Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (700975 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1934) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Shoodboi:

Dunce. ADHD is not a disease. It is a disorder common among creative people. Highly successful people often have ADHD. The list is long and it includes Leonardo Da Vinci, Bill Gates, and even Albert Einstein. But you know who has schizophrenia? Serial killers and mass murderers like Jared Lee Loughner, who killed 6 people and injured another 13 in 2011.

So, you see we are on different sides. As I said, get go offline and go get your treatment.
grin grin
I love nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Masterviolence:

Freedom! Freedom!! Freedom!!!.

America the country of freedom.
Well, no need to him to interview Putin anymore as Canada already proved what Putin was saying from day one about USA and her allies supporting Ukraine NAZI.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
seunny4lif:

Well, no need to him to interview Putin anymore as Canada already proved what Putin was saying from day one about USA and her allies supporting Ukraine NAZI.
It's quite ludicrous for Justin Trudeau being the worst president in Canada's history to outrightly give a standing O to a Ñàzí, in the company of Zelensky a Jewish.

History will not be kind to these people.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Masterviolence:

It's quite ludicrous for Justin Trudeau being the worst president in Canada's history to outrightly give a standing O to a Ñàzí, in the company of Zelensky a Jewish.

Justin already blamed Russia government on the matter.
Are the gods not wonderful cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
seunny4lif:

Justin already blamed Russia government on the matter.
Are the gods not wonderful cheesy cheesy
There's something happening to the west as we speak, although some of us may call it a deception from the west but i see a crack in the so called unlimited support from Ukraine.
The relationship between Ukraine and their helpers is deteriorating, from Poland to who God knows to be the next.
The long war has become a burden to the warmongers.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alamkir:

My eyes and ears are paining me.
I dnt even know where to categorize this. This has gat to be comedy

The current crop of USA leaders have no shame..

One minute they will tell you you must go tomorrow they will face another news

No stability

Bush claimed to lunch the war on terror that will kill every terrorist in the world

Yet they have ran away from that position and moved to Ukraine

Another set of leaders are saying let leave Ukraine and go to Taiwan lol crazy people.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Masterviolence:

There's something happening to the west as we speak, although some of us may call it a deception from the west but i see a crack in the so called unlimited support from Ukraine.
The relationship between Ukraine and their helpers is deteriorating, from Poland to who God knows to be the next.
Well, Poland never forgave Russians for destroying their empire and giving many territories that belong to Poland to Ukraine and all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡🍁 Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: "I think it's going to be really important that all of us push back against 🇷🇺 Russian propaganda, Russian disinformation."
what disinformation ? You applauded an actual NAZI and you are blaming Russia, are you ok?

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
⚡5 days, 8 hours until 🇺🇸 U.S. government shutdown.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
seunny4lif:
"Play by the rules." The head of the Pentagon asked the Russian military not to hunt for Abrams.

"The repetition of the situation with German Leopards is unacceptable, when they were hunted, I saw these calls. Play by the rules" — US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin

The most funniest news of all time
is this playing? 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡5 days, 8 hours until 🇺🇸 U.S. government shutdown.
shut down for what?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
dvkot:
what disinformation ? You applauded an actual NAZI and you are blaming Russia, are you ok?

Lol I heard they are trying to spin it that there are good nazi and bad ones lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Lol I heard they are trying to spin it that there are good nazi and bad ones lol.
they been doing it since bro, just like the Azov fighters

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2023
🤡 🤡

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Shoodboi:

Insulting people is a sign of schizophrenia. You have it in your family. Go for treatment.

Also, I usually leave the table when disrespect is served, so this is my last comment to you regarding your health condition.
you mean if I check your nairaland post i wont see where you've insulted people?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Masterviolence:

Zelensky is more Nazi than Jewish.
I don't understand how people still get fooled by this old trick: if you own a shop and hate black costumers, then hire a black security guy, pay him well and give him the order to be very wicked with black people. It is called identity politics, if you are a nazi country and want to be accepted, then find a Jew whom accepts to be your figurehead. Like this whenever you are being accused of being a Nazi, you can just point a finger towards the boss and say: " how can I be a Nazi, can't you see my boss is Jewish ?"

