Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pregnant Women In Work Places - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women In Work Places (10223 Views)

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women In Work Places by hafees: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2011
The public sector in Nigeria actually enjoy maternity more than private sector. Some private coy have the policy of no 2 different leave in the same year that is you can't have maternity and annual leave all in the same year. The rationale i think is you are out of work for almost half of the year and you are getting paid.
Re: Pregnant Women In Work Places by Sammiejo: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2011
@hafees. it seems the federal government has not yet ractified that law.
Re: Pregnant Women In Work Places by blank(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^^

I have always wondered at that policy. So if i got pregnant during my annual leave, they won't give me time off to have my baby? What if i am aving high blood pressure and the doctor prescribes bed rest @ 8 months, i should resign or they will fire me?

I took study leave and had my baby. Now, i am still looking at how to bend the rule to my favour cos they said there has to be a gap of 2 yrs. That is a bit unfair.
Re: Pregnant Women In Work Places by pinkgems(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGlXhzbAloM

Child or Job?...we SHOULDN’T have to choose

��New videos every Tuesday��

Please Watch, Like and don’t forget to Subscribe.

Besos!�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend / Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.