Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) (61345 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Zina Anumudu: "This Photo With Thierry Henry Was The Best Birthday Gift Ever" / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by creolehunt: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..

Messi, lucky?

There goes it.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by babajero(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Nairaland analysis grin
Imagine Messi without goals
Messi without goals won't change anything, because he plays entertaining football and he is fun to watch.

Last season that Messi went to psg and ronaldo to manchester united, ronaldo was scoring multiple goals with no impact on the team or club, but Messi didn't score much but made significant impacts with playmaking and assist that saw them win their league and remain in champions league.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Kilometres: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119268115:
We remembered when Mbappe went for trial at the age of 11 at Chelsea FC and to Real Madrid for another trial at the age of 12,
but his parents were adamant that he won't leave France till he turns 18.
The 2 clubs did all the could to bring him to their clubs but it wasn't possible.
(He was the best player at the trial at the 2 clubs, exactly the point his dad want to prove by allowing him to go in the first place)
The parents wanted him at PSG YOUTH TEAM,and it paid off....BIG TIME!

The Mbappes, though, had a clear plan. They were adamant Kylian would spend the next few years in France, not abroad, but they wanted to see him against the best.

So they accepted an offer from Chelsea, who took Kylian for a week of training at the age of 11, and from Real Madrid, who did the same when he was 12. Both European giants tried to convince him and his parents to move to London or to Spain, ready to offer pretty much anything.

But all the Mbappes wanted was to test their son. And everywhere he went, he was the best, even at the Clairefontaine academy - the elite set-up for young Parisian players.

He is 23 and has set the bar so high already.
The man is a phenomenon and will surely be on par with Messi if he stays injury-free for the next 10-12 years.
If not for a last second Martinez save, he would've been a double world champion!

Mbappe was born December 20, 1998.
He turns 24 tomorrow.
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday in addy the next Superstar in football ⚽️

Addendum : So Martinez, the Argentine goalkeeper man the post for Aston villa?
Say no more!

He's leaving the club come next month!

It wasn't long mbappe came to PSG...he was initially with Monaco
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
grandstar:
His biggest problem may be pride, thinking he should be better rated in his club than Messi or Neymar.

They are his seniors and must accord them that respect. He should not forget the African in him.

He ahould never forget the proverb that "Pride comes before a fall"

He should keep his head down like Messi. That is something he must learn from that team mate.
It's not pride wanting to be rated as the best. It's being ambitious. You people should stop forcing people to feel inferior. It's a level playing ground for everybody. Nobody is there to be superior or inferior to the other.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Bentonite1: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
brainmax2000:
The small boy that almost robbed Messi of the cup grin, he was the man of the match yesterday, the comeback was epic

Ronaldo get luck say Portugal no face-off wit France, mbappe for rubbish am wink

what happened twice they met?
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by candygist: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
simplykeh99:

Messi fans felt threatened by him yesterday, I think it'll be hard for some of them to celebrate him except those that loves and enjoys football. Some are making comparisons already and some are saying he won't go far lol, jokers (imagine)
I wish him a greater football career, we'll have more blacks to celebrate

Mbappe wanted the cup same way Messi needed it. He was playing for his pride and his country as well. So what's the big deal? At the end of the day Messi still came out victories and una dey cry. Mbappe is a good player and may even be greater than C Ronaldo if he continues this way. Messi is the king of footballers. Period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2022
arantess:

Or maybe the keeper was up to the task.

You can't possibly downplay the keepers saving skills

Even the commentators said it before the penalty takings that he would make some saves for Argentina.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by zudozz: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119268115:
We remembered when Mbappe went for trial at the age of 11 at Chelsea FC and to Real Madrid for another trial at the age of 12,
The 2 clubs did all the could to bring him to their clubs but it wasn't possible.
(He was the best player at the trial at the 2 clubs, exactly the point his dad want to prove by allowing him to go in the first place)

The Mbappes, though, had a clear plan. They were adamant Kylian would spend the next few years in France, not abroad, but they wanted to see him against the best.

So they accepted an offer from Chelsea, who took Kylian for a week of training at the age of 11, and from Real Madrid, who did the same when he was 12. Both European giants tried to convince him and his parents to move to London or to Spain, ready to offer pretty much anything.

But all the Mbappes wanted was to test their son. And everywhere he went, he was the best, even at the Clairefontaine academy - the elite set-up for young Parisian players.

The man is a phenomenon and will surely be on par with Messi if he stays injury-free for the next 10-12 years.
If not for a last second Martinez save, he would've been a double world champion!

He turns 24 tomorrow.

Say no more!

Mbappe is too much.
He is better than everyone aside from Messi.

No one is like Messi, but Mbappe is a revolution.

