Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun (312 Views)

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes / ADC Candidate, Ikhayere Uses Obi’s Pictures To Solicit Votes In Abuja / 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Corrinthians(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2022

A Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and lead counsel to the detained self-acclaimed leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mike Ozekhome has raised an alarm over actions of alleged fraudsters dropping his name to solicit funds for the prosecution of cases involving the Biafra nation agitator, Nnamdi Kanu.

Ozekhome said he had never directed and will not direct anybody or group to raise money either in his name or that of his Chambers to approach individuals or corporate bodies for funds to execute cases for his client.

The senior lawyer’s reaction was provoked by a widely reported social media news that some people were going around the country seeking financial help from individuals and corporate bodies for lawyers handling cases for the detained Biafra leader.

But Ozekhome in a statement released in Abuja and made available to our correspondent dissociated himself and his law firm from seeking money to go ahead with the cases of Kanu.

In the statement he personally signed, Ozekhome explained that he took over the cases of the detained Biafra nation agitator not for monetary sake but to get him out of the government gulag.

He alleged that the fraudsters moving around financial institutions and wealthy people soliciting fund donations are agents of the government being sponsored to blackmail Kanu’s legal team under his leadership.

Ozekhome canvassed that security operatives go after the alleged fraudsters to arrest them and bring them to book in line with provisions of the law.

He warned that anymore or group caught seeking funds in his name or that of his Chambers and even the donors would be made to face the music in the law court.

The statement read in part “My attention has been drawn to the criminal and unauthorized use of my name and that of my Chambers in the social media and other platforms by unscrupulous societal miscreants and criminal elements in soliciting for funds allegedly for the prosecution of Nnamdi Kanu’s cases that we are presently handling.

“The general public is hereby alerted that, I as the lead counsel for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader and founder of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, my Chambers, have never and will never in any way, authorize anyone, whether as an individual, group of persons, corporate bodies or authorities, to solicit for funds for me or on my behalf or on behalf of my Chambers for the purpose of prosecuting cases for Nnamdi Kanu or any other purpose.

“Anyone giving out money on my behalf or in my name or Chambers’s name allegedly for the purpose of prosecution of Nnamdi Kanu does so at his or her own risk and peril.

Neither, I as the lead counsel to Nnamdi Kanu nor anyone else working with me in my team on the matters will ever approach anyone or donors, or corporate bodies, local or international, either through social media or by any other channel howsoever, to solicit for funds for the prosecution of the Nnamdi Kanu’s cases under any guise.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/18/nnamdi-kanu-ozekhome-warns-against-use-of-his-name-by-fraudsters-to-solicit-funds/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Moh247: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
cool

This is how they intend to pay back Mike Ozekhome SAN for his pro Bono service

This people like Money too damn much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by LeoDeKing: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
He alleged that the fraudsters moving around financial institutions and wealthy people soliciting fund donations are agents of the government being sponsored to blackmail Kanu’s legal team under his leadership.
I know it, anytime ipob shyte don begin dey smell too much, they must look for who to blame.

In this case, na fulani govt dey beg on social media for fund just to blackmail Nnamdi Kanu and biafuro struggle.

Very funny pipu. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Asgard73: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
The San sef fall him hand by associating with bingos and their demonic organization

Every sensible humans must stay off IPOB and bingos ..

Other wise ..
people won’t know the difference again..

See as the San don Dey bark.. next bingos will be on him.. give him the insuly of his life

Enjoy your brief .. and all that comes with it.. no complain..

You know dem wella before you accept their money

IPOB is eveil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Enilode: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Corrinthians(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2022

In the statement he personally signed, Ozekhome explained that he took over the cases of the detained Biafra nation agitator not for monetary sake but to get him out of the government gulag.

See lie. So Kanu is the only one Ozekome can find being detained by the government. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
Welcome aboard man of God. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by owobokiri(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I know you never read the report in your haste to post rubbish as usual..
Read this:

We know those responsible for the whole carnage and killings going on in the East. They are the ones responsible for this too..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by AfonjaEmir: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
We know the "FORMAT" .

The move is orchestrated by the IDIATS from the region of fallen demons.

