Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" (399 Views)

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) / This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" by Bonavi: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu said he wants to retire and enjoy the rest of his life in London but some people wouldn't let him enjoy his life in peace
Re: Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" by Bonavi: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Say no to ttibalism
Re: Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" by Superwave16320: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tales by Biafra light not just moonlight
Re: Tinubu - "They Are Forcing Me Against My Wish" by Bonavi: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu has assured those forcing him to Aso rock that if he eventually wins the presidency he will hand over the governance to Shettima and quietly fly to London to have his deserved rest and peace

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganazionforaction / Why Will All The Thugs, cultist And Questionable Characters Supporting Tinubu? / Benue,southern Kaduna And Ondo People Should Stay Alert Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.