Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences (385 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / How Do You Personally Hear From God? / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2022
I believe miracle doesn't happen. Whatever happens is as a result of actions or inactions. I have seen where people raised the dead, healed mentally ill, cured incurable diseases, and so on.
Those miracles could be staged.

Have you had any personal experience of miracle, like an amputated arm growing back, fighting off a hungry lion in the jungle, etc.
Please share, it could deaden some doubts.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2022
On a personal note, I've never experienced any miraculous happening. Even when everyone in church falls under anointing, I never fall.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by Righteousness2(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2022
I Have seen raw Miracles in People.
I Myself is a Miracle. Infact my Life is a Miracle. I Live by Miracle. I don't know which one to start. Miracle are too much
Let me give just a few!

I got a baby by Miracle.
I was Healed by a Heart defect by Miracle.
Broken bone that affected my knee was Healed by Miracle.
Terrible Kidney issues were wiped out by Miracle
My wife was Healed from Fibriod by Miracle. She was operated by angels of the Chosen in the dream. Fibroids were taken away physically.

Some weeks ago, I was to run out of gas in my house. I didn't have the money to refill my gas at that time. I just made a simple prayer and asked MY Father in Heaven to Extend the gas for me. There was no way it will take me by human imagination.
By Miracle, MY Gas kept burning until 2wks. The day money came into my hands. It went off!

If you Doubt Miracle, visit the LORD'S Chosen. You won't only see Miracles. But you will Personally become a Miracle. It is not magic! It is not man made. It is not too much grammar! It is GOD OF CHOSEN ! HE IS SO REAL!

I Have seen GOD of Chosen Cure full blown madness, give new hearts, kidneys, etc to people.
I Have seen people whose wombs were removed get babies.

I Have seen Hopeless, empty and poor people with no Helper become Mightily Blessed and Connected by GOD of Chosen.

I Have seen Ordinary people collect guns and weapons from date armed robbers.
I Have seen people who came face to face with armed deadly robbers. They declare they are chosen and Guns is made useless.
The armed robbers shoot in air , It answers them. They shoot the chosen one and it refuse to answer.

I Have seen hunch back disappear from people by Miracle.
I Have seen Blind , Dumb, Deaf and crippled people begin to see, talk, Hear and walk.

I Have seen HIV patients Healed Miraculously
I remember the day The Servant of GOD, Pst Muoka asked people with HIV to laugh,
After laughing, He asked them to go back to the Hospitals that tested them. About 27 people came back with Negative results.

Most Important and the Greatest Miracle, I have seen Prostitutes, Armed robbers, yahoo yahoo guy's, drug Barron's and addicts, and various people boldly surrender their lives to JESUS Christ.

Infact as a sign! Where you are now! Make the Declaration and you will see Miracle this week!
" I am a Chosen
I am a Chosen
I am a Chosen
GOD of Pst muoka, give me Miracle in JESUS Name"

Leave the rest! Before the week ends! You will begin to Shout!
But make sure you go to the Chosen to testify! GOD of CHOSEN does not share Gis Glory with anybody

CELEBRATE With US! THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS 20!
HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY !

1 Like

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by God1000(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Being alive
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by FatherOfJesus: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Miracles are nonsense, they are a way for low IQ christians to never get to the root of issues.

A very convenient way to insert God into a gap
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2022
I'm coming
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2022
God1000:
Being alive
Righteousness2:
My life is a Miracle.
You all should jettison this being alive hogwash. Life is for every living creature. Good, bad, evil, unreasonable, etc. Say something more concrete, please.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by God1000(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2022
englishmart:

You all should jettison this being alive hogwash. Life is for every living creature. Good, bad, evil, unreasonable, etc. Say something more concrete, please.
what do you want us to say?
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by phorget(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Surviving in Nigeria under this evil regime is a big miracle.
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by Felimax(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2022
To be very honest with you I take delight in seeing people who don't believe in God or miracles.

It gives me more room to appreciate God for His benevolence and graces in my life.

Please, keep your unbelief!

1 Like

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by RenaissanceGuy: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Even if I were living in an ultra-liberal country like US or UK where people proudly declare they're atheist, I'd still ignore this kind of conversation. It's like asking casting aspersions on the veracity of a well-known daily occurrence and asking people to share their experiences on it to prove it has ever happened.
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by FatherOfJesus: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Felimax:
To be very honest with you I take delight in seeing people who don't believe in God or miracles.

It gives me more room to appreciate God for His benevolence and graces in my life.

Please, keep your unbelief!
because you are dumb and don't have enough IQ to reason
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by Felimax(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
because you are dumb and don't have enough IQ to reason

Die in your ignorance!

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Even if I were living in an ultra-liberal country like US or UK where people proudly declare they're atheist, I'd still ignore this kind of conversation. It's like asking casting aspersions on the veracity of a well-known daily occurrence and asking people to share their experiences on it to prove it has ever happened.
You guys are very good at making meaningless circumlocutory speeches. How could you be too sure of something you can't evidentiate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by orisa37: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
GOD WILL GIVE A MIRACLE TO NIGERIA SOON.
Re: Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of יהוה‎ / Ash Wednesday..nine Things To Know About Ash Wednesday / The Sanitized Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.