Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. (398 Views)

Can Peter Obi Sack EFCC Chairman And Others Like Tinubu? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by plaindealer: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Or he's OK with an EX convict running his campaign of Zero corruption.?

We are waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by youngbabaj(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2022
If he has the balls

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by oyebanji44: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2022
You mean... Lawrence Anini and Monday osunbor

Is like serving tea without no sugar. ..it won't be fine enough

No matter what ,the two can't be separated. .. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by plaindealer: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2022
youngbabaj:
If he has the balls

He should because it's the right thing to do, but he's void of balls and credibility.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2022
See this drug lord supporters. Tcheeew!
Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by Naira20: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2022
Kikikiki, I love how OBIdients dey give una headache.

Though, there are many who can replace Okupe but it's up to the OBIdient family.

Tinubu is an ex-convict remember
Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by nku5: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu that was caught with Heroin money in America is running for president grin these agbadorians are hypocrites sha. Until Tinubu steps down you don't have the right to talk about Okupe tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by Nwaetche(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu should also sack Gandollar, FFK and himself as the Buliion Van man.

However, Okupe even if replaced by this misplaced judgement would be on the sideline supporting the Labour Party strategist Akin Oshuntokun as a possible replacement.

Head or tail LP would still be soaring higher.

plaindealer:
Or he's OK with an EX convict running his campaign of Zero corruption.?

We are waiting.

Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by plaindealer: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2022
The LP presidential candidate said he was undaunted by the conviction and would continue with his campaign and allow the due process of law to take its course.

“I am hearing about it (the conviction) just like you. I am still studying what is coming out of the court and everything. I believe in the rule of law. It is not going to demoralise me.

-Peter Obi

He wants the due process of the law to take its course, but the rule of law already did, hence the trial and conviction and Okupe admitting and accepting the sentence and conviction by paying the stipulated fines by the court so exactly what other due process is this man talking about?

He also believes in rule of law while at the same time playing dumb and ignorant about the rule of law that the court with the conviction and sentencing.

Obi is really a dumb crook, he's not smart, every time he opens his mouth he spews ignorant,m dull, meaningless and unintelligent rubbish.

You can not make this up, this insane and corrupt statement came from a presidential candidate.

This is the most ridiculous and absurd rubbish ever.
Re: Doyin Okupe Is Now An Ex Convict, Will Peter Obi Sack Him. by plaindealer: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Reno no dey show mercy for Pandora I swear..

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

After The Presidential Polls: Likely Events In NL Political Section / Why Will All The Thugs, cultist And Questionable Characters Supporting Tinubu? / Nigeria Army Arrests Ipob Member Of the Armed Forces,nwangu Chiwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.