Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) (84297 Views)

ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) / Nigerians Already Squeezing The New Naira Notes (photo) / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
The new naira notes that just came into circulation have started seeing Shege in the hands of Nigerians.

I suggest there should be a strong law to curb the rough handling of our awesome Naira Notes.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Promicah: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
The value is not measured by how they are being squeezed.

389 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Thepolo999(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
We want problem always

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by gaby(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kai...

A society makes or mars her citizens and by extension reaps the benefits or suffers the consequences of her actions or inactions therefrom.

This is the story of Nigeria.

We have a long way to go as a society.

We are still operating in the Hunter-Gatherer stages of civilization from every available index and data.

It is well.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by worldTina(f): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
This i not right.

People involve in such act should be locked up, because they don't even have single respect for the name Nigeria

For your writing stuffs, check my signature below and contact me

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by ibechris(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Irresponsible people.

Nigerian and wahala na 5 and 6.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin[center]I know it's not a laughing matter but this one got me[/center]

What do you expect a mechanic whose hands are being spoiled with grease to do when he's been paid by a car owner?
U expects him to go wash hand first before receiving his money,Or Rather he should go and wear a hand glove so as not to deface the newly recolored sorry redesigned naira ?

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
New naira notes already looking like old naira notes grin

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by God1000(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Too bad, this is a punishable offence in some countries

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Some people seems irredeemable.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bandits and kidnappers will not like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
You see...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Timatayo1: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fake money by fake president

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
These new Naira notes looks fugly and fake af undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
This money no fit stand Nigeria wahala, dem go revert d policy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Salakoad: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Make the money reach conductor hand first...

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
How do you differentiate this from a counterfeit?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Just negodu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by bestman09(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
It looks so much fake that you can't help but squeeze it very well to be sure that it's not fake cheesy grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Buliwyf: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
gaby:
Kai...

A society makes or mars her citizens and by extension reaps the benefits or suffers the consequences of her actions or inactions therefrom.

This is the story of Nigeria.

We have a longggg way to go as a society.

We are still operating on the Hunter-Gatherer stages of civilization from every available index and data.

It is well.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Money that is already valueless

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Small baby don quickly suffer. Nigeria can humble anything.
I m yet to touch the new notes o.
To spend am dey hungry me.

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by tydi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
The useless naira note should be treated with all uselessnes

10 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Fallout: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Are you sure this isn’t the same notes.? I read on naira land this morning that the new 500 and lower denominations are not out yet.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Naija na scam
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Currency wey Dem just release yesterday, na him don already dirty like this? sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Reporting34(f): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.