Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) (61344 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Zina Anumudu: "This Photo With Thierry Henry Was The Best Birthday Gift Ever" / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Until the final, Mbappe wasn’t even France’s best player

Even the last world cup ,dey won he did not win Best player of the worldcup, neither did he win Ballon d'ore.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ajibade123:

Imagine if this your words were said by a white man
We would all scream racism

You dey mind the hypocrites?
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
At 35 Messi out classed him in every position. Every Argentinian match Messi was the man to watch.

100% true.

Even at 35years still outplayed him.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tchinaidi:

We are on the same page.Am only just trying punch a hole to that Messi and Mbappe comparison by some deluded fans of the les blues.Mbappe does not lace messi boots.He still has over a decade to show that consistency

Abeg tell the clowns.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Mbape started his career recently . On world cup record, he's currently on same position as Messi. They both won it once. See his performance, number of goals scored, his position in Baloon D'or and all. He has age on his side. He can go further than both Messi and Ronaldo.

I asked you how he would go further.

Is it only world cup, that would give him Ballon d'ore 7times?

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by xeju: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..
Na gbana dey worry you or maybe cocaine. Messi just woke up one day and started playing football abi without practising it from childhood. Whether some of una nor get sense or just purposefully remain dumb, person nor go fit tell. Out of Messi and Ronaldo, who covers more ground on the field Una go dey talk like mumus, so Messi nor dey work hard, e go sidon house from monday to Saturday without going for training and just enter field for Saturday evening to start match abi. Ode people cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by mayor1814: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Mbape started his career recently . On world cup record, he's currently on same position as Messi. They both won it once. See his performance, number of goals scored, his position in Baloon D'or and all. He has age on his side. He can go further than both Messi and Ronaldo.

He will likely go further than Ronaldo but as for going up to or further than Messi, we'll wait and see.

We have 3 GOATs. MARADONA, PELE and MESSI.

Others like Zidane, Ronaldinho, Henry, Cruyff, Backenbaur, Platini, Eusebio, Figo, Ronaldo De Lima, Maldini, Bobby Charlton, George Best etc are great legends. And this is the level where C.Ronaldo belongs.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by iLegendd(m): 4:52am On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..
A gifted man is better than a hardworking man. Most Nigerians are hardworking — they don't know their gifts, hence life is hard for them.

If you're gifted at something and you're doing it, you'll be the best. If you're not gifted at something but always forcing yourself to do that thing, you won't be the best at it, but you'll be good at it at a certain point because of your persistence.

Ronaldo has persistence — that's his saving grace for diving into a field that isn't his gift because of passion or wealth.

Passion and gift are different, but some people don't know this. Messi is gifted and passionate about football, but Ronaldo is only passionate and dedicated, not gifted.

If you really want to be great at something, look for your own real gift, add passion to it, then be dedicated, else you'll only be good at another man's kind of gift, but not the greatest at it.

Some male musicians are not gifted in music, but they need money and fame + free groupies, hence forced themselves into it.

Some lecturers are not gifted at teaching or educating people. They forced themselves into lecturing work because they need money and some lazy girls (students) to bang on a regular basis.

I'm gifted in explaining things and people noticed it. Just the same people people noticed Messi's football gift.

Someone who bought my book ChátDicted asked me a question about the difference between sensual and sexual. I replied him with an easy to understand example and he complimented my reply. That is "gift," not hardwork.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2022
blueAgent:

Not even in 5lifetimes.

We will all b alive to see it .. he has won the world cup already without free penalties... Has scored over 200 goals

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MrSuama(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2022
blueAgent:

How is he man of the match?

Scored 2 penalties won by other players.
Created little or no chance,nor had shot on target besides the one he scored.

Na my opinion I talk oooo.
In between, shey na Messi win all the penalties weh him score?

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by babajero(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2022
blueAgent:

Tell the clowns.

