Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally (1702 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's coming home!!
Our first lady is on ground in Akwa Ibom.

Akwa Ibom welcomes home their daughter.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Incoming First Lady Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by BATified2023: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
Incoming First Lady Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023
dey whyne yourself

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by LeoDeKing: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Even Anini's wife is dreaming of becoming first lady, choi, it is good to dream. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
dey whyne yourself

Wailing wailer

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Even Anini's wife is dreaming of becoming first lady, choi, it is good to dream. grin

Wailing wailer

13 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by yarimo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Too much bleaching undecided
yarimo:
Too much bleaching undecided

Like your mother
Wailing wailer

15 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by MITCHELL96: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
She's so beautiful and down to earth.

Her husband will be crowned President cool

No force is stopping this. Who God has ordained, no man can demote.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Bluev: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
See first lady wey sharp

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Shalommy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
See a beautiful and young woman,so vibrant, cool,calm,and collected. Peter obi is the best man for the job no doubt, victory is ours.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Betanaija42moro: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I pity you. Your brain has been damaged by the old corrupt politicians

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by codedguy1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

I pity you. Your brain has been damaged by the old corrupt politicians

You just have to feel sorry for urchins.

Its a pity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Tochi3(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Crying & blu bulala gnashing have already started... grin

A beauty to behold

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Hopebringer: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Says a criminal FRAUDSTER who was scamming Nairalanders u til his simplyleo account was banmed.

Thief grin

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by ItsTutsi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thus woman get big head sha!
Lizzysamuel:
It's coming home!!
Our first lady is on ground in Akwa Ibom.

Akwa Ibom welcomes home their daughter.
Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by gozmok1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

dirty yoluba m0zlem mis-creant

which kind of yeye editing is this!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Masterclass32: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fine lady.

The Bulabans are already crying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Mrkindness: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
dey whyne yourself
when she become first lady we will officially give Remi Tinubu to Dino Malaye to deh worm his bed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Seefinish: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
I repeat if Tinubu and Atiku get 10% votes from Akwa Ibom, the election is rigged.
As for obi, he is our illustrious son in-law with whom we are well pleased

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Thus woman get big head sha!

Like your mother

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by ictplotter(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
I think we should create inec for Obi in social media .
Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Obaofaba: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigerians will not reward a failure with presidency. There should be benchmark for the people aspiring for the number one position of the land. Just being a governor is not enough, what are your achievements while you were in the office?

Obi has none. If anything, he grew the poverty rate by more than 100% yet he wants to be rewarded with the presidency.

If this man is voted in, people like Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and others performing abysmally low will one day seek to be rewarded with the position of the president. Haba na, Nigeria is not a banana republic.

I understand the south east needs to produce the president at some point, perhaps that is the only way Obi is qualified, however, they are not ready yet because they are not rallying round the best they have.

Ordinarily, the present governor of Emboyi state has something to campaign with, he's achieved a lot but they won't rally round him but someone whom many here were cursing not because they hate him personally but because he made anambra state the poverty capital of the world. , owobokiri can attest to this. They are on this forum till date, even though they are now saying different things because Obi is one of them.

We can't continue this way, Obi knows and we know too that he won't win. That alone gives me joy as attested by the present governor of anambra state.

Talking about an achiever, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood tall among the rest. From healthcare, education, people building, institution, roads, rails, power, security and economy to name but a few. Why won't I vote him?

Lagos State alone cannot continue to carry Nigeria on its shoulder, every state must work. That's why I'm voting him.

Just to be clear, I have a structure of minimum of 1000 people on ground accross many states. We are all Batified. My state meetings alone with members of about 200 excluding their own families and friends are all Batified. My father is the traditional leader in my town and he's vigorously campaigning for the Jagaban of the universe and everyone in my town are all Batified.

Thank you

My Hope is Renewed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Nicepoker(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
All Nigerian politicians are thieves.
Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Cruzzygraphics4: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2022

Re: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
May the best man still win

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC / OMOKRI Lambasts Oby Ezekwesili For Her Silence Over Demolition Of Shops In Anamb / Peter Obi Called Out For Congratulating Only Igbo Award Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.