Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. (16354 Views)

Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by naptu2: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Doyin @doyinokupe

After ‘chopping shishi’, *Doyin Okupe (D-G of Peter Obi's LP Presidential Campaign Organisation) returns home to PDP*! �

ANOTHER DIS INFORMATION AND LIE FROM OUR DETRACTORS. SO THEY WISH BUT THIS SOLID MOVEMENT WILL NOT RELENT UNTIL THIS EVIL PILLARS COLLAPSE COMPLETELY

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1604458367631691776

Doyin @doyinokupe

Lies, fabrications & disinformation are their tools. But in the end they will fail & be shamed. Doyin okupe has not chopped any shish neither has he shifted base by 1mm!!! We are moving frwd till God delivers us all from the Perpetual Raiders of this lost but glorious Ark. NAIJA

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1604459710400323584

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by naptu2: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Most of the people that spread the rumour also posted this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9K3Ko11fT8

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by naptu2: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
More.

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by God1000(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2022

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Lorenahertz(f): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Thank God that we live in a time when people have become politically matured and conscious. Rumours will only fly among the opposition, no Obi-datti supporter will fold simply because of a video showing politicians shaking hands. Sometimes I wonder what APC takes Nigerians for

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by sqlPAIN: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
I've fûcked lots of ladies, I've eaten lots of food, I've traveled to lots of countries but non, and I mean non has ever gotten me as excited as I am tonight, seeing messi finally lift the World cup......

Congratulations, GOAT

24 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by flemsy15(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Anyone that wants to defect can defect.
Let this election come and go, the drama in this campaign period too much pass elections self.
Bachelor's eve party wan big pass d actual wedding

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by tolue42(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
My man was using Siena 2002 before labor party election cash out..after he acquired two latest mad SUVs , man is ready to port from pdp lite to PDP pro max!

Looting continues....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by iwaeda: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
naptu2:
Doyin @doyinokupe

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1604458367631691776

Doyin @doyinokupe

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1604459710400323584

Transfer window will be opened fully in January. grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
So where has he defected to?
Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Salakoad: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Which time he no go defect before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by NairalandGossip: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Forget the mischief makers.
Just as Messi has defeated Ronaldo and made Ronaldo fans angry and frustrated, so shall Obi defeat Tinubu and make his urchins angry and frustrated wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by NairalandGossip: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
I love Atiku abubakar but I prefer Obi

Nobody is even taking that regional candidate and his urchins seriously anymore cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Doyin Okupe is a loyal man. Mischief makers are only trying to discredit him because he chose a better Nigeria above tribal sentiment.

I stand for OBI
I stand for a better Nigeria

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by xratedxG: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
APC and lies are like 5 and 6. Peter Obi 2023 is 100% assured. Hit like if you believe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by omowolewa: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
So, he should show actions.

I really don't expect that from him. He should please stay commited to the end.
Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by CanineOfJackal: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Atiku supporters are just menstrual pad.

Tinubu Supporters are products of malfunction scrotal sac copulation

10 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by obembet(f): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obi will come back to PDP before Feb

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Throwback: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Even Peter Obi is a political prostitute 2nd only to Atiku.

If Peter Obi had been aided by Atiku to win PDP primaries, both Okupe, Obi, Obaze, Baba-Ahmed, Vivour-Rhodes, would have been telling Nigerians how we deserve to have PDP rule us again.

Labour Party is for desperate politicians who failed in PDP, hence they are PDP Lite.

Meanwhile, APGA is still waiting for Peter Obi to die for APGA or quit politics as promised.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Realist12: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lol, I find it very funny that LP supporters don't even know Doyin Okupe ...and I truly pity them for thinking they can take his words , that man is one of the most crooked and cunny man I know in Nigeria political space . They think he's an asset to LP but man is a liability and it just shows Zombidients are naive .
If Doyin Okupe is supporting you, you need to do some introspection and check if you're following the right course. Man can defend and promote Evil he did that for OBJ/PDP government
Well LP/PDP is a hotel for political prostitutes. The only man I respect in that party is prof Pat Utomi and i seriously think he's working for Tinubu, Reno has pointed that out already .

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Brendaniel: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nobody is stepping down for anybody, any person thinking anyone will step down for anyone is not been serious...
Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na him sabi,

No be today.

It's in them

tongue cool tongue

Quoting Bianca Ojukwu Golden Words below.........

“Ojukwu sacrificd for Obi, he won him his 2nd term as a governor. .

“This feat was achieved for the first time in Anambra State’s history on 6th February 2010. Peter Obi swore to Ojukwu, upon his honour, that he would never abandon APGA; that he would quit politics or die; rather than leave APGA, and that he would preserve this legacy as a potent voice and rallying point for Ndigbo.

History will judge him (Obi) harshly because the truth of the matter is that it is his pathological fear of political redundancy and oblivion that is now driving him dangerously close to the precipice from where he will soon commit political suicide. The people of Anambra State cannot be hoodwinked as they are determined not to indulge him with a third tenure by installing his candidate as governor.”

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't trust anyone tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by Famofamo: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
INFINITY

No doubt the power tha be

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by toprealman: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Labour party better get rid of him. He is a joke, always has been

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by obembet(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
God1000:
I once hated this man, but I don't know how I feel about him now

Pls dont trust politicians. All is a game of interest

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
apdp and lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Olajide Sowore: We’re Combing Forest To Arrest Killers — Police / We Wont Revert To N65 - Fg Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.