Huspuppi and his admirers are very involved in this fraudulent solicitation of funds. Even thiefnubuu's wife knows how agbado miscreants BEG WITH SOPHISTICATION. grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by LeoDeKing: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
Welcome aboard man of God. cool
I dey hail oh, my fellow Igbo brother. We igbos love Tinubu and one Nigeria. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by LeoDeKing: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
owobokiri:

I know you never read the report in your haste to post rubbish as usual..
Read this:

We know those responsible for the whole carnage and killings going on in the East. They are the ones responsible for this too..
Infact, we know those threatening on social media that the zoo must fall.

Very funny pipu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by DeepThroater: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Only KANU has full patent on IPOB and Biafra scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Corrinthians(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I know it, anytime ipob shyte don begin dey smell too much, they must look for who to blame.

In this case, na fulani govt dey beg on social media for fund just to blackmail Nnamdi Kanu and biafuro struggle.

Very funny pipu. grin
They're so good at lying to themselves. I honestly hope they don't believe these lies of theirs. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by AfonjaEmir: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yoruba Nation miscreant....and thiefnubuu supporter grin grin grin grin grin

LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Hopebringer: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu.

While I agree with your comment but because it is coming from a thief and known scammer on this forum we now reject your comment..

You are a thief a scammer and a known fraudster with your simplyleo account which was banned permanently due to your scamming activity

Thief .. ole
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by gidgiddy: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ozehkome is s very good Lawyer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by PandoraObi: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kanu Nnamdi himself is a fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Emergingnation3(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
While Tinubu is a renown drug lord.... Typical afonja Muslim pi**g !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

But its you Yoruba's that are doing that, you think we don't know?

The same way you people are sacamming people on nairaland here.

You just tried to defraud somwone of 3k here with your other moniker.

We know all of una.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

Tinubu is a drug addixt and criminal.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Moh247: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

But its you Yoruba's that are doing that, you think we don't know?

The same way you people are sacamming people on nairaland here.

You just tried to defraud somwone of 3k here with your other moniker.

We know all of una.

Anybody telling lies on me would never make it in life

No be curse.. na fact

Where and when did I defraud anyone of any useless 3k

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hopebringer:

While I agree with your comment but because it is coming from a thief and known scammer on this forum we now reject your comment..

You are a thief a scammer and a known fraudster with your simplyleo account which was banned permanently due to your scamming activity

Thief .. ole

You really know him bro. Hes a chronic scammer protected by the nairaland Mods. They're operating a criminal enterprise here. All of them you see here shouting APC are all rogues and scammers that are jobless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Emergingnation3(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu.
Says IQ deficients Fulani Muslim pi**g, whose pathetic life is stick to this Shithole called Nijiara, without which he can't survive...

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is sure .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Hopebringer: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You really know him bro. Hes a chronic scammer protected by the nairaland Mods. They're operating a criminal enterprise here. All of them you see here shouting APC are all rogues and scammers that are jobless.

No the mods have no hand in it. LeoDeKing is a notorious thief and scammer. Back in the day he used to be simplyleo a well known thief and scammer .. he was trying to defraud Nairalanders with fake agricultural schemes

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Emergingnation3(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
They're so good at lying to themselves. I honestly hope they don't believe these lies of theirs. grin
Who is good at lying to themselves than Afonja Muslim pi**g, marauding skull miners...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Hopebringer: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

No the mods have no hand in it. LeoDeKing is a notorious thief and scammer. Back in the day he used to be simplyleo a well known thief and scammer .. he was trying to defraud Nairalanders with fake agricultural schemes till the account got banned to oblivion. He is a thief ,now he is forming politicial supporter of Tinubu... Not surprised after all Tinubu sef na thief

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Emergingnation3(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Vid vid Biafra !

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Corrinthians(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who is good at lying to themselves than Afonja Muslim pi**g, marauding skull miners...
Go inside your hut please. You look terrible.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Emergingnation3(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
Go inside your hut please. You look terrible.
you should rather be the one that should go inside your slum brown roof house, inherited from your forefathers, while looking for the next skull to mine .

Typical skull mining Afonja Muslim...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
If Peter Obi win these people will turn this country to Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Adaisback(f): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Is Nnamdi Kanu not also a fraudster?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Ozekhome Warns Against Use Of His Name By Fraudsters To Solicit Fun by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oga you are not the only lawyer. Ask others in the team as dem dey do am before you came make you no go disgrace yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Are Ready To Vote For Atiku & LADO / Groups Embark On Road Walk In Katsina For Atiku/Okowa / Revolution Start In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.