Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29102 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:51am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

What if tell you that we talk on skype? Just quit hating and go get a life. . Go do plastic surgery or something. It worked for MJ remember?
So you agree you are the same person?

@annita19, why not post all the pictures again so 2buff can judge?

Noone has called the pictures ugly just that they do not look the same. wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by BABE3: 3:52am On Sep 07, 2011
LMAO---  

Kandi and Tima-- yall (especially kandi) are good; really good. Sexy CSIs.  grin

Advocator is the same person as Sir-Fly and Ethiodime., So yh---I smell fish again! Buhahahaha-- Chei! Nawa for Nairalanders!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:53am On Sep 07, 2011
i swear tell her ooo no one sad anything about ugly here all we said if none of the 4 girls looks the same
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2011
If I was offline during your ranting and encounter with Annita foooolish and lame people in like of you two would belive I'm the same person with Annita19 . . How bout you twats ask Mukina or Seun atleast they see the IP's. . .

My final advice for both of you is: go get a beautiful mask and stop wishing all chick gotta look like u. .
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:55am On Sep 07, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO---  

Kandi and Tima-- yall (especially kandi) are good; really good. Sexy CSIs.  grin

Advocator is the same person as Sir-Fly and Ethiodime., So yh---I smell fish! Buhahahaha-- Chei! Nawa for Nairalanders!

lool, Babe, that's what we do, na. .
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:57am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

If I was offline during your ranting and encounter with Annita foooolish and lame people in like of you two would belive I'm the same person with Annita19 . . How bout you twats ask Mukina or Seun atleast they see the IP's. . .

My final advice for both of you is: go get a beautiful mask and stop wishing all chick gotta look like u. .
Reality you should know we know how to use the internet, na. You can open different two browsers(explorer, safari or chrome) and come in as two different people. If that is two much I guess it's two computers. It's not rocket science. tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 07, 2011
BABE I know you are on the list of stupidd girls on here. . I noticed that long time ago
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO---  

Advocator is the same person as Sir-Fly and Ethiodime., So yh---I smell fish again! Buhahahaha-- Chei! Nawa for Nairalanders!

wink wink wink i know right
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2011
*Big fat yawn*

My job is done here, gonna go have a goodnight sleep. cool

Goodnight, guys. smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2011
Lmao @ Kandi and Tima bn beautiful sexy CSI's epic fail . . And you are hot and sexy too right? Hahaha. . You realized advo was sir-fly and blah blah when he bullshitt u huh? Smh

Seun and Mukina are the only people that knows who is who here
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 4:09am On Sep 07, 2011
good night girl  smiley smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided reality stop trying to prove a point here we all know who u are

and u failed angry angry angry angry

good night go sleep
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 4:13am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ Kandi and Tima bn beautiful sexy CSI's epic fail . . And you are hot and sexy too right? Hahaha. . You realized advo was sir-fly and blah blah when he bullshitt u huh? Smh

Seun and Mukina are the only people that knows who is who here

Bruvv, you don't know?!?! We are hot like fayah, we dey sizzle badd!

No one cares! smiley

Yes@what Hotie_Tima wrote. We forgive you. angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Bruvv, you don't know?!?! We are hot like fayah, we dey sizzle badd!

No one cares! smiley

Yes@what Hotie_Tima wrote. We forgive you. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2011
Smh. . Wast of spaces and time

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20)

Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.