The future of football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

Mbappe wanted the cup same way Messi needed it. He was playing for his pride and his country as well. So what's the big deal? At the end of the day Messi still came out victories and una dey cry. Mbappe is a good player and may even be greater than C Ronaldo if he continues this way. Messi is the king of footballers. Period

You know most of those shouting Mbappe are C. Ronaldo fans who are just trying to water down the success of Messi bcoz their goat fell by the way side and Messi now the real GOAT. They're not really for Mbappe. They're CR7 fans hiding bcoz of shame. Congratulations to Messi the GOAT, the greatest footballer ever. It's the records that said so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

Lol... Seems you don't understand my comment, take it however you want. Messi is a king, Ronaldo is a king, Maradona is a king, CR7 is a king, etc but Pele remains the GOAT

Kylian Mbappe, Hall and, etc are future kings and legends if they keep up

I celebrate every footballer not just one
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Amaka430(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
You find life at it's best

when you know Jesus
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul ?

Secure a place in heaven now by confessing your sins and repenting of them

Jesus Christ is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
The young shall grow! smiley
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
tuzle:
that is one thing I don't like about them. Messi is the be all and to them nobody ever again can reach is level like they are God. Mbappe is the present and not the future. He has been playing brilliantly for the past 2years now and he is yet to reach is prime. If he goes to Madrid, I see him dominating Europe and the world since the era of Messi is about to end. I don't know if he will reach Messi level but If he continues like this then no more currently playing can do better.

I 100% agree with you. I hope the young lad shines and break more records
I take back my comment about him being the future, Mbappe is the present.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by BennyDGreat: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..

The gifted becomes very unlucky when he refuses to put in the work. Stagnancy isn't acceptable in a world of growing competition. TALENT ISNT ENOUGH
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:

He is a great player, no doubt.

But i dont admire his Ego nor envy is pompous attitude. I wish him the best though.

But i dont think i may ever be in his side. I dont think i can ever be his fan.

Everyone can not love and support someone.
He'll do great I believe
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by peter0071(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

So says a pained tapnaldo fan. Messi fans are psg fans

You're just blind to see everyone achieves differently. Not everyone is pained like you
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Kingcalls: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
seunaj:
We had to literally beg this young man yesterday to allow the GOAT to make history. One Mbappe is just too much for the Argentines any day any time. He is definitely the futuristic GOAT.
Give the young man 10 more years and he would be rated only next to Messi, ahead of some of una goat.

He will surpass Messi by far
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Mekanus(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
tuzle:
that is one thing I don't like about them. Messi is the be all and to them nobody ever again can reach is level like they are God. Mbappe is the present and not the future. He has been playing brilliantly for the past 2years now and he is yet to reach is prime. If he goes to Madrid, I see him dominating Europe and the world since the era of Messi is about to end. I don't know if he will reach Messi level but If he continues like this then no more currently playing can do better.
Does it mean you don't know the difference between HIS and IS?

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
post=119268115:

He turns 24 tomorrow.

Say no more!

this is why Africans countries will be not likely make much impact in football and other sports in the near future, we don't have a robust youth development program for sports.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

So says a pained tapnaldo fan. Messi fans are psg fans

Dey play grin
You're just blind to see everyone achieves differently, also not everyone is pained like you
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
grandstar:
His biggest problem may be pride, thinking he should be better rated in his club than Messi or Neymar.

They are his seniors and must accord them that respect. He should not forget the African in him.

He ahould never forget the proverb that "Pride comes before a fall"

He should keep his head down like Messi. That is something he must learn from that team mate.
did I hear u say Neymar? Which Neymar?
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by dk58(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Respect for the star, Mbappe. He's the next big thing in football.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Roboto11: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

And he was silent all through the first half. Be deceiving your self. Ronaldo fans like you using Mbappe to console yourself. grin

I for one I'm a Messi fan and also an Mbappe fan.

Lovers of football, the purists can appreciate Mbappe without comparing him with someone else.

The boy has ridiculous ability.

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ecbatana:
In a working society there is no need to fake your age unlike here; where a fifty year old man will reduce his age just to go for NYSC.
abi oo my brother, u will see a super eagles player wey dey claim 20 seething dey run like who get belle, that is y dey fizzle out even when officially they are still in their 20's.

2 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by akaleb2015(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
wunmi590:
cool Awaiting world best players for all his peers once Messi and Ronaldo finally retired.... This is just to tell you that white people hardly lie about their football age... But in Nigeria, you see people like aghaowa, who once was a police officer and have reduced his age to enter into the police still claiming 35years cheesy
taiye 32 kehinde 25 who is fooling who nigerians with her pertisan politics how old is the real age of tinubu "emilokan".

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

I for one I'm a Messi fan and also an Mbappe fan.

Lovers of football, the purists can appreciate Mbappe without comparing him with someone else.

The boy has ridiculous ability.

Period!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lolz.
Messi no be any body mate @23. Mbappe cant play to Messi level at 23.

He is being compared to a 35yr old.
Who is about to win his 8th Balon dor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
babajero:
maybe like Ronaldo, but never like Messi, because Messi is in another level entirely.
so which performance did Messi put y'day or generally in this wc which mbappe could not match?
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
creolehunt:

Messi, lucky?

There goes it.
oga every football pundit knows that penalty shootout is a 50 50 chance and lucky win.
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
African youths traveled out of Africa and became superstars in overseas countries, but here in Nigeria, the youths are called lazy with police chasing them about, and a human being with a whitish juice called brain in his tick skull still doubting if our problem is leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.