Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tell The World I'm Back - Davido Says As He Performance At World Cup Final (vid) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell The World I'm Back - Davido Says As He Performance At World Cup Final (vid) (184 Views)

“I Spent $2M On My Last Album — Davido Says, As He Reveals ‘timeless’ Album Cost / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell The World I'm Back - Davido Says As He Performance At World Cup Final (vid) by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell The World I'm Back - Davido says As He performance At World Cup final (Vid,Photo)

Nigerian Singer, Davido Has Shared Lovely Pictures Of Himself And His Wife, Chioma.

The 30-year-old singer shared the pictures of himself and Chioma in Qatar.

The duo are currently in Qatar for the performance of the singer at the closing ceremony of the ongoing FIFA World Cup.

A happy fan took to the comments section to describe Davido as the Greatest Of All Time (abbreviate G.O.A.T)

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKjs1jxq-bE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwO83H9Uw3o

See Photos below

1 Share

Re: Tell The World I'm Back - Davido Says As He Performance At World Cup Final (vid) by kpakpankolo: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
welcome back
Re: Tell The World I'm Back - Davido Says As He Performance At World Cup Final (vid) by Moh247: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Chioma now guarding her husband carefully

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent My Christmas (abuja Resident) / Garage Doors Gaithersburg MD / James Caccia Plumbing Inc - Best Palo Alto Plumber Experts In CA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.