Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? (7035 Views)

Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Afamsi: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2022
kunle4toyeyaho:
....and show us the video clip of how the money was being offloaded or keep quiet forever. Is bullion van meant for carrying cash alone? M*U*M*U
G.o.a.t tell us the other uses of bullion van in Nigeria
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Bukola94: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Roboto11:
Standard Chartered Bank.
A bank that dash a friend 5K for opening an account with them. but is like they don't have ATM or physical branch in states. is more or less like online banking system. not sure they are still operating in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Bukola94: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2022
thesolutions:

Run from commercial banks if you are not keeping your money as savings.

If you want a bank for day to day transaction, migrate to microfinance banks.
Kuda is polpular
Opay is also popular
Moniepoint is good to go.

Less transfer charges.
You can acquire a POS from them easily.
No SMS alert charges.
No stamp duty charges
A whole lot of other benefits.

The good thing is you get a refund of some of your transacti0n charges. I was wandering why alot of people were using kuda card till I got moniepoint. Better security than banks in terms of unauthorized transaction. Their only flaw is absence of physical structures but banks structures has not done any good but frustrating customers.

The worst of all these banks is FIRST BANK. I have been going to customer care for refund of my failed transaction and they seem to be playing me.
1st Bank chop my 10K up till today
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Bukola94: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Standard chartered...
No charges for anything...
First ATM sef is free
They are not operating in all state
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Bukola94:

You can open an account online
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by thesolutions(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2022
Bukola94:
1st Bank chop my 10K up till today
Well That makes two of us. Mine is 20k for bill payment.

I provided them every evidence which all different customer care reps that attended to the case promised to help but it seem the department they forwarded the dispute to threatened them that they no longer responds to messages again. They were trying to say that my prepaid meter id was incorrect and I provided evidence of a successful transaction of lower amount that I did same day after the initial one for 20k failed but they just won't refund me telling me to contact my service provider.
I have contacted my service provider JEDC and they confirmed that their was no error in the meter id and also confirmed that only the 3k that I did afterwards was received.

First Bank is a Thieving Company. A bunch of unproductive Old cargoes with civil service orientation.

I receive double SMS alert for each transaction which results to higher SMS alert charges every month and I went there for them to deactivate one and they told me it is not possible. Thieves they are really.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Crystalom5: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2022
worldTina:
Do try online banking ....ummmm example opay kiss
go with this.

Get their bank atm card.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Crystalom5: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2022
Valkrie:

Whatever advise you may get here...make sure you don't ever ever go near First Bank Plc....!!!
lolz.

I regret having an account with Bank.

FirstBank charges for everything
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by advanceDNA: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Bukola94:

...everything is online....i opened my account online and got my card delivered to me via dhl fot free.....i if u have dispense error on another banks atm...they will resole it online...what else do u want....?? u want to go and be greeting their staff at the branch
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Foodie1(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Osariemen12:
Use Fidelity Bank and thank me later.
which Fidelity, bank wey no dey get network on weekends, that bank almost made me to wash plates In a restaurant last week, thank God for my neighbour, that I met there o.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Freethinker87: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Banks are businesses too. They all offer unique values that address customers' pain points. Your question should be, which bank will address my pain points and give me the best value for my money?

Start with your purpose for a new bank account.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Bukola94: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

...everything is online....i opened my account online and got my card delivered to me via dhl fot free.....i if u have dispense error on another banks atm...they will resole it online...what else do u want....?? u want to go and be greeting their staff at the branch
lead me through, how do I go about it?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Bukola94: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
thesolutions:

Well That makes two of us. Mine is 20k for bill payment.

I provided them every evidence which all different customer care reps that attended to the case promised to help but it seem the department they forwarded the dispute to threatened them that they no longer responds to messages again. They were trying to say that my prepaid meter id was incorrect and I provided evidence of a successful transaction of lower amount that I did same day after the initial one for 20k failed but they just won't refund me telling me to contact my service provider.
I have contacted my service provider JEDC and they confirmed that their was no error in the meter id and also confirmed that only the 3k that I did afterwards was received.

First Bank is a Thieving Company. A bunch of unproductive Old cargoes with civil service orientation.

I receive double SMS alert for each transaction which results to higher SMS alert charges every month and I went there for them to deactivate one and they told me it is not possible. Thieves they are really.
it happen to me years ago, my dad has to send another 10k through different bank to balance up my school fees. I visit the bank for several weeks to complained, my money was not refund. my parent said I should forget about it
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by thesicilian: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

How much is their minimum account balance?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by advanceDNA: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
thesicilian:

How much is their minimum account balance?

