Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup (77805 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Viridis(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
it's actually a silly debate and I can't figure out why adults will be fighting over the obviously very successful careers of the 2 players who are multimillionaire.Ronaldo is the king of club football while while Messi is now the king of national team football.
Mtcheeew
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by asobo1: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Landowner101:
That's so professional of him, not like his supporters that wants to swallow me here in the viewing center because I told them messi is the goat.
Brazil's Ronaldo not CR7
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ayobeck(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Wow. grin

Big ups to him.

Aside the controversies and his pendulums, CR really seem to be a very cool and chill person, who can do **humbling** things once in a while.

I commend him for this show of celebrating a contending winner.

Now if only his lap***s will take a cue and leaf from his book, and let go of the anti-Messi h8 in their hearts... lipsrsealed.

Modified: Okay. This is not the real Ronaldo.

Still on still, kudos to this particular Ronaldo for congratulating our King.

I will be expecting the wishes of CR7 himself sha.

O jebi,Ronaldo nah for his mind nah fake congrat.we don't need his salute.yeye ororo
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by geezynoni: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
U think say u wise OP
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Konjiboii: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2022
This wasn't cristiano Ronaldo page, it was Ronaldo de lama
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by swazpedro(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Delima Ronaldo, not Christiano
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Beedude(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
In terms of hardwork and achievements,
RONALDO STILL REMAINS SUPREME!

NO OTHER LIKE RONALDO.

CR7 cool
It wasn't Cr7 that congratulated him. It was the Brazilian Ronaldo el phenomenal. Nairaland don dey pp is t fake updates
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by alobright17(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

NO OTHER LIKE RONALDO.

CR7 cool

So Messi achieved his without hard work?
He achieved them all with juju. Abeg shift
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by OlaleOne: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2022
So op didn't know C. Ronaldo i.g handle? Smh
That's Delima Ronaldo, CR7 is yet to post anything, his handle is Cristiano not Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Millano360: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2022
That post was from Ronaldo nazario from Brazil not cristiano
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Tchinaidi(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2022
The Goat debate is officially closed grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by sleekdre: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Oya oo. Una goat don congratulate our GOAT. grin

Pendu, sorry Ronaldo fans, it's not too late to do yours oo.

Congrats to the King of Football!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUi3RMOqVa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That's not CR7's Instagram handle...die this matter
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2022
JayEntaur:
Actually, this is the "real" Ronaldo, the original one.
Earlier in his career, CR7 used to be referred to as the 'other Ronaldo' but now the lines are blurred

Ahhh. Really? grin

Thanks for clarifying.

Blurred lines? I am very sure it is the handiwork of pendulums. They be moving like Jagabandits; there is nothing they cannot bas*******d.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Ayobeck:
O jebi,Ronaldo nah for his mind nah fake congrat.we don't need his salute.yeye ororo

Shey you nor read my comment ni?

I said kudos to him for congratulating 'our King.'

I am a fan of Messi. angry

Abeg, you pipu shu nur let us fight o.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ayobeck(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shey you nor read my comment ni?

I said kudos to him for congratulating 'our King.'

I am a fan of Messi. angry

Abeg, you pipu shu nur let us fight o.

Ok bro,my blood dey hot to Ronaldo fan,I just don't need their congrat,because I know how dey pestering my life some years back about Messi not collecting any international cup
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Ayobeck:
Ok bro,my blood dey hot to Ronaldo fan,I just don't need their congrat,because I know how dey pestering my life some years back about Messi not collecting any international cup

Nawa ooo.

You still come and misgender me ontop again. grin

Cool down... but I understand you.

You have the blessings of the gods to troll and drag Pendus to pieces already.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ayobeck(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nawa ooo.

You still come and misgender me ontop again. grin

Cool down... but I understand you.

You have the blessings of the gods to troll and drag Pendus to pieces already.

Okay now,which club u belong to
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Tokotaya: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Not true, sir. This is the Brazilian Ronaldo.
Many commenters did not even bother to see the link before commenting. It's not C.Ronaldo, pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Ayobeck:
Okay now,which club u belong to

I am technically clubless.

I used to be a Culé when Messi was still in Barça.

Boya, I will port to PSG now. Messi, Neymar and my new-found love Mbappé are there. grin

Or I wait until I have a boyfren to start supporting his own team laidat.

I don't always have a strong mind in these things... embarassed.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by swanpiccolo: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2022
Tokotaya:
Not true, sir. This is the Brazilian Ronaldo.
Many commenters did not even bother to see the link before commenting. It's not C.Ronaldo, pls

The Brazilian Ronaldo is a great sportsman and this doesn't surprise me. Messi deserved to finish his career in the national team the way he did.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by DezzyIkora(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

It's Delima Ronaldo Nazario not Cristiano Ronaldo as you all think
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Eriggs: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
FAKE information THREAD.
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Robertjones442: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

ITS THE REAL RONALDO(CR9)DELIMA
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by nony43(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

Some m @ d people are still clicking on share.... Those dt clicked on share deserved to be locked up in yaba left

Haha.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Onelove508: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

NO OTHER LIKE RONALDO.

CR7 cool

Does Ronaldo work harder than Messi on the pitch?
What has he achieved more than Messi?
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Chrislolo: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is from delima ronaldo and not c. ronaldo... Nairaland kilode?
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Gentlevip: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Messi is now beyond human goatery. He is Deity .

Ronaldo should deputise for maybe mpappe
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by ofiko123(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulations to Lionel messi..
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Panda7(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
two men chasing europeans ego.
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ayobeck(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am technically clubless.

I used to be a Culé when Messi was still in Barça.

Boya, I will port to PSG now. Messi, Neymar and my new-found love Mbappé are there. grin

Or I wait until I have a boyfren to start supporting his own team laidat.

I don't always have a strong mind in these things... embarassed.

Lol,u get a soft heart b dat,can we talk better on WhatsApp if u don't mind u can drop Whatsapp nos
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Ohraybs(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:
grin

This is Ronaldo of Brazil and not Christiano
Re: Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup by Jtones: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is delima page not CR7

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.