Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie (31820 Views)

Response -I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, Bible Acknowledges Polygamy -yul Edochie / Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Acknowledges Ned Nwoko Malaria Project In Africa / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Iamntasaint: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ride on King Yul Edochie and ur beautiful chubby queen Mrs Judy Edochie. The thin dry boyfriend snatcher May can file a divorce if she wish.
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by InvertedHammer: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
/
Yul can marry 100 women for all we care.

Only losers will be drinking Panadol for another man headache. Do you think productive people have time to think about who married how many wives and be forming unsolicited opinions?

Mental idleness is a disease indeed.

/

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by ifko: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Don't judge people because they married second wife.
It is not your life, focus on yours and leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Amarachieze(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is rubbish and childish; as a human your wife will not be happy with what you are proud of and approved of God?

Marriage is honourable among all,and the bed undefiled; but fornicator and adulterers God will judge Heb 13;4
What about this? This your case is not a case of polygamy. You claim to be a Christian and not a judaist; pls stop rationalizing your sin by personal interpretation of scripture- it is a worse sin than the adultery you are battling with. A broken and contrite spirit the Lord will not despise. You are too proud and arrogant. The Bible is not play script so stop dramatizing it

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Ckonnet: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
I was thinking you be odogwu, why all these explanations biko. Odogwu move on with your life.
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Truvelisback(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said he is a proud polygamist, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmTcaWlLhXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You guys should just free Yul Edochie. He is fulfuling Prophet Isaiah's Prophecy. Funny enough, many of these guys criticizing Yul Edochie wish they could be successful like him and be polygamous and many Naija ladies criticizing him wish they could be one of his wives.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Lionnation: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bro you get money, you have no explanation to make to anyone, na poor man they make explanation on why he married two women,

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
The man cheated, and when caught, promptly used the old 'POLYGAMY argument.

At least polygamists of old did not sleep with their wives before they got married.....if they did that, they would be called adulteries.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by pikechukwu6(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Noted grin
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Menclothing: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Your life your choice

People dropping comment here some of them are worst

You made a choice

You all pray with Solomon.Abraham Joseph do they have one wife ?

Life is choice I don't support it do what makes you happy
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Nonexisting1: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
A proud adulterer cum polygamist. Disgusting.

A role model to ignorant and lost sheeples.
He is married to the two women so what makes him an adulterer?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Ckonnet: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Africans and toto wahala
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Besii: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Intelcorei7:

But your people(IBO) say una no dey beg for money na
well everybody is not rich, I'm only seeking for help because of my health disability,if I'm not paralyzed I won't be doing this
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by BigBashiru: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said he is a proud polygamist, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmTcaWlLhXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Polygamy is the only doctrine that takes away the power of the very fine girls....
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Ubdavis(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
femtex007:
As a man. We are polygamous in nature

Speak for urslf

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by peacettw: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Gosh, this man is incredibly irritating. Stop trying endlessly to justify your actions. You owe noone any explanations.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Naijareporter1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell the world I am back- Davido says as he performs at 2022 World Cup closing ceremony

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSuGEsdO9s

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by vickydevoka(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
You should have been open with your wife from the beginning!

No be polygamy them dey call this kind thing, na deception!!!
Open ke, close ni.
Even my grandpapa way marry 3 no open to first wife from beginning. 2 wives is very good but bad when u are dead
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin
simplepee:
This one go explain tire till his throat ceases to produce saliva . It’s not a bad thing, rest kwanu.
Why disturbing people with series of explanations and defenses?
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by juman(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
A real man.
A proud african man.
He has his right to his choice.

He has resources to take care of his family.
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Midastorch(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

The question is have you eaten Today Face your poverty stricken life and stop having opinion on other people's life..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by treatise: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Brainwashed by TBN and CNN channels. People like you would be COOL with same sex marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Igbojew: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yul Edochie people like us are very much proud of your decision don't mind those jealous men that wish they are like you or women that fantasizes to be your 3rd or 10th wife.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't even need the bible to tell me that a man needs different pussies to keep life going.
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by backnbeta(f): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Guilty conscience needs no accusation undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Ifakiland(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whoever loves this young man should tell him that he is deceiving himself.

Whoever loves this young man should tell him that apart from his 1st legally married wife, any other woman he is frolicking with is Adultery.

GOD'S standard of Marriage is One man , One woman. Any other thing is Woman and man deceiving themselves in Adultery and Iniquity.

[b][/b]
Solomon and David were who again?
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by gotnel: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dear brother Yul, you don't need to worry about being a polygamous.
You are a man. You have not go against biblical and Africa standards.
Enjoy your life.
Do not make any explanation to anyone.
Life is good when you live according to your own will.
Society will talk, let them say.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Cry a river

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by irunoko(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Preshchy:
Attention seeker
koshi lo jo.birds of a feather.koledunmi fun e ngba toje pe oniranu Ni gbo gbo yin.ashoshi ma mo.iranu ATI ibaje ti wonyin lewu.otibayin mule bi egbe ishu
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Greatchidozie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
How people use the bible out of context to back the nonsense they believe is something else.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by dyera(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

He is a responsible man that took responsibility for his action.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by aestake: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
You should have being been open with your wife from the beginning!

No be polygamy them dey call this kind thing, na deception!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Family Members In Cannes, France (Photo) / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / D'banj Sued Over N100M Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.