Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Foreign Bomb Victims Vs Local Bomb Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Bomb Victims Vs Local Bomb Victims (508 Views)

Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of N5 Bn To Bomb Victims / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / Faced With Severe Criticism, Sanusi To Donate To Christmas Day Bomb Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Bomb Victims Vs Local Bomb Victims by BIGERBOY1: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2011
a friend of mine was caught in d suleja bomb in april, was it? he just lef d hospital last week. here is his expirience;

he had fractured leg, both JEGA and GEJA visited promised treatment here n abroad if needed, compensation, I even heard some insurance.4rm d media. long story short they waisted his time expecting some fiticious grafting machine, they had to remove some dead bones due to slow treatment, and d hospital staffs were like tired of them, inshort he cant still walk.

now contrast to un bomb, pple r already flown to SA, promised compensation, and even psyco therapy counseling(conseling!!)

my point is why does our govt treat us like shiiit and try to apease foreigners, who voted them in.

(1) (Reply)

Govt Arrested And Freed U.n. House Bombers In 2007 - / How Nur, Shekaurun Boko Haram / Alleged N7bn Scam: Efcc Quizzes Ikuforiji’s Deputy, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.