Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) (28412 Views)

Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Islie: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2015
A 30-year-old graduate, Daniel Yosua, who was paraded by the Lagos State Police Command, along with some hoodlums said he was made to give his statement at gunpoint at a police station when he went to report a street fight.

Yosua, a native of Okpara, Delta State, stated that he was arrested and detained at the Mile 12 Police station after he had gone to report the fight on Sadiku Street in the Mile 12 area where he resides.
It was learnt that Yosua and two others were arrested by the police on Friday before they were moved to the Ketu division for onward transfer to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba, for further investigation.

Yosua who spoke with newsmen while been paraded for robbery, said police officers held gun to his head while forcing him to write the statement at the station, shortly after he went to report a fight.

He said, “It was on Friday, October 9, on my street in the Mile 12 area. The street fight started at about 8pm. My friends and I were in a shop discussing when we heard bottles breaking a few metres away. We quickly ran inside the compound of one of my friends.

“That was where I hid while the thugs fought on my street. After about 10 minutes, I came out, and found out that one of my friends, Bisi Olateju, was injured. I then told others that I was going to the police station to report the fight. I went to the Mile 12 Police Post to make the report.

“When I was going back home, one of the police officers, a woman, said I should be on the lookout, and bring anyone who was among those fighting.

“I then rushed my friend, Olateju, to the hospital. As I stepped out of the hospital premises, one of the hoodlums, who learnt I went to the station to report, came around to make trouble.

“After much noise, he was beaten by some other persons, and we all went to the police station. The hoodlum was slightly injured in the mouth. When we got to the station, to my surprise, I was arrested and detained.

“I told the policemen that I was the one who came earlier to report the street fight. One of them just pointed a rifle at me, and said I should begin to write a statement. That was how I was detained.

“Later on, I was transferred with the hoodlum to Ketu division and then to SDCI, Panti. I had never been involved in violence. I made a mistake of going to the police to report the incident.

“A policeman, Adeyemi, who is attached to Ketu division, is the mastermind of my ordeals. My family members had gone to explain to him on several occasions, but he would not listen.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/02/police-made-me-write-statement-at-gunpoint-graduate/

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by INTROVERT(f): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2015
angry

He should face the consequences for his 'good deeds'.
Police is your friend after all but when you see fight or wahala in your area rotate 180degrees and put your legs one in front of another at a double pace.....

38 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by ladyF(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2015
shocked police is your friend they say.... If I hear! Bunch of greedy selfish potbellied miscreants! angry

#My#Opinion grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry

Police is your friend after all but when you see fight or wahala in your area rotate 180degrees and put your legs one in front of another at a double pace.....

my crush why are u ignoring me

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by maxti: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Police Again

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by yhemsy62(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Indeed police is truly ur friend

2 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by nikkiking(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are!

He ain't telling the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by McCarlito(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2015
I smell lies in his outbursts....

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by worry359(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2015
He stuck his nose in and went running to the police to tell tales!
Now the police hate him as a troublemaker because he has caused trouble for them.
The local boys hate him and know who he is, again for telling tales and being a snitch!
Snitches get stitches!

I think he will soon be found beaten or killed because he could not keep his mouth shut.
He should be booking plane ticket very soon to get out of there while he can still walk.

5 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by psucc(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2015
This is the more reason I keep 10k miles away from our friends - police

5 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by asumo12: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2015
My own is President Buhari should shaaa help us reduce the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption too .

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2015
my advice to him is that he should relocate from that area real quick. he did a good thing in a bad place

3 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by wachakuta(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Chai
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2015
His story doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Austin4lif: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2015
God will punish that Adeyimi of a man. yellowbar people being wicked since 13 BC, if actually the exist then. Since the king of the north assumed office, the rate of human right abuses is on the increase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by emmanuel596(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2015
NPF.....small gods on express ways
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by hotboz: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2015
EVERYONE HAS A STORY;

A 24-year old boy looking out through a train's
window shouted, Dad, look, "the trees are going
behind; they are moving very fast" his Dad simply
stared at him with so much joy and smiled! A young
couple seated nearby looked at the 24-year old and
thought to themselves, he's so grown up but so
childish, he must have a mental disorder for his
father not to be bothered. Suddenly the young man
exclaimed again; Dad, look, "the clouds are running
with us" the couple could not resist and said to the
old man, why don't you take your son to a good
doctor may be a psychiatrist? The old man smiled and
said I just did. We are just coming from a doctor but
not a psychiatrist ; we are just coming from the
hospital. My son was blind from birth. He just got his
sight today for the very first time, his behavior may
seem stupid to you, it's more than a miracle to me.
The young couple just sat down there, lost for words
with a mixture of tears and shame in their eyes..
Everybody on earth has a story; don't judge people so
fast or jump into conclusion about their private
affairs; you don't know where they are coming from
or what they have to deal with.
The truth behind their story might surprise you. Take
it easy with others, even if you have a perfect life.
Let us keep working towards the good of all. GOD BLESS!

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Sasuwa(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Whether Pdp like it or not , all we know are corruption must stop, change must come, naija must change
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Omotayor123(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Police!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Haba! Una no dey Change

2 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Tawny17(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Eya...pele dear next time you wan chuk mouth for police matter make sure you aren't in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Truthhurtss: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
I will rather call Fire service than call the Nigerian Police. grin Their siren might do the trick.

Nigerian Police is the most corrupt in whole of Africa.
When you see a Nigerian Police just look for the nearest exit in other to avoid stories that touch.

You follow , You no follow you go still pay.

7 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by DATAGlNGLES: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
I no go doubt.

ME: Officer thank you o, shey you see I was wrongly accused. THANK God bail is free if not I for hear weeeeeeen

9JA POLICE:: Oboy bail is free but you gats pay for Bed space, Feeding allowance, Recharge card wen we take call commissioner, IGP and even the President. You go also pay for Tissue, 80 leaves textbook and Biro wen u take write statement, you gats pay for air allowance

Me: Chai, there is God ooo

9JA POLICE: Oboy do something before something do you

ME: Oya take this 1k

9JA POLICE: Gerara Here mehn.. ... ARE WE PLAYING HERE?

4 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by kulobyno: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Chai
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by hotgunz(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Keep ur enemy close and keep nigeria police far far away

2 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by kechywillz(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
When these policemen are beaten by military men,i somehow like it. They are the worst law enforcement agency in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Elypsis(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
What a dumb comment??
INTROVERT:
angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Lanretoye(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Ugliest:
my crush why are u ignoring me
Y u dey take urself catch trips?,she dey ignore u make u self dey ur lane now and stop to dey embarrass guys.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic / Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) / Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.