Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022 (176 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 21/12/2017) Ashamed Of Your Faith? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 21ST 2022

THEME: GOD'S STANDARD

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, December 21, 2022) - God's Standard

Prayer Points

1.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the abundance of Your grace upon my life.

2.Thank You, Father, for first loving me, in that while I was yet a sinner, You gave Your son, Jesus, to die for my sin.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, help me to continually look up for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, give me more grace to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and empower me to live soberly, righteously and godly, in this present world, in Jesus name.

6.Father, empower me by Your grace and power to live up to Your standard, that is sure; and help me to run away from iniquities, in Jesus name.

7.Father, give me the grace to love You with all my heart, spirit and soul and let my love for You, keep me far away from all that You have asked me not to do, in Jesus name.

8.Father, empower me with the grace to live up to Your standards; let holiness be my lifestyle, in Jesus name.

9.Father, as Your sheep, give me the grace to always hear Your voice and let me see You in glory, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 9 / From God To Man. / Pope XVI Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.