Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna (23173 Views)

Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by backtovillage: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2022
When crime favours Obi supporters they start dancing but when it doesnt
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2022
floret23:
You sold your conscience to the devil because of money or what? I pity your life in the nearest future.
Go and first pity your own life that Lienus obi ruined as governor of your state of Anambra with his disastrous and backward policies which has made all you run away from state to seek refuge in Tinubus Lagos.
Pity yourself
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by novaris(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Go and first pity your own life that Lienus obi ruined as governor of your state of Anambra with his disastrous and backward policies which has made all you run away from state to seek refuge in Tinubus Lagos.
Pity yourself

can you list some of those backward and disastrous policies? pls enlightened us
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2022
I can't blame you because you people don't respect elders.
AstralBody:
Useless Tinubu, useless APC!
Worthless old cargo,that has refused to take care of his health. The news of Obi winning the election,come next year, might send him to the land beyond.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by AfonjaPriest: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2022
floret23:

https://independent.ng/angry-youths-pull-down-billboards-tear-tinubus-posters-in-minna/
Tinubu is Corona virus. Nobody wants it, except his BATstard miscreant urchins.
Good for them. They shall have it in plentiful supply.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by sangresan(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2022
floret23:

https://independent.ng/angry-youths-pull-down-billboards-tear-tinubus-posters-in-minna/

Ipob-oriented news reports. Check the name of the reporter. He is definitely from across the Niger.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by israelmao(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Preliminary investigation already has it that, Peter Obi`s supporters pulled it down.

One can't expect anything less from Coronavirus because it's highly destructive.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Figs(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Preliminary investigation already has it that, Peter Obi`s supporters pulled it down.

Hahaha. you ehh. In this election period,you guys really making me laughing all day
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2022
novaris:

can you list some of those backward and disastrous policies? pls enlightened us
I don’t need to list out anything anymore as the governors who succeeded him have already told us what a mediocre and disastrous governor he was. Even though extremists obidense pipu have tried to shut him (Soludo) down we already know the true state of things.

Lienus Obi was a failure of a governor, and that’s why he he can’t even campaign with any past achievements

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by frenzy48: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
lol..obi go choke u..baluba
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by izubext007: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Please don't mislead the people.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by BlazinGlory40: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I didn’t know Obi is on ground in Niger too
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by AstralBody: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
I can't blame you because you people don't respect elders.
I can never respect a wicked n crooked elder like Tinubu grin
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by AstralBody: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2022
deeva2:

Stop crying..

Tinubu is your next president.
You mean the president of old people's home association? grin grin
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Barrywilly(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Your previous posts show that you are a rabid Tinubu hater. Your hatred for Tinubu will eventually consume you.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Jflex07(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin Corona has damaged this unpaid urrchin beyond redemption
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Ovieemmanuel: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
hey look at this daft again .

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by arantess: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2022
floret23:
You sold your conscience to the devil because of money or what? I pity your life in the nearest future.
I think it's sarcasm
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Amaggedon: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
How can online bots destroy the campaign billboards of jagajaga-bandit at the heart of his 10m Cult like followers . Online bots causing heartache to urchins.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by novaris(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I don’t need to list out anything anymore as the governors who succeeded him have already told us what a mediocre and disastrous governor he was. Even though extremists obidense pipu have tried to shut him (Soludo) down we already know the true state of things.

Lienus Obi was a failure of a governor, and that’s why he he can’t even campaign with any past achievements

just list some of them for clarity purpose

bucknor said tinubu is diabolic and a mafia, should we believe her?
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by sircatherine45(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Urccchin as usual, blame others but themselves.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by michoim(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lol.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2022
novaris:

just list some of them for clarity purpose

bucknor said tinubu is diabolic and a mafia, should we believe her?
Being diabolical does not in anyway reduce the quality of work he delivered as governor.

Some of Tinubu legacies are the establishment of
1, BRT
2, LASMA
3, Geometric increase of Lagos IGR
4, Tinubu established the Lagos LIP, I am enjoying this one die. It supplies my office with 24hrs uninterrupted power.
5, Decentralization of LCGA
6, Establishment of Eko Atlantic
7, Establishment of Lagos RRS
8, His worked on the health sector in many way that includes the revamping of Lasuth which is equipped with some of the most advanced medical equipment in Nigeria today. The establishment of Lagos Ambulance Services making it one of the best in Africa today
9, Payment of WAEC fee for students
10, Establishment of Lekki free trade Zone

Etc
Manage this 10 sir, because I’m at work and I don’t have the time to type.
Tinubu is best by faarrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by tyinfinity: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2022
Peter OSU Pandora liar terrorist obi.Asiwaju Bola Messiah Tinubu.The Lagos landlord that accommodates all OSU miscreants

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Elidrisy20: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Shun violence
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by 371olutumibi: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2022
obi don't have supporters bold enough to pull this. this na talba boys.obi don't have supporters bold enough to pull this. this na talba boys....
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Godispeace: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
exactly , some headless MOB member that are few and of insignificant number of voters wen to do the destructions . children of hate , anger and corruption
CoronaVirusRelo:
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by steeltrust: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
his supporters in Niger state

A strong hold of tinubu you urchins have been singing ?

Just de play
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by olamike02: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Abi PO miscreants.
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Tareq1105: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
That statistics that Tinubu had 40% representations in Buhari cabinet is falsehood.

BigSarah:
While I understand the anger Nigerians have towards the APC and the drug baron, we need patience.

To those who believe Tinubu tenure will be different from buhari's, just remember Tinubu had 40% of the appointments in buhari's cabinets, so in the unfortunate event Tinubu wins, it's the same failure that'll continue, nothing new, APC is one ship.

Maybe Tinubu disrespected the traditional rulers, or this is the after effect of his incorrect Islamic recitations, I guess this is what happens when a babalawo turns sheikh.
We need decorum in this election, speak to Tinubu at the polls.

ATIKU is next Say no to rookies and drug barons
Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Sunnyja: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
floret23:

Tinubu has already inherited Buhari's 11million Northern votes.-APC urchins and BATtered heads.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Atlantis585: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
It’s not angry youths.

They are called wise youth who don’t want their future stolen by a thieving, drug dealing, 86 year old grandpa called Gbola Thiefnubbu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) / DSS Disowns Security Advisory In Circulation / Bayelsa Youths Send 28 Elders, Chiefs Into Exile For Attending Sylva's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.