Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (653515 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 7:47pm On May 06
Ibime:

You must be mad if you think I visit this thread to follow what Nigeria's biggest gathering of eediots are typing daily. I only see mentions and respond if I feel like it

I think you guys are being too soft on this bastard. Go to hell, you ignorant old fool. Go somewhere else and continue being stupid if you can't stand reading the truth here. Useless slowpoke.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:47pm On May 06
⚡Russia has detained a South Korean in the country’s east, accusing him of spying.

Citing the authorities, the Russian state-run TASS news agency identified the man as Baek Won-soon and said he had been detained in the city of Vladivostok “at the start of the year”, before being transferred to Moscow for “investigative actions” at the end of last month.

Baek, whose case has been classified as “top secret”, is being held in Lefortovo Prison, where a court on Monday ordered his detention to be extended until June 15, TASS said.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kad199: 7:48pm On May 06
Ibime:

When you create free societies, the whole world invest in you. That's what you Putards clowns don't understand. Democracy and rule of law is a money maker in itself. Even a Qatari knows he cannot be disenfranchised in America, UK or any Western country, his money and his rights are safe. He can even misyarn and his property is his property. Ask Russian oligarchs why they keep dying in Russia or are told they cannot convert their money from Rouble. Ask Jack Ma why Chinese Communist party disappeared him for the last 4 years for not towing the party line.
But Roman property was taken from him na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:48pm On May 06
Crayfish09:

I think you guys are being too soft on this bastard. Go to hell, you ignorant old fool. Go somewhere else and continue being stupid if you can't stand reading the truth here. Useless slowpoke.

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

😎 😎
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:50pm On May 06
⚡Israel has launched intense air strikes on Rafah - reports
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 7:51pm On May 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Says the idiot who doesn't know the difference between intelligence and knowledge.

He doesn't know anything. He has been making me cringe with all the nonsense he is posting with so much arrogance. I can stand him being an idiot but I cannot stand him being an idiot and also being arrogant about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kad199: 7:52pm On May 06
GloriousGbola:

er not sure but i think i recall you were gatekeeping languages the other day. you can insult the anuhofia in your native tongue. dont co opt our insults angry
The fat fool is here.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:52pm On May 06
⚡A U.S. soldier was detained in Russia over the weekend according to three U.S. officials. He has been stationed in Korea and traveled to Russia on his own. He is accused of stealing but it’s not clear if those charges are legit or not.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:55pm On May 06
⚡Olaf Scholz:

About 35,000 German soldiers are ready to help the ALLIES.

"In the event of an emergency, around 35,000 German military personnel are ready to react quickly and help our allies," the German chancellor said.

He added that the Armed Forces of Germany will be focused on the protection of northeastern and central Europe in the event of an "emergency situation

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 7:56pm On May 06
⚡A candidate for Germany's key party was beaten up while campaigning for European elections.

Matthias Ecke, an SPD candidate, was attacked while putting up posters in Dresden on Friday evening, the party said. It said he was taken to a hospital and required surgery for his injuries. Police said the 41-year-old was beaten by four men and that the same group had apparently attacked a Greens party worker minutes before in the same street.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 7:59pm On May 06
WriterrNg:

I wonder who he's trying to impress here.

The name of the thread clearly states Russia Ukraine war, not richest guys on nairaland.

That's what happens when someone obsesses over all the great things he could have achieved in his youth if he hadn't wasted it on 2k ashawos and daily Ogogoro consumption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:00pm On May 06
⚡Flare now up over the City of Rafah in Southern Gaza.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:00pm On May 06
kad199:
And what is bad in what he posted? Ur foolishness is another level. In ur bid too broke shame him u brought this.

He's intellectually bankrupt. Dude feel so much joy when he throws subtle shot on Gazprom & Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:02pm On May 06
⚡Spokesman for the White House National Security Council, John Kirby was just asked if the United States supports Israel’s Intention to Eliminate Hamas, which he Responded, “You’re not going to Eliminate an Ideology through Military Operations.”

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:06pm On May 06
⚡IDF reportedly begins ground invasion of Rafah.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:07pm On May 06
⚡White House says aware of case of US soldier detained in Russia
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:08pm On May 06
⚡ Following reports of a possible Limited Incursion by Israeli Tanks and Mechanized Infantry into the Outskirts of Rafah, Heavy Artillery and Airstrikes are now being reported against several Areas to the East of the City in the Southern Gaza Strip.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:15pm On May 06
⚡Netenyahu’s Office:

The War Cabinet unanimously decided that Israel continues the operation in Rafah to exert military pressure on Hamas in order to advance the release of our hostages and the other goals of the war.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 8:15pm On May 06
seunny4lif:

If the white people haven’t wiped out the native Americans population in the USA and Canada by now their population would have been over 100M people by now.

