Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29091 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by White007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Fickle - I think you missing out on the best of the beautifull.

If in doubt check this once out they are da bomb!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=718384

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=703298
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by MrCork17: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

na me be that. women dey release sef at a glance of my pixs tongue

toba. Bro. are u of those area boys selling newspapers? undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

he he he he he
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

won ninety wetin dey worry yah? u no get lespect ragain?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by MrCork17: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

toba. sweeeery I am not 190 gademmit. I am from London! angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
ok. but do u know won ninty?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by iyatrustee(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wislet, don't I look stuning tongue tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by White007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
And here goes the most beautiful lady on on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=654539

Can anyone beat this?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by dammytex: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
So what's the ratio of the guys to ladies that put their pics up.

I think we have more confident guys than ladies as regards looks
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by cabana(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
There are more guys than babes on NL. So definitely there are more confident guys in here.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
Brothers just enjoy talking with us, don't worry about good looking and so on wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by LesbianBoy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wondering why Rokiiatu profile pix is not among, or dont the poster consider her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by whyMMM: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
With what i have seen in dis thread undecided

most guyz just come here 2 open & download ladies profile pics angryangry

and after dat dey go & m a s t u r b a t e

shame 2 such guyz embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
embarassed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
why M M M ?:

With what i have seen in dis thread undecided

most guyz just come here 2 open & download ladies profile pics angryangry

and after dat dey go & m a s t u r b a t e

shame 2 such guyz embarassed embarassed embarassed
A classical example is you!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
lol at whiteboy07. his pix na wa oh. so some pple really take notes ofbeautiful ones even if they are not nigerians. what are we implying, someone should get us nigerians too.

what does toba look like with all the girls he is inlove with. i am curious.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by whyMMM: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
Excelboi:

A classical example is you!

bros

i have alots of punny 2 eat in down town winkwink

do u care 4 some I can give u free of charge angry angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fickle:

lol at whiteboy07. his pix na wa oh. so some pple really take notes ofbeautiful ones even if they are not nigerians. what are we implying, someone should get us nigerians too.

what does toba look like with all the girls he is inlove with. i am curious.

aunty give me a mail and i will give u my facebook id for u to access me and come back here to testify. deal?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by 190smh: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
toba:

why u wan com dey expose me now angry angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
That Anita19 girl is the IT. Damn.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hardballer(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
Many members uploaded photos of other personalities, because their own will give us nightmares.

The only way to know a beautiful woman is only when she is in her birthday suit.

Not those who have to do extreme make over to look pretty.

And not those who use trousers to hide their unsightly legs. grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hardballer(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
iyatrustee dat ur dp lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by obowunmi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
Is this their real pictures ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
190smh:

why u wan com dey expose me now  angry angry
embarassed
Orikinla:

Many members uploaded photos of other personalities, because their own will give us nightmares.

The only way to know a beautiful woman is only when she is in her birthday suit.

Not those who have to do extreme make over to look pretty.

And not those who use trousers to hide their unsightly legs. grin
kiss
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
obowunmi:

Is this their real pictures ? shocked shocked shocked
definitely not
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by BigMeat2: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
We should all learn to respect and appreciate each other for who they are.
They are all confident people and their pictures are nice.

Keep it up.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
Now, when did Pweety4me turn to my girlfriend?

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by MrGlobe(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
Stalking, Stalking, stalking. Smh, some people are jobless oh
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2011
Orikinla, arent you suppose to be jubilatn that i put a link to your pix on page 1? You think sey na easy tin to put your profile link for my list. Huh! You look **** in that native attire! grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
Pweety4me uploaded the photo of a Latino model last week and this week she is now Genevieve Nnaji.
So which fake photo is next?

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by sampeter(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2011
grin grin grin. Oh my! Its good to look good oooo. But if you no look good, no worry, the true beauty is in the attitude. But na catastrophy if you lack the outward beauty and the right attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.