Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,367 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup (77804 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by azpekuliar: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
vowiski:
Is this cr7?

Fake news flying to the Front Page cheesy

That's the real Ronaldo account not CR7. CR7 is still too hurt to congratulate Messi. He probably never will. That's how petty he is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by cliqtips: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Oya oo. Una goat don congratulate our GOAT. grin

Pendu, sorry Ronaldo fans, it's not too late to do yours oo.

Congrats to the King of Football!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUi3RMOqVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lol...
It Ronaldo de lima
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Edoziesmart(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
UDUJ:

I wonder why people just post fake stories to get views or traffic.

That's not Ronaldo's verified Instagram page. See his real Instagram page below.

Nairaland mods don't verify anything before posting threads to the front page.
It is Ronaldo verified page though but that's different Ronaldo.

The Ronaldo that congratulate Messi is R9 of Brazil and not CR7 of Portugal

People mistake the both regarding the former quit football a decade ago
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by cliqtips: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.

That's not c Ronald's account but Delima
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Roboto11: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
mbappe is greater than Ronaldo grin

By far.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by humberjade: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:

That's not CR's page, that's Ronaldo De lima of Brazil's page
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Duru009(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Like for Messi

Share for Ronaldo....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by kelvyn7: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lorenahertz:
That doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo's real IG account o, someone should please help confirm

Thats not C Ronaldo...its Ronaldo Delima (Brazil Ronaldo)

I doubt if C. Ronaldo will congratulate Messi...he is too proud to do that grin but he can prove me wrong cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by jagaban1111(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Weed no good, which cr7 r u talking about

AcuraZDX:

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
You see am. Na una dey do imaginary debate wey no get substance. Enjoy these two, una dey there dey do compare and contrast endlessly for almost 20 years now. There was never a debate, na media dey cause unnecessary disturbance una con join the flow.

Well, Whether it is the real Ronaldo or CR7, it doesn't really matter and whether CR7 congratulates him or not, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by porthouse7(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
e no reach ororo belle
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:
It's like you don't use Instagram abi you no get data ? undecided

That's not Ronaldo, that's the Brazilian Ronaldo for God's sake. The main Ronaldo's username on IG is "Cristiano"

Ohh. grin

You think you've finally got a way in to insult me or what?

Okay, and so?

"It's like you don't use Instagram or have data" like that's supposed to be a roast, lmao.

I commented on the spur, based on a(n) (mis)information at the time, and I will modify my comment to address who the actual post is. undecided

I do not follow him like that much to tell what his handle, and this particular "Ronaldo" is verified...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by dante0147: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is not Cristiano Ronaldo this is Ronaldo Brazilian player
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
GOOD ONE
I now officially withdraw the name PENALDO
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Yanix84: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
FAKE
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by porthouse7(f): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stanweezy:
That's spirit of sportsmanship

Ronaldo still remains the GOAT
that one na goat meat

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by rayvelez(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fake news
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Regie2bless: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.
kpelle o Mr humble, now na who na know say cr7 humble, wen cr7 win euro nation Cup with Portugal, ear no hear word, naso una dey talk say Messi never win any international trophy blabla blu. Now Messi Don shock una, under 2 years he Don win copa America and world cup

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
cliqtips:
That's not c Ronald's account but Delima

Yeah, I just found that out.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Landowner101:
That's so professional of him, not like his supporters that wants to swallow me here in the viewing center because I told them messi is the goat.
I have forgiven him
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by donphilopus: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mynd44, Seun and Nlfpmod please correct your headline. This is Brazil's Ronaldo not Christian Ronaldo. Congrats to Messi the GOAT BTW.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by dapsoneh: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is the Brazilian Rinaldo, not the arrogant Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by MITCHELL96: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ohh. grin

You think you've finally got a way in to insult me or what?

Okay, and so?

"It's like you don't use Instagram or have data" like that's supposed to be a roast, lmao.

I commented on the spur, based on a(n) (mis)information at the time, and I will modify my comment to address who the actual post is. undecided

I do not follow him like that much to tell what his handle, and this particular "Ronaldo" is verified...

Oh sorry grin I didn't mean to insult you, you know I'm a Ronaldo fan and I'm really pained right now cry I know my G.O.A.T is somewhere sobing really hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by tishbite41(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na Ronaldo de Lima o

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by osazsky(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stanweezy:
That's spirit of sportsmanship

Ronaldo still remains the GOAT
while messi is now the COW champion of the world

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
nony43:
Who is now the real GOAT? Hit Like for Messi and share for Ronaldo.

Messi is comic who saw the legendary steps he took to present the cup to his team mates lmao.
A legend congratulated the GOAT. I like them both.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by seanwilliam(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
AcuraZDX:

that account belongs to Ronaldo from Brazil not c ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Almiron: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
alanto:
That's very kind of Ronaldo.
Before you know now all messi followers will start following Ronaldo
that's not cronaldo, his ego will never allow him to do such a thing.

It's fake news

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Tareq1105: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
nony43:
Who is now the real GOAT? Hit Like for Messi and share for Ronaldo.

Messi is comic who saw the legendary steps he took to present the cup to his team mates lmao.

This has been settled today. Commentators said it so there's no reason for like for Messi and share for Ronaldo. Messi is the GOAT. No controversy bcoz the records are there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by 5starMan: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Two great footballers and some ignoramus are busy dragging who is better instead of to enjoy the beautiful game. Mostly Nigerians everything is politics and ego matching.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Felabrity: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is Brazil Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Slimwhyt(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is delima Ronaldo's acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.