Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie (31787 Views)

Response -I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, Bible Acknowledges Polygamy -yul Edochie / Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Acknowledges Ned Nwoko Malaria Project In Africa / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Omicronvaccine: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said he is a proud polygamist, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

"I'm a very proud Polygamist.
With my full chest.
Read Exodus 21 vs 10.
The bible acknowledges Polygamy.
It is my destiny.
God directed me to do it.
So I can give my son a proper identity.
Therefore it came with many blessings,
Blessings for me, blessings for my wife Queen May to calm her down cos as a human being she'll definitely not be happy about it, and blessings for my wife Judy as well.
I'm a very solid man of God.
With so much grace.
You may not understand my life and say negative things about me, I won't blame you.
It's my life not yours.
So you're not supposed to understand it.
Dear Lord, I acknowledge your abundant blessings in my life, in my family and I just want to say THANK YOU LORD.
My mouth will forever testify your goodness.
May your Mighty Name be praised forever and ever, Amen."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmTcaWlLhXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by God1000(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't believe him, he will later back-pedal.

I see emotional ambivalence.

He should stop telling us needless stories

Meanwhile congrats to Messi and Argentina, the real god of football

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by MufasaLion: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
A proud adulterer cum polygamist. Disgusting.

A role model to ignorant and lost sheeples.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by macanu(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
How far lalatisca

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
You should have been open with your wife from the beginning!

No be polygamy them dey call this kind thing, na deception!!!

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
You should have being open with your wife from the beginning!

No be polygamy them dey call this kind thing, na deception!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Slawomirr: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Enjoy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by ahnie: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
The wife's cruising and living her best life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,that alone is sweetening my belle.
Baba is busy explaining wetin dem nor asked ham.cee2ashion don force ham to turn native rapper.
Umuleri jarule grin grin grin

Shege must not repeat itself again.

Ahnie
coman be going

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Bahamas95(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nobody stops you from growing big teeth, just have big lips to cover them shikena!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by simplepee(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
This one go explain tire until his throat ceases to produce saliva . It’s not a bad thing, rest kwanu.
Why disturbing people with series of explanations and defenses?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Righteousness2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Whoever loves this young man should tell him that he is deceiving himself.

Whoever loves this young man should tell him that apart from his 1st legally married wife, any other woman he is frolicking with is Adultery.

GOD'S standard of Marriage is One man , One woman. Any other thing is Woman and man deceiving themselves in Adultery and Iniquity.

Matthew 19
4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by irunoko(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
This guy is the most immature man among his siblings.if no be say he resemble Pete edochie,I for tell Pete edochie make he go do DNA test on him.he just keeps getting lousy by the day and acting as if he has a point to prove to anybody.

Alaye your life your choice.when baby food, pocket money and school fees choke you for neck you go get sense.yoruba talk say won sofun Omo Koma dete as long as Toba ledagbo gbe

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Preshchy: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
May God help us in this generation

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Make we hear word

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by femtex007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
As a man. We are polygamous in nature

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by IMASTEX: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
That you're a celebrity doesn't mean you owe anyone an explanation for certain choices that concern your personal life. Rock your boat the way it pleases you, only the person you entered into a marital agreement with needs an explanation others remain an online in-laws. The country has more pressing national issues.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by UDUJ(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
This attention seeker undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by NwaNimo1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by fof1: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said he is a proud polygamist, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmTcaWlLhXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ur Greed and Lust is ur Guide...not the Bible. .Fake Preacher...Confused Pretender. Ur Sins will find You Out soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Eriokanmi: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
You'd still add a side chic. It's 18th December today, people pls note. Wetin carry you go do polygamy go still push you further

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by baretalk: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Who will marry the rest women?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Crafteck1: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Online judges, i c u all as fools, it makes him happy, una dey crucify am, your friends that are monogamist, no be sey una dey help them when needed, na to de put mouth cho cho cho for people matter, women opening mouth there, if you are 35 and unmarried or divorced for a reason or the other, so you wont marry a married man? Its always been our culture but all of a sudden una woke, polygamy bad, lgbtq... Right,..... Gods of your grand parents are potrayed as the source of all evil but christianity and islam good.. Juju has not killed 1/100 of the number of people religion has killed in this world... Go and verify.... Since your culture means nothing.
Ivd no be polygamist oooo.
Reginas husband na polygamist....
Many many monogamist husband/wife tragedies here but for a queer reason... Man enjoys more than woman in polygamy so its bad.... Because we are all equal until it gets to bricklayer work...

Carry your ringlight come argue

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by id4sho(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Mindlog: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yul, Yul.... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Mordecai(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
A proud adulterer cum polygamist. Disgusting.

A role model to ignorant and lost sheeples.

What happened to respecting individual differences and choices?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by omoadeleye(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
This guy should stfu about being a polygamist. Nobody gives a hoot about that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by eraankusam07(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
So you went on research looking for a way to justify your adulterous act? No, come dey deceive people with just a single verse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Triangles1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Religions is a set up.
Re: I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie by Excalante(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ur life , ur choice bro..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.