Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week (20200 Views)

Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Ellasure: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good development.

But this project is way behind schedule compared to the Ethiopian Rail lines built by the same Chinese company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by justified007: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Don't go and hawk your ugly shoes in peace, be here talking about something above your IQ level.

You haters of Lagos will never do anything good in Lagos. You won't take a pin out of Lagos apart from your empty selves

You do well my brother
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by RHMSTECH: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Freethinker87:

The "demographics" are the same, whatever demographic means to you. F**KN illiterate.
You have over 20m people packed in a tiny space, you think it’ll be easy fixing a train with that structure? Addis Ababa is just 5m with a bigger land mass. That’s why Lagos state government always demolish houses with compensations before most roads are expanded or built. Even though there was a plan, the large increase in population has increased the level of difficulty tremendously. You think the same train would cost that much in Ibadan or osun?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by integrity16(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
They are using this project for election purposes, don't be surprised before they finish the next phase will be 2027 when another election is around the corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Menclothing: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Greater Lagos the gov did well on this

Turkey jeans 6500
Shirt 4500
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Freethinker87: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
RHMSTECH:
You have over 20m people packed in a tiny space, you think it’ll be easy fixing a train with that structure? Addis Ababa is just 5m with a bigger land mass. That’s why Lagos state government always demolish houses with compensations before most roads are expanded or built. Even though there was a plan, the large increase in population has increased the level of difficulty tremendously. You think the same train would cost that much in Ibadan or osun?

That's 20m tax payers which translates to more revenue for Govt to provide necessary infrastructure at scale.

Your logic does not hold water. This population logic is the most senseless I've ever heard. It's like Facebook complaining that they have too much users and can't provide enought servers to handle such "tremendous" traffic. Do you people think at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by RHMSTECH: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Freethinker87:

That's 20m tax payers which translates to more revenue for Govt to provide necessary infrastructure at scale.

Your logic does not hold water. This population logic is the most senseless I've ever heard. It's like Facebook complaining that they have too much users and can't provide enought servers to handle such "tremendous" traffic. Do you people think at all?
20m tax payers. Lol I am done with this conversation. Even Nigeria as a whole no get 20m active tax payers. The number one problem of Lagos is overpopulation, it’s because 60% of the population are not productive.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Freethinker87: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2022
RHMSTECH:
20m tax payers. Lol I am done with this conversation. Even Nigeria as a whole no get 20m active tax payers. The number one problem of Lagos is overpopulation, it’s because 60% of the population are not productive.

What if I tell you that the 10 years old who bought biscuits from the mallam paid full VAT to the state? I don't know how old you are or your level of education, but I'm certain you haven't held a job before. You seem arrogantly ignorant.

Say hello to your mum for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Napata77: 1:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Good job. Well done Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Napata77: 1:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi na beer factory to get people drunk come add supermarket to import junks into Nigeria .big mouth from production to importation .obi real mantra! Yeye Guy man .

lol

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by es144000: 1:30am On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:

God bless you too bro,

You can never see this in any other region apart from south west..
Because Lagos was the capital for a long time.If Rivers State was the capital for that long,it would have been richer and better than Lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Napata77: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Funflipper:

What do you have to say about mega rich Delta which is still a slum with all the billions they receive monthly?

They are their own worst enemies.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Maximeo(m): 1:49am On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:

God bless you too bro,

Why boast of Lagos built by money from all regions in Nigeria?

Boasts of other South West states.

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by RHMSTECH: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2022
Freethinker87:

What if I tell you that the 10 years old who bought biscuits from the mallam paid full VAT to the state? I don't know how old you are or your level of education, but I'm certain you haven't held a job before. You seem arrogantly ignorant.

Say hello to your mum for me.
Yeah it’s that easy to collect. Same Nigeria with one of the worst tax collection and audit system. Not to talk of the battle between state and federal government on who should collect vat. 20m tax payer in Lagos lol, I guess it’s also 20m personal income tax payers because that’s the real juice
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by lailo: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Kudos to Lagos state government.

Lagos has money, so every governor must perform, no excuses.
But Nigeria is broke bah, that's why every president could not perform? Dumb analysis undecided
Ogbeni, appreciate the effort of a good governor and move on, e no go kill u. undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by God1000(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
lailo:

But Nigeria is broke bah, that's why every president could not perform? Dumb analysis undecided
Ogbeni, appreciate the effort of a good governor and move on, e no go kill u. undecided
Lol, but I first commended the Lagos state government
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by OgwuEgo: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2022
Nne e maka
ibkayee:
lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by ibkayee(f): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Nne e maka
Kilonso?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by slimfit1(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:

God bless you too bro,

Abuse and Kaduna has trains they built and finished. Lagos started first it took Lagos 20 years to finish how many miles?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by ba7man(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Freethinker87:

LOL. Ethiopia standard guage span across the lake tana. A lake deeper and longer in width than the 1km bridge Lagos light rail crossed.

Make una dey try research wetin una hear for Agbado WhatsApp group. Is there another lie I need to dispell?
Thanks for the correction.

So which one is in the southeast??........ so are you Eithopian or you're claiming Ethopian glory??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week by Kfed4ril(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wickedfacts:

No, it is your father hiding under the bed every Monday who did it.
I don dey notice this your Monika.
Any small thing you go insult person father, later you’ll claim that your tribe has respect elders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday / PHOTOS: Trailer Falls In Ajegunle, Lagos / Nigerian Man Survives Gas Explosion In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.