Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,596 members, 7,843,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup (77787 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by dododawa1: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2022
Goat greet goat
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by pquaver(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only his lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.

Modified: Okay. This is not the real Ronaldo.

Still on still, kudos to this particular Ronaldo for congratulating our King.

I will be expecting the wishes of CR7 himself sha.

That is Ronaldo the phenomenon not CR7 don't mind CR7 fans

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by assholemods: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Mawidetech:

Socios - Super app for dating, friendships and hookup

No 1 Matchmaking and Hookup App

Visit www.socios.com to get started

Carry this rubbish commot! Yeye app.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Stanweezy(m): 1:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Gerard28:

Yeah.. in your village

Ur village na agama lizard full am
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Asour: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Serendip:
But the followers of these two legends will be fighting each other. Get sense and appreciate the two great footballers who have entertained our generation uncensored!

It's not CR7!
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by silami(m): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:
grin
this not C. RONALDO.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Kolkay1(m): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only his lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.

Modified: Okay. This is not the real Ronaldo.

Still on still, kudos to this particular Ronaldo for congratulating our King.

I will be expecting the wishes of CR7 himself sha.
cristiano can never do that that is R9
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Belluski: 1:34am On Dec 19, 2022
Not cr7, .....it’s Ronaldo “el-phenomenon” lima
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by misan1977: 1:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Congrats to the goat!

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Adeoyelee: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2022
Landowner101:
That's so professional of him, not like his supporters that wants to swallow me here in the viewing center because I told them messi is the goat.

That's not the real Ronaldo's I.G, besides na only Nairaland here this news dey
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Larryhoover(m): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Please, your headline is misleading, this is Ronaldo Delimma and not Cristiano

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Cengizbaba(m): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Why lying? The Brazilian Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Espelbengz(m): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Which of his social media handles did he congratulate Messi? It's not of IG n Twitter so where? U guys should manage your defeat in peace n leave our GOAT ooo������
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by henrydav: 3:13am On Dec 19, 2022
How am i shore that the congratulation is from his heart. We need to observe it well with microscope
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by henrydav: 3:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Stanweezy:
That's spirit of sportsmanship

Ronaldo still remains the GOAT
Keep deceiving and consoling yourself at the same time. You go soon carry two hand put for mouth at the same time
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by henrydav: 3:22am On Dec 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
In terms of hardwork and achievements,
RONALDO STILL REMAINS SUPREME!

NO OTHER LIKE RONALDO.

CR7 cool
The words of consolation
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Kizzygentle: 3:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Thatss not christiaano, its Ronaldo delima of braziil
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Bede2u(m): 4:04am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Oya oo. Una goat don congratulate our GOAT. grin

Pendu, sorry Ronaldo fans, it's not too late to do yours oo.

Congrats to the King of Football!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUi3RMOqVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
this is Ronaldo de Lima bro
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by TAP23: 4:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Fake! Take it out of FP
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Godsonkemz(m): 4:19am On Dec 19, 2022
This is how Tinubu will congratulate Peter Obi when results declare Obi winner next year.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by MERCHANDISER: 4:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Landowner101:
That's so professional of him, not like his supporters that wants to swallow me here in the viewing center because I told them messi is the goat.

Show them this post that the deputy GOAT has congratulated the main GOAT grin
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Bigchristo: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Messi is greatest of all time, so do Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by ogbe88(m): 4:30am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Adults behaving like kids.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Abid2020(m): 4:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Lorenahertz:
That doesn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo's real IG account o, someone should please help confirm
that is Brazil ronaldo not cristiano
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Spray(m): 4:33am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

You are big clown... This is not from cristiano Ronaldo but Ronaldo Delima
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Spray(m): 4:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Seun mynd44 bring down this post, this is isn't from cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Kaysalas(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin
Fake

I was going to say Ronaldo been gracious
quelle suprise
J'aimerais voir quelqu'un qui parle français ici. Ça va ?
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by zinaunreal(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Landowner101:

Ronaldo is still better than messi. Argentina didn't play the full France squad. They were even sick playing the game which was evident in the first half
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by RexTramadol1: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Nazario re now
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Kanmagram(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2022
This is no CR7 biko. Na Brazilian Ronaldo.
Fake
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by ojuriye(m): 5:49am On Dec 19, 2022
That's not Christiano Ronaldo's page
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Teeroyzimma: 5:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Lalasticlala to posting fake news to fp, take this down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.