Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Urgently - Please (359 Views)

2-3 Tonnes/2000kg-3000kg Van Needed Urgently Please / I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! / Pure Honey Distributor Needed Urgently, Please Call 08036181265 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently - Please by KingClavi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Greetings all!

I seriously need advice here before I take decisions.

I'm a serving Corps Member somewhere in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

Few days ago, someone informed me that he wants to rent out his farm. This farm can be used for poultry, fishery and agriculture too. Attached below is a screenshot of the specifications.

He wants to rent it out for ₦600,000 annually with its facilities.

Since I don't have that kind of money for rent, I'll end up looking for where to borrow money from to get (Not decided yet)

I'm still wondering if I'll be able to make annual profit that can cover the rent, expenses and the welfare of the facilities.

Business Pros in the house, help me please.
I need advice please.

Re: Advice Needed Urgently - Please by AbujaClient: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Don't borrow to do it as per an inexperience farmer...
Look for another business later you learn it and do it simple...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently - Please by KingClavi(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2022
AbujaClient:
Don't borrow to do it as per an inexperience farmer...
Look for another business later you learn it and do it simple...

I'm experienced.
I'm a certified Fisheries and Aquaculturist and I work in a poultry section of a company currently.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently - Please by KingClavi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
More inputs please
Re: Advice Needed Urgently - Please by AbujaClient: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
KingClavi:

I'm experienced.
I'm a certified Fisheries and Aquaculturist and I work in a poultry section of a company currently.

Ok, That's not enough to still go into the business? Check the environment and find out if you can make sales and is the environment conducive enough for the fish farming business?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently - Please by Ynix(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
KingClavi:
Greetings all!

I seriously need advice here before I take decisions.

I'm a serving Corps Member somewhere in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

Few days ago, someone informed me that he wants to rent out his farm. This farm can be used for poultry, fishery and agriculture too. Attached below is a screenshot of the specifications.

He wants to rent it out for ₦600,000 annually with its facilities.

Since I don't have that kind of money for rent, I'll end up looking for where to borrow money from to get (Not decided yet)

I'm still wondering if I'll be able to make annual profit that can cover the rent, expenses and the welfare of the facilities.

Business Pros in the house, help me please.
I need advice please.
Don't bro, focus on business that won't need much operational expense like Digital Marketing, Blogging VLOGGING AMONG OTHERS.
Ease of doing business will decimate you cash in a short time
YOU CAN CHAT ME UP IF YOU WANT CLARITY
Re: Advice Needed Urgently - Please by KingClavi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ynix:

Don't bro, focus on business that won't need much operational expense like Digital Marketing, Blogging VLOGGING AMONG OTHERS.
Ease of doing business will decimate you cash in a short time
YOU CAN CHAT ME UP IF YOU WANT CLARITY
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mentorship Program With Ajayi Adebayo / Is Payoneer Discriminating Against Nigerians? / Where To Make Extra Money While Being Happy In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.