Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You (17895 Views)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by zelnababa(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Mindlog:
Why is Tinubu not campaigning with APC's achievements since 2015? cheesy
cus is different His name is BOLA TINUBU.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Exactly!
I grew up in Lagos 4rm late 80s uptil early 2000s... Tinubu didn't change any visible beneficial thing in Lagos!

Marwa impacted positively on Lagos!

I joined in campaigning 4 Tinubu in 1999... abeg mek him go rest!

angry
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Mindlog: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2022
zelnababa:
cus is different His name is BOLA TINUBU.

And APC led government he marketed to Nigerians is not the platform he is running on
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Jogs1900: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Every ram and cow just want to trend using Tinubu's name. grin
Every sensible person alive today (I mean sensible person emphatically) knows that Tinubu set the roadmap for the modern Lagos we all are enjoying.

How else would I have read or heard about ADC if not this criticism of Tinubu grin

Tinubu is a star boy honestly.
Anyone that thinks Tinubu isn't a major factor in the growth and development of the modern Lagos needs to be admitted to Yaba Left where they treat mad people
What do you expect an opposition party to do? Obviously,they won't praise him...We in Lagos before and after 1999 know the Lagos the military government left behind for Asiwaju. I beg make February come,make I cast my only vote for Asiwaju and wait for him to be announced as the winner Jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by skuribeebo: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Thïefnubu Urchins will not cease to amaze me.

How can the 11th governor of Lagos claims that he built Lagos.

Maybe in the next 70years when Abuja becomes a state, one mumu will come out and claim that he built Abuja.
Oga Lagos was nothing before tinubu.

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by BigBashiru: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Antoeni:
Since Tinubu is Claimed He Built Lagos , Why is He Not Making Use of The Health Facilities in Lagos

Great question.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Like APC like PDP, Atiku hear Atiku gaffe��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEQkcP8MWM

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by izubext007: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Igbo men come Lagos , hustle , gather money buy land build house or estate for their selves to give Lagos a new look . Then one man with him brown teeth begin claim say nal him build Lagos .

OBI........ DATTI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by gimakon2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Help me tell am!
Them go day behave like say, na tinubu. This man is no way a good leader.

Quote me anywhere!
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Juanmike(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
saintkel:
Laughing...anyway power must come down south
Keep laughing, soon e go clear for your eyes
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Britishpea: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
Tinubu may be a good strategist but the age is no longer favouring him. Also the running mate is too desperate to be trusted with power.

So what’s your definition of shettima being desperate ? And what has he done to make you think he’s desperate? Because of of you talk based on your perceptions and not on what’s obtainable

1 Like

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
They played their part .. Tinubu play his and still on the throne. Everything has time ...
ITS TINUBU O CLOCK
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by fredoooooo: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
Tinubu may be a good strategist but the age is no longer favouring him. Also the running mate is too desperate to be trusted with power.
Then qho sgoukd we give the power to , and shettima track records says otherwise. Can you point to what shettima has done wrong with power ... ?
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by RealLagosBoy: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
skuribeebo:
Oga Lagos was nothing before tinubu.

The same way Abuja was nothing Before Buhari. It was Buhari that built Abuja.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MrColdsweat: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gentino:
Tinubu has no tangible legacy project in Lagos State. That's the reason he has resorted to stealing everything : childhood photo from Donald Duke, Indonesian picture, manifesto from Abiola, identity from real Tinubu family in Lagos, etc

Everything he has, he stole.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Realrealfact: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Funflipper: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
xevove2061:

Dont mind the useless people talkong, anybody attributing lagos' development to Tinubu did not live in Lagos at all during Tinubus time. Infact, Fashola is the mastermind of the modern Lagos we see now. Rhe downgrade that was done on the efforts of that man is very alarming.

But Tinubu started the project and Lagos state has been on the same path ever since. When Tinubu picked Fasola as the one to continue from where he stopped, didn't people kick against him and his choice and accused him of being a defacto governor? Then Fasola became a success and you don't expect him to at least take some credit for his role? When Ambode fell out of favor and Sanwo olu brought was brought in as a replacement, people screamed to the high heavens today he is doing absolutely well under the same guidance of the socalled "godfather" of lagos state just like others before him.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MarketDispatch: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Thïefnubu Urchins will not cease to amaze me.

How can the 11th governor of Lagos claims that he built Lagos.

Maybe in the next 70years when Abuja becomes a state, one mumu will come out and claim that he built Abuja.

12th Governor you mean, not 11th
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Everlastingson: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
You cannot be an Emilokan supporter if you're not of the Devil. The children of Satan will support their own, while the children of God will support theirs. Light and darkness cannot cohabit. But darkness cannot comprehend the light. All who are evil and support evil( APC and their candidates) will receive evil as their due reward.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Invest4growth: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bad belle and envy are bastards

No matter what you response is, bad belle has blocked haters eyes. My take is all what Tinubu me that haters claimed others did, he improved them. Take an example, LASU would have long been forgotten if not for successive administrations. The politicking, thuggery that existed in that citadel nearly ruined it. Tinubu could have cancelled the school but instead pumped funds and allowed it survive.. it was a glorified secondary school in the past both in terms of infrastructure, acedemics and product
The beauty of democracy is to be able to source and hand over to the next administration l without rancour. I hope bad belle will not make people to deny this on Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Dreal1247: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
fredoooooo:

Then qho sgoukd we give the power to , and shettima track records says otherwise. Can you point to what shettima has done wrong with power ... ?