The fact some people think that being Jewish implies you are some sort of a holy man is very childish. A black man can stand with white supremacists to destroy other black men, a Jew can stand with Nazis to further the nazi cause, stop focusing on people's ethnicity, focus on what they actually do !

Zelenski has many military units which are made entirely of Nazis, one of the most famous ones is called "Azov battalion".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2023
soqmeov:
Been following comments here for a while, even as a guest, and it's not really that difficult to see who is brainwashed here.

It would interest you to know that both the West and Russia has active propaganda machines. Leaning too much to either side is an obvious symptom of brainwashing as a result of constant exposure to propaganda machines.

The smart position is to take everything from either side with a teaspoonful of salt and use one's own sense to sift the wheat from chaff. Because the truth is neither in the East or West but somewhere hidden in the center

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Masterviolence:

That's Putin plan all along. He could mobilize Russia entire army and arsenals and destroy Ukraine within weeks, months at most. But he is not doing that. He is playing a long game to prove a point to the West and rest of the world. Russia could keep at this game for the 5 years, during which time members of the EU and NATO would have exhausted their patience, disagreed and fought themselves and the dedollarisation agenda would have come to fruition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2023
seunny4lif:

Well, Poland never forgave Russians for destroying their empire and giving many territories that belong to Poland to Ukraine and all.

Yes. I saw an interview in Poland where an old man was saying it's only fair if Ukraine should return Lviv and surrounding towns to Poland if they are angry about Crimea and Donbass regions. Some old Poles are still bitter about this land grab during WW2.

The same Russia that gave Lviv regions to Ukraine is taking away Crimea (given to them during Cold War) and Donbass from Ukraine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2023
WriteerNig:
Reuters
Taliban is negotiating with the Chinese company Huawei about potential cooperation on the installation of surveillance cameras in Afghan cities.

Plans include to install several thousand surveillance cameras in Kabul alone.

Nice one.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2023
⚡️🇷🇺 💱 Russian banks enter the Chinese market.

More and more Russian entrepreneurs are building business with China. This creates conditions for the development of a new direction of banking business. The Board of Directors of Alfa Bank approved the opening of branches in the two largest cities, 🇨🇳 Beijing and Shanghai.

This creates conditions for increasing trade turnover and further strengthening economic ties.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2023
WriteerNig:
The United States and Poland signed a loan agreement worth $2 billion for the purchase of weapons under the Direct Military Financing (FMF) program.

Does it mean Poland don't have the tools to produce the weapons? why always buying from the US? Never a good idea for national security.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2023
⚡Russia is using four deadly weapons in Ukraine, adapting its combat strategy, writes the 🇺🇸 American publication Business Insider.

As an example, the authors of the article cited the 🇷🇺 Russian Ka-52 helicopter, which is one of the best and most maneuverable attack helicopters in the world. The device reaches speeds of up to 300 km/h and is equipped with a 30-mm aircraft cannon.

Another important tactical method is the mining of large areas, which seriously impedes the advance of 🇺🇦 Ukrainian militants.

The publication indicated that another important aspect is the active use of small kamikaze drones to attack armored vehicles, artillery units and other military equipment.

Finally, Soviet aerial bombs with a high-explosive warhead pose a particular danger to the enemy due to the difficulty of intercepting them - Avia Pro reports.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Stoplying:

I don't understand how people still get fooled by this old trick: if you own a shop and hate black costumers, then hire a black security guy, pay him well and give him the order to be very wicked with black people. It is called identity politics, if you are a nazi country and want to be accepted, then find a Jew whom accepts to be your figurehead. Like this whenever you are being accused of being a Nazi, you can just point a finger towards the boss and say: " how can I be a Nazi, can't you see my boss is Jewish ?"

