Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29102 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Anvaller: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

Brothers just enjoy talking with us, don't worry about good looking and so on wink

Look Nayah, I have discovered ur picture long before now. 1st it was this one and then another and back to this one again. Baby u fineee, I am a fan.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Orikinla(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

Orikinla, arent you suppose to be jubilatn that i put a link to your pix on page 1? You think sey na easy tin to put your profile link for my list. Huh! You look **** in that native attire! grin

I did not even notice it.

The only credit is I look younger than my age mates who really look like Papas in their 40s.
If I dye my hair black, I will look 10 years younger.
But I want all these small girls to know I am their uncle, because it is really embarrassing for small girls to be chasing their uncles for relationship.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by seedord247(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
This MR Brown Jay Ugly very bad.

shey na bread and gum be hin best food?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
lol Anvaller I'm going to blush but the thing is that better knowing first someone don't focus too much on beauty, I mean outside
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
this is one babe that I respect so much. rokiatu everly puts updated pix of her. Atleast we know who we are dealing with and guess what she doesnt care what y'all think. I like her fire & lovely full hair. Her and Nayah put on pix regularly. Her shape & jeans are always to die for

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=17620
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
Aunty didn't know you saw my different pics wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
^I see the hidden beauties and not faceless noise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . How do you get to change your hairdo in France, you must be comfortablecheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by paraphase(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fickle I think I look good too now. lol grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Wislet(f): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Aunty.,? Hinnwdhfnlw.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Interesting,

But Op, give me one reasonable reason for me to believe that all those user profile pictures listed are real (I mean the real pics of the person in common)  
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fickle:

this is one babe that I respect so much. rokiatu everly puts updated pix of her. Atleast we know who we are dealing with and guess what she doesnt care what y'all think. I like her fire & lovely full hair. Her and Nayah put on pix regularly. Her shape & jeans are always to die for

nonsense, na breas.t we wan see, make we see her face jor! @Aunty,na u be dat for ur pix?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
paraphase:

wow i love the lips. are those real. like those rap artist with mouth jobs done. U r also fresh. Love the skin tone ok will include you lovely man. where have you been hiding? see hidden is beauty cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=545003
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
Aunty, yes it's quite "easy" here in France to change hair lol
Victor I agree this is a virtual space so we don't really know if it's real or not, I'm not going to convince you about me because this is not very important but just to say you have to trust them  wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fickle:

wow i love the lips. are those real. like those rap artist with mouth jobs done. U r also fresh. Love the skin tone ok will include you lovely man. where have you been hiding? see hidden is beauty cool cool

paraphase:

you just woke up from sleeep? See ya face
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Interesting,

But Op, give me one reasonable reason for me to believe that all those user profile pictures listed are real (I mean the real pics of the person in common)  

they are real. the ones I pasted are real. do they look photoshoped to u. do they look over sexy and fine to you. they are everyday people like everyone of us. they just took a step further to show us who they really her than tell us. you should ask if what is said here are real. people just talk all the time. these ones are shy but very stunning. no expensive clothes or jewelries or oyinbo look just african beauties.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by iyatrustee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
U can never predict nairalanders! U don't put ur pics, them go talk, I put mine up and all I get is people making jest of my manchester! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by paraphase(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
wow i love the lips. are those real. like those rap artist with mouth jobs done. U r also fresh. Love the skin tone ok will include you lovely man. where have you been hiding? see hidden is beauty  
Fickle Thanks My love  grin I have been hiding just because of you,guess this is the right time to show up and catch you Lol

you just woke up from sleeep? See ya face
Damn Funny grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

Aunty, yes it's quite "easy" here in France to change hair lol
Victor I agree this is a virtual space so we don't really know if it's real or not, I'm not going to convince you about me because this is not very important but just to say you have to trust them  wink

uhmm Okay, Ur profile pic is lovely,  wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fickle:

they are real. the ones I pasted are real. do they look photoshoped to u. do they look over sexy and fine to you. they are everyday people like everyone of us. they just took a step further to show us who they really her than tell us. you should ask if what is said here are real. people just talk all the time. these ones are shy but very stunning. no expensive clothes or jewelries or oyinbo look just african beauties.

Do you just say photoshoped, c'mon, a dude or diva can use a search engine image as profile pic, which i believe they are among of the user profile you listed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by shadrach77: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
Well, these people are beautiful but let us ask ourselves, would they feel so proud to display their pictures if they were not good looking? They probably wouldn't if they were ugly. Displaying your picture on your profile is more or less, showing off. There are far better looking people on nairaland but they choose to remain anonymous. The beauty of this site is the opportunity it affords people to speak and contribute anonymously and displaying your picture on it negates the whole purpose of the site   sad angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by amblors(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
u get time sha.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Ben13: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nice collection. Wish I have this much of a time. grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by lifestyle1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nice one but Nothing last long my dear!!! the way i look yesterday is not the way i look today,
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Walala(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Interesting,

The chick named Opei is a fake because the picture she has on there is of a Houston party girl named Diana who I know very well.  The picture was probably picked up from facebook or something.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
amblors:

u get time sha.
what on my mind
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by chelseaguy: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Cute profile pics but that Mr. Jay lucky/ugly sha o,  If not for colour  lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
shadrach, maybe some people just want to know to whom they are talking about
I don't really understand why people talk about pride, good looking and whatever while this is just a PIC and not a statement, this shows that some people are a bit superficial because I talk to some very good persons on here without having any picture of them

Maybe if people were less focused on superficial attire, things might be less biased
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hardballer(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fickle:

rokiatu has nairalands most bangin body imho
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
Walala:

The chick named Opei is a fake because the picture she has on there is of a Houston party girl named Diana who I know very well.  The picture was probably picked up from facebook or something.  

Some many fake dudes and divas profile link on here. I only believe some of them while some are too good to be true
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Anvaller: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nayah:

lol Anvaller I'm going to blush but the thing is that better knowing first someone don't focus too much on beauty, I mean outside

U are right but for me, a woman's attractive outside has to raise my curiosity to wanna know the inside. U ve gt good attitude on NL ur comments are always calm and never outrageous, isnt that a reflection of your inside? I blv u r not faking it are u?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
I didn't know people would take this out of hand. Its just a show of appreciation to people who were bold enough to show us who they are. Must everything be so serious all the time even on a public holiday. Can't we just appreciate the beauty of nature. its always war, fight, bad economy. This is just for fun but indirectly to teach confidence.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
Anvaller I wouldn't be objective to talk about myself
Aunty Fickle I've warned you about the end of this lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.