Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician (271 Views)

Afe Babalola SAN OFR CON Commends Peter Obi's Untainted Character - Video / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by Bonavi: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nigeria is really blessed to have someone like Peter Obi coming at this point in our national life. It is as if God have had our long decades of prayers.
Brethren, God has done it already, all we need is to say Amen by contributing our own little uota to be part of this blessing and miracle been witnessed in our time.
God bless incoming president His Excellency President Peter Obi
And God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by SLAP44: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Peter Obi is clean, credible and transparently honest grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by Writer01: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
God bless Peter Obi, the best man to rule Nigeria. I have five accurate stars for you

Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me
I will charge you according to the price you want just Whatsapp me and try my own experience

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by PrinceOfLagos: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mr President, the only Nigerian politician whose reputation is white as snow
Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by sapele914(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Writer01:
God bless Peter Obi, the best man to rule Nigeria. I have five accurate stars for you

Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me
I will charge you according to the price you want just Whatsapp me and try my own experience
A mercenary in a political party for less than 6 months cannot rule Nigeria.

Please try borrow wisdom, you come and praise that Judas, nobody will patronize your business, because ipobians turned Obidients no dey drop shi shi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by sapele914(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mr President, the only Nigerian politician whose reputation is white as snow
Political institution, Party is better than 1 man, even in China it is about the The Communist party, not Xi Xipeng.

Quite oblivious the mercenary is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by iSense247: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Even urchins (Moh247, PandoraObi, seunmsg, etc) wish Peter Obi was their Candidate. How easy would their work have been.

It is not easy to be Tinubu's surpporters, you will always feel stupid and sound stupid.
Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by Naijanascam: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:

Please try borrow wisdom.

A newly recruited miscreant in the asslicking business can do anything for a higher pay but the pay is not forthcoming rather shit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by sapele914(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
iSense247:
Even urchins (Moh247, PandoraObi, seunmsg, etc) wish Peter Obi was their Candidate. How easy would their work have been.

It is not easy to be Tinubu's surpporters, you will always feel stupid and sound stupid.
You ipobians never seize to amaze the crowd, same Judas Peter Obi that has refused to leave Lagos State and go back to Anambra to live, despite been Governor for 8 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by sapele914(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Naijanascam:

A newly recruited miscreant in the asslicking business can do anything for a higher pay but the pay is not forthcoming
Only you ask yourself question, only you answer the question your self?
Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by lexylaw40: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by Naijanascam: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:
Only you ask yourself question, only you answer the question your self?

Chaii sapele water yaf scattered your medulla grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by lexylaw40: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
angry

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by lexylaw40: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
lexylaw40:
angry
Anambarians deserves better

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by lexylaw40: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi The Untainted And Unblemished Politician by Writer01: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:

Please try borrow wisdom, you come and praise that Judas, nobody will patronize your business, because ipobians turned Obidients no dey drop shi shi.
Only useful people that is going school will contact me not palm Springs like you

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganazionforaction / #atikuorganizingforaction / Atiku Rally In Kano State, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.