Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State (2847 Views)

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Anambra in the bag grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
More

nlfpmod Mynd44

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
What is this?

Naming ceremony or birthday party?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by frank14011991(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
ATIKU only needs to share kerosene and they will vote for him

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:
ATIKU only needs to share kerosene and they will vote for him

All the northern states and some Southwest states put together are higher than Anambra state in poverty index.

Urchins and senseless talks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Anambra1stS0n: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Peter Obi will win 98% of Anambra votes, imagine PDP rally talk more of APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Anambra1stS0n: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:
Anambra in the bag grin
Which bag, I residents in Awka nobody notice Atiku rally was going on in Awkagrin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Strikethem: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very scanty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Benbellamor: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
What is this?

Naming ceremony or birthday party?
Na naming ceremony grin too scanty...they have to crop those pictures grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by frank14011991(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119182040:

Anambra state has lowest poverty rate in Nigeria has the highest number of richest people, during last gubernatorial election people rejected 10k APC were sharing to vote for their conscience, we are not carried away with stomach infrastructure unlike your state
in the last election in Anambra, we saw how can of malt was shared to woo voters, stop chestbeating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by GHOSTTALK: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
When you see uniforms just know mama nkechi and mummy ujunwa has collected something....
Mind you they are all obidient...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:
in the last election in Anambra, we saw how can of malt was shared to woo voters, stop chestbeating

Atleast malt is N200.

But what about this N50 bread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by frank14011991(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119182040:

Anambra state has lowest poverty rate in Nigeria has the highest number of richest people, during last gubernatorial election people rejected 10k APC were sharing to vote for their conscience, we are not carried away with stomach infrastructure unlike your state
see this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by yomi961: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119182094:
Peter Obi will win 98% of Anambra votes, imagine PDP rally talk more of APC
say that again without crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by rainluv: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:

Same way we saw the pure water shared in osun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
yomi961:
say that again without crying.

With Buhari, APC got 5%. With Tinubu I wonder what it will be grin.

-2%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by frank14011991(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Atleast malt is N200.

But what about this N50 bread?
if not poverty, who still uses kerosene in this age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by yomi961: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
When you see uniforms just know mama nkechi and mummy ujunwa has collected something....
Mind you they are all obidient...
There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to our aspiration.

"Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel truth. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.

"My brother, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
yomi961:
There are two parties at the end of the day in the election: the PDP and the APC. Who doesn't know should better do. The APC is known, they are thieves, idiots, we have only one other alternative. Any person standing elsewhere is a saboteur to our aspiration.

"Let me tell you after Atiku Abubakar, the next President will come from South-East Nigeria. That is the gospel truth. You must win in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, ....should I continue? Kogi, before you can be President of Nigeria.

"My brother, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

Two parties, yet you and your fellow urchins are begging the best candidate to step down.

Ogbeni carry your structure come 2023. Stop ranting. Abi your body no fit carry am?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by yomi961: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Two parties, yet you and your fellow urchins are begging the best candidate to step down.

Ogbeni carry your structure come 2023. Stop ranting. Abi your body no fit carry am?
Obi-dients” are the new urchins and wailers. They’re perpetually angry. They're narrowminded, verbally primitive, ignorant, tunnel-visioned automatons who think their illiterate trolling can stop people from expressing views contrary to theirs.

They constitute a risible horde of unthinking troll brigade on the Internet and are incapable of the most basic level of cognitive complexity. If you’re not one of them, you are against them. If you don’t sacrifice your critical faculty on the altar of Peter Obi political idolatry, you’re against their idol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Anambra1stS0n: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
West1side:
Madman how did APC now got all the vote it got even when he had a diehard Igbo criminal as candidate. Over 40K votes no be poverty go kill una papa so. You rejected kerosene n dash APC 40K, when you fools comment I wonder if you are brain dead or your brain is completely dead

You will soon know the difference between governorship and presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Anambra1stS0n: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
West1side:
Help me loud am for the fool
APC still got over 40K

APC ended in third position moreover Andy is son of the soil, go back and check 2014 or 2018 gubernatorial election in Anambra and what APC got on presidential election Otondo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by West1side: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
What is the difference mumu clown
You son of the soil got 40K
Buhari got 30K

What is your deluded Igbo father now ailing about ?

post=119182523:

You will soon know the difference between governorship and presidential election

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
frank14011991:
if not poverty, who still uses kerosene in this age

If not poverty, who still uses this kind of roof in this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Image123(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
nzogbu nzogbu politics don hit Atiku face.
Re: Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State by Gossipninja: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
West1side:
When igbos are called out for the criminal they are your foolish Igbo father start wailing. Do cursed miserable igbos not call Tinubu Buhari others criminals, so your foolish Igbo tribesmen own the monopoly to call those from other tribe criminals.

Your entire household de mad

My IQ really dropped reading your gibberish. Awolowo will be summersaulting in his grave right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of 10 Nigerian States That Bayelsa Is Bigger Than / Naira Crisis: Simon Ekpa Announces Establishment Of Biafracoin / Former Governor Thanking God For Giving Him The Privilege To Loot His State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.