Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small (316 Views)

For Once Philip Agrees To Drop Money / His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
I called little girls of about four to eight years small girls and they didn't waste any time to correct my mistakes, one even got angry and left grin

Back to the topic undecided
Re: Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Moh247: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who knows maybe they are grandma and ancestors that came back to enjoy the world again
Re: Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Kollins11: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Especially our useless Nigerian girls.

If you call them "baby" they would feel flattered but tell her she's acting like a "child" she would get so angry.

Very useless and confused gender.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Especially our useless Nigerian girls.

If you call them "baby" they would feel flattered but tell her she's acting like a "child" she would get so angry.

Very useless and confused gender.

They love it when you call them big girls, without adding "broke".
Re: Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
Who knows maybe they are grandma and ancestors that came back to enjoy the world again

I can remember when i was a teen, someone called me a kid i got angry just the same way one of the lil children did, but now i've realize i was actually a kid then cheesy
Re: Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Moh247: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mistertrouble:

I can remember when i was a teen, someone called me a kid i got angry just the same way one of the lil children did, but now i've realize i was actually a kid then cheesy

If only those kids know the responsibility involved in being an adult they won't want to change from being a kid
Re: Why Is It That No One Agrees He Or She Is Small by Cypress042(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
It's our nature, no one admits he/she is a kid even when it's obvious.

But as you grow older and matured you will tend to understand.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Gavel, A Nairalander / Happy Birthday To Gavel, A Nairalander / The Conceptualization And Implementation Of Primary Health Care (PHC) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.