Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo (919 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Kwanza: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
I paid a courtesy call at the Anambra Government House, and I am most delighted for the warm and brotherly reception accorded my team and I by Governor Charles Soludo, @CCSoludo.

I admire his passion for developmental politics. It’s gladdening to note that we share a similar commitment to the promotion of good governance to better the lots of the common people. -AA #RecoverAnambraWithAtiku

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Kwanza: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Honjoshy4u: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Atiku is the man with the correct map to Aso rock

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by DevilsEqual(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Former Vice President and Ex CBN Governor
Obasanjo cabinet tho

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by athaboi(f): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Soludo the snake, he feels he will be riped after Atiku's tenure and that is why he is so pained that Obi became popular thereby damaging his useless ambition! They will be put to shame! I thought he said the rubbish he wrote is volume 1....why is he now afraid to write the volume 2! He knows his seat is threatened

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
God willing, we shall all see
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by cyril10(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Welcome to Anambra our incoming President by the grace of God, i prefer you to the one that is hiding his ill health to Nigerians
to become President which i know will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by athaboi(f): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Atiku is the man with the correct map to Aso rock
keep deceiving yourself with the little weekly allowance they pay you! PVCs are being collected in their numbers!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
The winner, the most experienced, not a criminal drug baron, or an apprentice

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
Soludo the snake, he feels he will be riped after Atiku's tenure and that is why he is so pained that Obi became popular thereby damaging his useless ambition! They will be put to shame! I thought he said the rubbish he wrote is volume 1....why is he now afraid to write the volume 2! He knows his seat is threatened
Exactly.. We dey wait for him Part 2..
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Afamsi: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
What fellowship does apga has with pdp.. Soludo be careful. I hope this romance will not land you in pdp bed
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by ladipo007: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Most people don't understand that 80% of Igbos love Atiku,just go and confirm how he helped most Igbo business men when he was in Nigeria custom service.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Asgard73: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
Soludo the snake, he feels he will be riped after Atiku's tenure and that is why he is so pained that Obi became popular thereby damaging his useless ambition! They will be put to shame! I thought he said the rubbish he wrote is volume 1....why is he onow afraid to write the volume 2! He knows his seat is threatened

Soludo will do complete 8 years .. and no bingo will stop that

Why Peter Obi candinate never win elections for Anambra since he left governmenno be internet gibberish..

Till Obi candinate if any type from local to federal start wining elections .. then Anambrains will start taking him serious

You don’t just rant .. show working ..

Obi will find it difficult to win Anambra state … water no Dey mouth talk am

Make his candinate win their polling unit first

Ona ka ta .. Anagoheri.. na mahari tuuu..

Bingos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by athaboi(f): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Soludo will do complete 8 years .. and no bingo will stop that

Why Peter Obi candinate never win elections for Anambra since he left governmenno be internet gibberish..

Till Obi candinate if any type from local to federal start wining elections .. then Anambrains will start taking him serious

You don’t just rant .. show working ..

Obi will find it difficult to win Anambra state … water no Dey mouth talk am

Make his candinate win their polling unit first

Ona ka ta .. Anagoheri.. na mahari tuuu..

Bingos
Noise
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Honjoshy4u: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
keep deceiving yourself with the little weekly allowance they pay you! PVCs are being collected in their numbers!

Mumu.... You think I'm cheap like you?
We sponsor candidate; we don't collect.
Ekpa!
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Asgard73: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:

And you’re not paid ..

Anumanu

Carry your likes .. go make dem pay you..

Since 2011 he left and have been supporting humans for politcal post.. none don win..

Or you think say Anambrains na follow internet stupidity?

Why oseloka and those house members he support .. why dem no win if Obi did that great na anmabra

Na Obi wan come win..

Una bialu late .. very late
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Asgard73: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Mumu.... You think I'm cheap like you?
We sponsor candidate; we don't collect.
Ekpa!

No Dey mind Internet noise makers

When Soludo pursue their IPOB comot from Anambra na so Dey make noise for Nairaland.. like say anyone cares

Today sit at home na by choice for anmabra

Wey Dey bloody IPOB fools .. and bingos spewing gibberish

Shame no catch them

Na dem go first make noise abuse .. na dem go first quiet

Like say ndia afia no online here for Nairaland

Let IPOB and dia bingos come make noise for Anambra again

Useless bingos

Atiku no get Opposition

They will learn the very difficult way with tears

Dem no Dey win election for Nairaland

Go to main market and talk Obi gibberish.. or ba ochanja go spew this gibberish

Power to the people
PDP!

Na pains dey make dem like post online

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Asgard73: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
Noise

Is that all..

No be you dey cry ..

Na shame on your generation if you no stop Soludo from eight years

Imp and bingos

Next!
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by asanausana91: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is the man for the job. Me and my entire family will vote for Atiku.
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Watch historic moment Atiku lands in Anambra for Presidential Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4jbDaqMPjs
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by athaboi(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Is that all..

No be you dey cry ..

Na shame on your generation if you no stop Soludo from eight years

Imp and bingos

Next!
Noise
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by Asgard73: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
athaboi:
Noise

Next!
Re: 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo by DennisEche(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Atiku feel much at home with Soludo. Soludo loyal to a fault. Atiku made him CBN Governor, time to pay him back with 25%.
The picture above depicts father and son relationship

(1) (Reply)

Over N70trn Suspected Unremitted Proceeds Found in Banks Under Buhari - NE / The Story Of How A Bag Of Rice Went From N7000 To N55,000 / Breaking: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola, APC In Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.