The fact some people think that being Jewish implies you are some sort of a holy man is very childish. A black man can stand with white supremacists to destroy other black men, a Jew can stand with Nazis to further the nazi cause, stop focusing on people's ethnicity, focus on what they actually do !

Zelenski has many military units which are made entirely of Nazis, one of the most famous ones is called "Azov battalion".
nice write up
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Masterviolence:

I always knew that Zelensky is an idiot. I wonder how he became the president of Ukraine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
Russian banks enter the Chinese market.

More and more Russian entrepreneurs are building business with China. This creates conditions for the development of a new direction of banking business. The Board of Directors of Alfa Bank approved the opening of branches in the two largest cities, Beijing and Shanghai.

This creates conditions for increasing trade turnover and further strengthening economic ties.

Massive loss to Europe & EU
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I always knew that Zelensky is an idiot. I wonder how he became the president of Ukraine.
He was a stooge put into power by the west to destroy mother Russia.

I guess with what's happening in Ukraine things are not going according to plans for the west.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2023
lanre316:

That's Putin plan all along. He could mobilize Russia entire army and arsenals and destroy Ukraine within weeks, months at most. But he is not doing that. He is playing a long game to prove a point to the West and rest of the world. Russia could keep at this game for the 5 years, during which time members of the EU and NATO would have exhausted their patience, disagreed and fought themselves and the dedollarisation agenda would have come to fruition.

Agreed

Some say Russia is playing chess while the west are playing checkers.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2023
Stoplying:

I understand your point but remember that ideologies don't die they're only relegated.
This Ñàzism in Ukraine started from one man named Stepan Bandera, and the way he sold ñàzism into Ukraine is one reason Ukraine will always be home to Ñàzís.
Stepan Bandera brought ñàzism into Ukraine as a form of freedom fighters, that's the reason there were large numbers of Ukrainians fighting alongside the Ñàzís against Russia in WW2.
In the 1900s it's easier to say that the Jews hate Ñàzís and I'll bet anything on it that you won't look stupid saying such a thing, but today the west which is home to large numbers of Jewish people can join hands with the Ñàzís (their long standing archfoe) to fight against a much bigger enemy all in the name of self-interest.
Yes Zelensky is Jewish but he supports Stepan Bandera's ideology because he sees Russia as a bigger enemy while seeing bandera as a saint who once tried to set them free by joining Ñàzí to fight Russia in WW2.

A typical Jewish man in the mid-1900s will never agree with him on this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2023
seunny4lif:

I understand the pains that this generation of Poles feel because the Russian empire bullied their forefathers so much that they sold Kiev to Russia because the Russians want that piece of land. grin

Let's not forget about the land grab by the Russians too.
All these are reasons you can find the most russophobic men and women in Poland.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2023
[b]The first batch of Abrams tanks arrived in Ukraine ahead of schedule - The New York Times

The newspaper writes that the Abrams have allegedly already been used during the counter-offensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. There is no mention of the number of vehicles arriving in Ukraine.

The US Department of Defense noted that even more tanks will be delivered in the near future.

A total of 31 Abrams were promised.❗️ The States, apparently, are backing up trial deliveries of a small number of ATACMS missiles with an accelerated transfer of ground equipment in order to give the Armed Forces the opportunity to die in even greater numbers and capture another destroyed settlement before the beginning of thaw and the onset of frost.

From the article:
• The first American-made Abrams tanks were delivered to Ukraine.
• The tanks were delivered several months ahead of schedule.
• More M1 Abrams tanks will be shipped in the coming months.
• The head of Ukraine's military intelligence warned of the need to use Abrams tanks for special operations.
• US troops began training Ukrainian troops in late spring.
• Ukraine received about half of the required number of Western tanks.
• The United States has allocated more than $76 billion in direct defense assistance to Ukraine.
• Old models of M1A1 tanks were sent instead of new modifications of A2[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2023
⚡The Commander of the 🇷🇺 Black Sea Fleet claimed to have been killed by 🇺🇦 Ukraine attended the board of the Russian Ministry of Defense.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1934) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.