Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia (28461 Views)

Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by HRprof: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
bbamusa:
i know the chichi no dey carry last. he must be involved in all crime on the planet.
I know say OlaOla go dey there. Nija no dey carry last for crime anywhere in the world grin
Re: Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Ohizman73(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na wah for nigerians ,ibo people especially cambodia of all places to travel to,only devil knows how they get visas and interest to travel there. that means dem they Laos.
Re: Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Asstrax: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Slawormirr:
Damnnn niggar isorite�

You guys are really bent on destroying this country totally, we accept the fact that we are known widely for pressing keyboard but then you want to add this to our global credential?

Damnnn niggarr it’s crazy!

For those disturbing me to drop update, anyways, I have an hot update for you on making USDT, the least you can make from this system is $50 in 2 days!

Please you must have at least $50 USDT to start before contacting me, I can sell for you by the way.

Send me a wh-atsApp text 08..156..70..3338 with the subject USDT CASHFLOW
Fake...Slawormir is the real account, this double rr guy is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by naijknight: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mind you ..you will first deposit the crypto for me before I pay you...ole buruku[center][/center]
Slawormirr:
Damnnn niggar isorite�

You guys are really bent on destroying this country totally, we accept the fact that we are known widely for pressing keyboard but then you want to add this to our global credential?

Damnnn niggarr it’s crazy!

For those disturbing me to drop update, anyways, I have an hot update for you on making USDT, the least you can make from this system is $50 in 2 days!

Please you must have at least $50 USDT to start before contacting me, I can sell for you by the way.

Send me a wh-atsApp text 08..156..70..3338 with the subject USDT CASHFLOW
Re: Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by pintoism(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
]For those disturbing me to drop update, anyways, I have an hot update for you on making USDT, the least you can make from this system is $50 in 2 days!

Send me a wh-atsApp text 08..156..70..3338 with the subject USDT CASHFLOW[/b][/quote]
You are no more responding, and your number not going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) / Notorious Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Policemen In Rivers State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.