Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff (24784 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by DIKEnaWAR: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okk
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by maestroferddi: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dumb write up...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Ublaize: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/billionaire-wey-no-fit-pay-salary-of-dying-staff-nigerians-react-to-nduka-obaigbena-alleged-neglect-of-staffvideo/

https://youtube.com/shorts/8sb7ePuTgyc

Honestly Thief-nubu and his BATstards will be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. See this hungry shitty journalist keep selling his conscience for peanuts. So because he requested that your fraudulent candidate turns up for debates you have brought this propaganda against him. You guys are so low and worse than shit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by ppogba: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Not surprising.

Nduka Obaigbena is an updated version of Jimoh Ibrahim.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Vello(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

I know many TVC staffs that ran to Arise TV because TVC couldn't pay them.

Mention them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by jibrilELsudan: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
NA SO THIS NDUKA BOY DEY DO

EVEN TO PAY ASHAWO WEY HIM CARRY....NA WAR

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Okhuadams(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

Supportters clup is that the issue if by any chance you are related to this worman would you be saying this. hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Okhuadams(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by seguno2: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Afamed:
What did you expect from the one who looted the money meant to buy arms?

Is that why TVC staff are abandoning ThiefNuibu’s business to go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Doyou2019: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why Ngozi Alaegbu leave TVC for AriseTV sef?

Super broadcaster!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by seguno2: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bobloco:
All these attacks on Nduka and Arise TV just because Tinubu was asked to come and speak to Nigerians on national TV

That is why they will fail.
God pass their heroin junkie drug baron who wants to fulfill his life ambition for continuing Buhari’s failures next year.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by LaconicINC: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kehinde1010:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything due to lack of money. I live with my mum who is retired and my dad is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you.

NAME: KEHINDE A.
UBA

SCAMMER

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by seguno2: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu in pain.

Amoda Yekini is in sifia pains.
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Igboslayer: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

Name them…liars
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by babajero(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by maestroferddi: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Doyou2019:
Why Ngozi Alaegbu leave TVC for AriseTV sef?

Super broadcaster!
Is it only her?

Even Sumna Sambo, a Tinubu supporter, had no option but to run away from Tinubu Views Channel...

Yori Folarin used to be among the best presenters/anchors when he was with Channels..
He has lost his mojo since he elected to take the path of being a Tinubu praise singer...

Bukola Sowemimo also jumped ship...

The memo is clear...Stick with Tinubu media and lose your nous completely...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by tishbite41(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Anyone who knows Nduka will testify that he's a hell of a cut-throat person
Very wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Clinton14(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

You lie!
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by emkz: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nduka Obaigbena always owing salaries is not new.

He once fired journalists after refusing to pay them for months.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204971-unpaid-salaries-row-thisday-publisher-obaigbena-orders-dismissal-13-journalists.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Steveabbeyly: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi beer drunkard mobs, how are you all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Tareq1105: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bobloco:
All these attacks on Nduka and Arise TV just because Tinubu was asked to come and speak to Nigerians on national TV

Why must Tinubu go to Arise TV, a PDP TV, agent of Atiku to speak? So that they can embarrass him? A TV station that hasn't spoken anything good about him? Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati would say Tinubu must make himself available for interviews. Why must? Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati should remove the garment of journalism and join politics instead after all Reuben Abati is a PDP card carrying member. So, you don't expect Tinubu to walk out of a moving train.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Segzy19: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Him too lie jare. Him no know nothing...

Afamed:

You know many but failed to mention 1
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Perfectbeing(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bobloco:

If that woman could here you defending Nduka she'll be pissed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Tareq1105: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
Is it only her?

Even Sumna Sambo, a Tinubu supporter, had no option but to run away from Tinubu Views Channel...

Yori Folarin used to be among the best presenters/anchors when he was with Channels..
He has lost his mojo since he elected to take the path of being a Tinubu praise singer...

Where were you when Bukola Wemimo came from channels TV to join tvC? It's only now that she went back after 5 yrs that you can see.

I don't know if Yori Folarin had complain to you about his new job in TVC?

I've forgotten the name of this Hausa guy that left channels TV for TVC? He was at a time the next person to Yori Folarin then.

You see, skillful people can change job unlike you who doesn't have any skill.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Bobloco: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

[b]
Why must Tinubu go to Arise TV, a PDP TV, agent of Atiku to speak? [/b]So that they can embarrass him? A TV station that hasn't spoken anything good about him? Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati would say Tinubu must make himself available for interviews. Why must? Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati should remove the garment of journalism and join politics instead after all Reuben Abati is a PDP card carrying member. So, you don't expect Tinubu to walk out of a moving train.
He should go to APC TV or better still go to his own TVC. Nigerians want to ask him hard questions

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by maestroferddi: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Where were you when Bukola Wemimo came from channels TV to join tvC? It's only now that she went back after 5 yrs that you can see.

I don't know if Yori Folarin had complain to you about his new job in TVC?

I've forgotten the name of this Hausa guy that left channels TV for TVC? He was at a time the next person to Yori Folarin then.

You see, skillful people can change job unlike you who doesn't have any skill.
They call you guys urchins else you would have had the mundane thinking skills to deduce that a high negative staff turnover indicates an intrinsic dysfunctionality of an employer...

But then we are talking about you who obviously cannot do simple deductive reasoning to save your life...

Your remit obviously begins and ends with slavish support for devious considerations...
Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Svoboda(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
seborrhic:
Once they are found or called out people resort to these amateurish,childish,outdated, blackmailing reports by trying to paint their accusers personal,family or business life in relation to how they treat their family or workers as being poor.
From digging into his alleged corrupt act during the reign of PDP,to now this about Obaigbena.
Just because the past deeds of Tinubu,Aman vying for the highest office in the land,is being unearthed.
If this fails,next expect to hear or read how Obaigbena patronises strippers

Obaigbena is a known hustler and high profile blackmailer.

Years back, he also wanted to hustle The Dome from Obiora Okonkwo. He is a very shady character.

Let him pay his workers. Is that too mich to ask?

But he had the extravagance of flying dozens of choristers from SA for his mums burial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Trapnews: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ublaize:

Honestly Thief-nubu and his BATstards will be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. See this hungry shitty journalist keep selling his conscience for peanuts. So because he requested that your fraudulent candidate turns up for debates you have brought this propaganda against him. You guys are so low and worse than shit.
It is not propaganda oga IPOB, it is the truth, so after watching the video you still don't believe the woman? Now i see the reason Lagos was almost burnt on Kanu's order, so many Igbos are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Reactions or not, most of us are nothing to write home about.

Our sense of humanity is gone and we are only prowl for someone whose inhumane act is out there, the same energy we use in criticize those whose dirty linens are outside should also be rechannel into our ourselves being a better human.

Mind you, I'm in no support of Obaigena's act if found culpable but I doubt if I wouldn't do worst than him if the roles were reversed.

Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by tafabaloo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki
Bush radio

What about those that left Channels for TVC ? Doest it mean that Channnels too was owing ?

You have the right to plough your talents where you feel it cld be more used !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff by Africankel(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ndee Amaugo and Ofieteme George also left TVC for Arise

maestroferddi:
Is it only her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm / Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / "You Forged Your School Certificate" - Soludo Attacks Ubah During Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.