Zero
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bukola94:
lead me through, how do I go about it?

Download standard chartered app..

Get ready ur nin..
Ur means of id....
And proof of address..e.g nepa bill, waste management bill, or another statement of account from another bank showing ur full address amd name...

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by thesicilian: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Zero
Sweet. I need to try them out
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Googledotcom: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Airtel, Smartcash PSB is the best.

All you need is to get an Airtel line, dail *939#
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by PraizHim: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
thesolutions:

Run from commercial banks if you are not keeping your money as savings.

If you want a bank for day to day transaction, migrate to microfinance banks.
Kuda is polpular
Opay is also popular
Moniepoint is good to go.

Less transfer charges.
You can acquire a POS from them easily.
No SMS alert charges.
No stamp duty charges
A whole lot of other benefits.

The good thing is you get a refund of some of your transacti0n charges. I was wandering why alot of people were using kuda card till I got moniepoint. Better security than banks in terms of unauthorized transaction. Their only flaw is absence of physical structures but banks structures has not done any good but frustrating customers.

The worst of all these banks is FIRST BANK. I have been going to customer care for refund of my failed transaction and they seem to be playing me.

Bro send a strong worded email to firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com
Attach evidence
Copy their fraud desk email address. ( look for it in their website).
Copy CBN complaint email address. ( look for it also in their website)
Withn 3 days they will return your money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by nwadiuko1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stanbic
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by thesolutions(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
PraizHim:

Bro send a strong worded email to firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com
Attach evidence
Copy their fraud desk email address. ( look for it in their website).
Copy CBN complaint email address. ( look for it also in their website)
Withn 3 days they will return your money
I did. No response from CBN. I consider them worse than the first bank. Each time I send them follow up, if someone respond, you will hear them talking like they have feel my pain and promise to see to it reversal using this language each of them used. 'Escalate'. Only to go cold afterwards.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Osariemen12: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Foodie1:
which Fidelity, bank wey no dey get network on weekends, that bank almost made me to wash plates In a restaurant last week, thank God for my neighbour, that I met there o.

Lies
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Fredge(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

How do you make deposits?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Use Polaris Bank grin grin grin cool

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Solsix:
Fcmb

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by advanceDNA: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Fredge:

How do you make deposits.

Deposits...??

Thats strange to me..cos i dont make money in cash....
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Crystalom5: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Fredge:

How do you make deposits.
wey pos still full everywhere?

BTW who makes large deposits nowadays when everyone now pay with bank transfers?
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by tamdun: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:
Take the gold pill

Immune from inflation

Immune from Emefile's madness.

Easy to stash

Easy to liquidate .

Free from central bank manipulation and Jewish heist.

Buy gold in small measures (5g , 10g and 30g) for easy liquidation when you need cash at hand.

Only thing acceptable in a SHTF moment and only currency that will be accepted when the JewSA implodes and fades to oblivion.

Buy gold

I swear this is my plan this Dec,never knew like minds dey nairaland,from the days of Adam,gold is valuable and will remain so for ever,am planning on buying gold worth 1m and I'll be doing so every year
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by DeepThroater: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2022
tamdun:

I swear this is my plan this Dec,never knew like minds dey nairaland,from the days of Adam,gold is valuable and will remain so for ever,am planning on buying gold worth 1m and I'll be doing so every year

Avoid digital gold.

It can not be physically redeemed.

Gold will soon find its true value as Russia has concluded plans to open a parallel gold market outside the monopoly of the Rothschild monopolized London Gold Billion Market that arbitrary fixes prices to undermine it's true value in order to prop up their fiat scam currencies.

The US economy is on its last legs and only the outcome of the war will decide on the global dollar hegemony.

Either way, Gold will remain valuable and in light of Emefile's eNaira which is nothing but govt control of your money and expenditure, only Gold can keep you immune from such rubbish.

Good luck.
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by tamdun: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

Avoid digital gold.

It can not be physically redeemed.

Gold will soon find its true value as Russia has concluded plans to open a parallel gold market outside the monopoly of the Rothschild monopolized London Gold Billion Market that arbitrary fixes prices to undermine it's true value in order to prop up their fiat scam currencies.

The US economy is on its last legs and only the outcome of the war will decide on the global dollar hegemony.

Either way, Gold will remain valuable and in light of Emefile's eNaira which is nothing but govt control of your money and expenditure, only Gold can keep you immune from such rubbish.

Good luck.
Never,that's why I never go near bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by thesolutions(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
good news
Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
I recommend online banks....

They're more reliable and some have zero charges for transfer of any amount of cash......E.g. PocketApp
how's it going now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu / INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.