At least the Uyghurs people population increased in China, because Chinese government is not bombing or killing them meaning nobody is wiping them out.
They have access to free healthcare, education etc because they are Chinese citizens.
Bring the pictures of Xinjiang region and show the picture of Gaza regions

Pls, let’s see the population of the native Americans living in the USA and Canada, I mean real Americans and compare that to the Ugyhurs population.

Your hypocrisy stinks
We're did you get the info that the Uyghurs have free education and health care
People who are place in concentration camps

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-22278037

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Uyghurs_in_China

The only thing you wrote is that the Uyghurs have risen in population
Dose the population rise in the Uyghurs stop treatment they are receiving from China

Also show me any record of the rise of the population of the Uyghurs

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/xinjiang-uyghur-crackdown-population-decline-by-yi-fuxian-2022-07

They are countless articles in the internet showing the systematic reduction of the Uyghurs population by Chinese authority

Wetin patiently for your proofs

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:15pm On May 06
⚡Loud blasts heard near Rafah.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:18pm On May 06
⚡The Israel Defense Force has announced the beginning of Offensive Ground Operations against the City of Rafah in Southern Gaza, with the Spokesman stating that IDF Troops are now “Striking and Operating” against Hamas Targets in Eastern Rafah.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:19pm On May 06
⚡IDF confirms its attack on Rafah, Gaza.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:21pm On May 06
⚡Egypt, UAE Foreign Ministers say 'not to waste the available opportunity' to reach a ceasefire deal in Gaza - Egypt Foreign Ministry statement — Reuters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:22pm On May 06
Crayfish09:

He doesn't know anything. He has been making me cringe with all the nonsense he is posting with so much arrogance. I can stand him being an idiot but I cannot stand him being an idiot and also being arrogant about it.

He's the head of the village idiots. He was so arrogant about Israel levelling Iran🇮🇷. When you call him out now he will tell you he doesn't have time for putards.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:27pm On May 06
⚡Israeli Artillery is continuing to Pound several Areas on the Outskirts of Eastern Rafah in Southern Gaza.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:32pm On May 06
🇮🇱

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 8:32pm On May 06
Ghostagain:

Where is that dick-riding clown who wrote a long write-up to insult me when I said that this would be a possible consequence of lord cameron's stupidity ?

Foool
Making threats and carrying out are two different things clown

The Russian state has a record of barking like a dog with no actual bite

Should I refresh your memory

The threats of hitting the West If they supplied offensive weapons to Ukraine
The threat of attacking NATO countries used as weapons hub to transfer tanks to Ukraine
The threats of hitting Western targets if long range Western weapons are used to hit targets inside Russia

You think Putin is that foolish to hit a NATO member country

Ewe

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 8:32pm On May 06
WriterrNg:
⚡Israeli Artillery is continuing to Pound several Areas on the Outskirts of Eastern Rafah in Southern Gaza.

Let it rain boys
Bring the pain

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crayfish09: 8:33pm On May 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

He's the head of the village idiots. He was so arrogant about Israel levelling Iran🇮🇷. When you call him out now he will tell you he doesn't have time for putards.

That's the funny thing about him. Once he's called out for his stupidity or challenged with facts, time suddenly becomes scarce for him but he can spend all day posting the garbage that his shit-brain makes up

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:36pm On May 06
⚡Sources on the Ground in Rafah are reporting that Israeli Aircraft and Artillery are “Fire Belting” several Areas with presumed Hamas Tunnels and Bunkers to the East of the City, with Tank Fire also now having been heard.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:39pm On May 06
WriterrNg:
⚡“We have no desire for regime change in Moscow,” Macron says.

As if una even fit try am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:39pm On May 06
⚡Turkey on Monday reopened a mosque converted from an ancient Orthodox church in Istanbul for Muslim worship, four years after the president ordered its transformation.

The Kariye Mosque was formerly a Byzantine church, then a mosque and then a museum.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ordered the building to be reconverted into a Muslim place of worship in 2020.

His order came followed a similarly controversial ruling on the UNESCO-protected Hagia Sophia — a cathedral in Istanbul that was converted into a mosque and then a museum, before becoming a mosque again.

The changes were seen as part of Erdogan’s efforts to galvanise his more conservative and nationalist supporters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (1826) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Highlife200, WriteerNg, Cancri, Ojycelarma and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.