In the first place, multiple fingers are pointing at him as being part of the Boko Haram that is ravaging the North. It has been stated that he is the masterminder of the popular Chibok girls kidnap. His utterances that he is going to be in charge of security when he is not the Commander In Chief calls for serious scrutiny. Tinubu's safety may not be guaranteed with utterances of this magnitude from the would be Vice President.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by mumu9gerian: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Marwa did an amazing job in Lagos
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Image123(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

Guy forget that nobody knows about him and ADC but he said the bitter truth. Jakande, Buns Marwa, Mobolaji Johnson and FG built and developed Lagos State. Tinubu is just a lying bastard that is fond of lying to the people. Lagos built Tinubu not Tinubu built Lagos. Get it right.

LoLz, can you see the hypocrisy? You agree that all Lagos governors built Lagos EXCEPT Tinubu.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by FireUpNow(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Image123:

LoLz, can you see the hypocrisy? You agree that all Lagos governors built Lagos EXCEPT Tinubu.
Why is Tinubu talking as if he is the only who built it? Tell me
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by MarketDispatch: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Exactly!
I grew up in Lagos 4rm late 80s uptil early 2000s... Tinubu didn't change any visible beneficial thing in Lagos!

Marwa impacted positively on Lagos!

I joined in campaigning 4 Tinubu in 1999... abeg mek him go rest!

angry

Be Honest

Tinubu reduced Ikorodu Road from 3 lanes to 2 lanes and put BRT on the 3rd lane.

Tinubu added one extra lane to the two lanes on Lekki Epe Expressway and put two Toll gates on the road

Those are positive impacts
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Konquest: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytimesng.com/not-tinubu-adc-lists-three-leaders-that-built-mega-lagos/
I insist that George Ashiru couldn't have excluded Tinubu's name from that list. The writer of that report is highly mischievious.

I'm NOT a big fan of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu because he has allowed all kinds of defamatory information to continue to circulate without getting the online and offline defamers PUNISHED and they have continued to keep getting away with massively telling lies against him, but I will always say the TRUTH.

A lot of those posting misleading posts on this thread and on NL were clearly very young OR NOT yet born when Marwa and Tinubu were Military and Civilian Administrators/Governors. The then Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu did far more than Marwa [who happens to have lived in Abeokuta in Yorubaland and was a well-spoken and charismatic man at the time of Abacha's evil regime, but that is all I remember of him and some little stuff he did] in the area of gentrifying Lagos State and I remember he upgraded the Lagos Business District/Broad Street and Tinubu Square areas.

The then Governor Tinubu was the one who INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY the IGR of Lagos State like no other governor and he mentored a lot of successors with a yearly Master Plan for re-developing Lagos State because Lagos had been used and abandoned with decaying infrastructure until Tinubu, Fasola, Ambode, and Sanwo-Olu and their dynamic teams came in to rebuild the decay. But there is STILL MORE to be done because of the mass migration from other states and West African region into Lagos which is the smallest state in Nigeria by landmass. So learn to speak the TRUTH always.

I insist here and now that George Ashiru [who is from the ILLUSTRIOUS Ashiru family of Ijebuland in Ogun State] DID NOT make that statement but it was embellished by the paper report like some of these biased Editors and journalists sometimes do to score cheap political points for those paying them to do a hack job. By the way, if this is the Daily Times brand that was originally set up by the iconic Nigerian lawyer and Queen's Counsel, Sir Adeyemo Alakija, then it is unfortunate that publication has now gone to the dogs under the new management. I must emphasize that Ijebuland extends from Ogun State into Lagos State [Ikorodu LGA, Epe LGA, and Ibeju-Lekki LGA are part of Ijebuland that extends from Lagos State to Ogun State, so they are one people and part of Yorubaland]. I say this because some folks will say that George Ashiru is from Ijebuland in Ogun State. Ijebus indigenes of Ogun and Lagos States, and Aworis of Ogun and Lagos States are one people so movement is fluid across the shared borders. The Ashirus are men and women of honor too!

Ashiru should sue these creeps because I know he didn't speak that way! But if he said so because of politics, then it is unfortunate, but I'm certain he didn't. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by fredoooooo: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:

In the first place, multiple fingers are pointing at him as being part of the Boko Haram that is ravaging the North. It has been stated that he is the masterminder of the popular Chibok girls kidnap. His utterances that he is going to be in charge of security when he is not the Commander In Chief calls for serious scrutiny. Tinubu's safety may not be guaranteed with utterances of this magnitude from the would be Vice President.
Are you sure about it or just hearsays ? Thats character assassination .
The Bokoharam one i can confim it's a big fat lie while the Boko boys exist long before he even comes to power .
Chibok girls all i could remember was Johnathan clulessness that thought ut was just a nollywood movie untill the truth sent him out of office ..
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by Faposky95: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dreal1247:

the Running mate.......look into that now!!!!!!
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by annisy(f): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu is A selfish fellow and also extremely greedy!! If truly tinubu believes in Nigeria and wants the good for this country he would have supported Osibanjo to be president at all cost
Dreal1247:
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by ElSudani: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
"Ashiru, who claimed that Lagos has had marginal development since 1999,"

This is a blatant lie. If you lie about small stuff, you will definitely lie about bigger stuff.
Re: ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You by sukkot: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Emoc:
sukkot are you paying attention?
lol bros modern lagos is different from old lagos ooooo . grin

old lagos was a slum. i can remember when there was just one supermarket in the whole of lagos called leventis

give tinubu his props. put some respek on that mane name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Arrest Agberos On Highways / Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson / NMDPRA Licenses Eterna, Emadeb To Begin Petrol Importation From July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.