To market penado ,dey hard now, they Don switch to mbappe and Pele.
Hypocrites.
There is no more excuses to give, they were talking about penalties given , but forgot that the 2 goals mbape scored to equalize were penalties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
babajero:
There is no more excuses to give, they were talking about penalties given , but forgot that the 2 goals mbape scored to equalize were penalties.

You dey mind the hypocrites.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
MrSuama:

Na my opinion I talk oooo.
In between, shey na Messi win all the penalties weh him score?

No Messi did not win all the penalties, but he was involved in the game much more than Mabappe.

He was involved in the buildup to the 2nd goal and also scored the 3rd goal.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

We will all b alive to see it .. he has won the world cup already without free penalties... Has scored over 200 goals

Clown,

Which one is free penalties?

Are you guys never ashamed?

From Ronaldo now to Mbappe.

Like I said before ,he can never lace Messi shoes.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
iLegendd:
A gifted man is better than a hardworking man. Most Nigerians are hardworking — they don't know their gifts, hence life is hard for them.

If you're gifted at something and you're doing it, you'll be the best. If you're not gifted at something but always forcing yourself to do that thing, you won't be the best at it, but you'll be good at it at a certain point because of your persistence.

Ronaldo has persistence — that's his saving grace for diving into a field that isn't his gift because of passion or wealth.

Passion and gift are different, but some people don't know this. Messi is gifted and passionate about football, but Ronaldo is only passionate and dedicated, not gifted.

If you really want to be great at something, look for your own real gift, add passion to it, then be dedicated, else you'll only be good at another man's kind of gift, but not the greatest at it.

Some male musicians are not gifted in music, but they need money and fame + free groupies, hence forced themselves into it.

Some lecturers are not gifted at teaching or educating people. They forced themselves into lecturing work because they need money and some lazy girls (students) to bang on a regular basis.

So true
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
mayor1814:

He will likely go further than Ronaldo but as for going up to or further than Messi, we'll wait and see.

We have 3 GOATs. MARADONA, PELE and MESSI.

Others like Zidane, Ronaldinho, Henry, Cruyff, Backenbaur, Platini, Eusebio, Figo, Ronaldo De Lima, Maldini, Bobby Charlton, George Best etc are great legends. And this is the level where C.Ronaldo belongs.

My friend there is nothing like 3 GOATS.
There can only be one GOAT at a time.

Greatest of all time.

More than one GOAT renders the meaning of GOAT useless.

Messi is the GOAT and only GOAT.

He is far more consistent than Pele and Maradona.
Both at club level and national level.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MrSuama(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
blueAgent:

No Messi did not win all the penalties, but he was involved in the game much more than Mabappe.

He was involved in the buildup to the 2nd goal and also scored the 3rd goal.

Kai, I am not here to argue with you.

At first you claimed Mbappe scored penalties won by other players but when I referred back to the penalties Messi has been scoring, you say, Messi was more involved
The official duration of a football match is 90minutes and it doesn't really matter when you score, whether in the 1st minute or 90th minute. What matters most is winning.
Had it been it was Messi that conjured those moments of brilliance, the narration would have been different.
Anyways, I stand with the explosive Kylian Mbappe and I pray no man takes away my shine in my moments of glory.
You can suit yourself but abeg no quote me again, I want rest.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
MrSuama:

Kai, I am not here to argue with you.

At first you claimed Mbappe scored penalties won by other players but when I referred back to the penalties Messi has been scoring, you say, Messi was more involved
The official duration of a football match is 90minutes and it doesn't really matter when you score, whether in the 1st minute or 90th minute. What matters most is winning.
Had it been it was Messi that conjured those moments of brilliance, the narration would have been different.
Anyways, I stand with the explosive Kylian Mbappe and I pray no man takes away my shine in my moments of glory.
You can suit yourself but abeg no quote me again, I want rest.

You could not refute my earlier arguments.

I said Messi had impact in the game even without scoring, he was involved in the build up to the 3nd goal.

For mbappe he was silent all through the 1st half and over 30mins in the 2nd half, only to score penalty won by another player and you guys suddenly claim he is GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.