Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? (9556 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Why Do Men Put On Weight After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
Toaskarity:

i got it frnd just that we use to think that the act is our pleasure alone, u know, cool

But do you agree with me that sometimes, some of the ladies gives it to the man all cos they wanna keep their home and not cos they are in he mood for it?
How many men will just give it to the wife cos the woman wants it and not the man wants it . . . .the truth of the matter is we men are kinda selfish . .
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Figger(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
i dnt think its because of the kinda food they eat,rather its simply happiness that does the whole wonders
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Figger:

i dnt think its because of the kinda food they eat,rather its simply happiness that does the whole wonders

Agreed
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

But do you agree with me that sometimes, some of the ladies gives it to the man all cos they wanna keep their home and not cos they are in he mood for it?
How many men will just give it to the wife cos the woman wants it and not the man wants it . . . .the truth of the matter is we men are kinda selfish . .

yea maybe they do such(never marreid) but atlast they take the pleasure aswell, who lose none! so i doubt about the selfish thought of urs,

Figger:

Fhemmmy:

Agreed
happiness giving one pot belle? shocked u kidding me, anyway thats ur thought
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by nsodo: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2011
Psychologically marriage brings comfort and if you get a good wife who knows what she is doing automatically you but on weight because of the care she gives you and i hear love has vitamins but i am yet to prove that.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Nayah(f): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2011
Poster, hi, I really to be obejctive that sometimes ladies take weigh easily and faster than guys, and especially for African women but thank God they're begining doing more sport and be careful about what they eat, this is a good point
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by pynkspyce: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2011
cos their wives are loving them with food. Duh!
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Quilabege: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
It is not fix that they got fatty after marriage. But ya in maximum case they can. How ? still i didn't get the right answer.
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by eewule(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
This usually happens in households with some cash. Husbands in families at the villages and rural or poorer communities dont add weight after marriage.

I think its due to added laziness in the new husband. As he's bachelor-hood ends the wifey now runs all the little errands which he would usually have to do for himself. hence all he has to do is work, eat, sleep and excreta   --   :-)
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by brianon: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
Maybe partly because they don't feel the need to have impressive figures anymore,
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by AjanleKoko: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
Guilty as charged. grin

It's for two major reasons: (1) dinner at home everyday no matter how late you get home, and (2) husband stays at home a lot more (couch potato syndrome) and is forced to kill all bachelor habits like hanging out with the boys, as well as most sporting or recreational habits.

The solution? Get her pregnant quick grin A baby is a good distraction for the women cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? by Miraclebaby1109: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Too much junk food and lack of exercise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotional Connection Is Important In Marriage. / What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.