Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping (3373 Views)

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by omowolewa: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nothing
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by Gozac: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Radiant01:
this man na scammer.he said before that God don't support Muslim Muslim tickect,now tinubu will only do one term
i heard it where he prophesied even against Tinubu presidency. Anyway this is his opinion and prediction not prophecy, nobody can ridicule the name of JEHOVA

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by BigYash: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
E sure me say na channels TV be this one god. cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by jamace(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
ObongIdeas:

Though I am OBIdient but truth be told APC is the only party fully ready for the election
APC/PDP are ready for rigging. LP is the only party ready to win clean and clear.

Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by FarahAideed: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Atikus poor crisis handling and Obidients will hand tinubu this election on a platter if care is not taken
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by Minime10(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
This your god who reveal this kain prediction to you must be slumbering too grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by JANK23H(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
The "lord" told you APC are ready to win the election.Your lord even went on to list all the "...ally" .

Woli....!
You did not see/hear anything.

Rest!
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by Creamypie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
God no tell u anything. He has no business with worldly politics
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping by Tochj(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
I took my time to listen to the man and all I could deduce from his rant was that he used the trended video where Tinubu spoke to his team telling them to do everything to win either by force by any other means.....

The primate ended his supposed revelations that he doesn't support any of the three teams....

And just like people keep saying, Obi doesn't deserve to be contesting to help revamp our lives as many idiots are yet to realise the mess this country is going into ..

By the time Tinubu tax worship centers a huge fine and many churches and branches fold up..He will come up with another prophesy...

He said, Tinubu will only do one term....Imagine the foolishness.....The same way they said Buhari will not survive because he was sick...And it's the same Buhari that held the flag for Tinubu...

See, this election is not a do or die.... Obi will win and like mostly the most recognised and supported candidate across the country and beyond.

If any other candidates wins the election...Me, I will return back to USA and do my master and remain there....

Will be reading your cries and worries from there...
If he say prediction I will never blame him
But let him stop saying prophecy.. God is not a confusionist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Sokoto South - Photo / Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Selected To Be The Next 10th NASS Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.