Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 9 (177 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 9 by PastorSomba(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 9

Romans 8:1-4 (KJV) "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

9. The law, wrath, curses and judgement go together. Faith promises and blessings go together. Galatians 3:10-14 (KJV) "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." Romans 4:15 (KJV) "Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression."

Faith does not operate under an environment of curses. Faith operates only where blessings are at work. And blessings are only in manifestation where faith is at work. While we were yet sinners Christ died, redeemed us and made the blessings of God available to all. When we become saved by faith, these blessings immediately become ours by inheritance in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1:3 (KJV) "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" It was therefore impossible for faith to have come under the law being an era of divine curses, wrath and judgement.

The law promoted vengeance and judgement being under the law of sin and death. Under the law, not only was divine vengeance permitted but human vengeance and judgement was permitted. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But faith is neither vengeful not judgemental. Faith works by love, not by the law. Faith is patient, full of grace and mercy. Faith only operates where there is love, not where there is law. By the revelation of faith, the law of sin and death, wrath, curses, vengeance and judgement were abolished. All these are of the works of the flesh as found in Galatians 5:19-20. So whoever is walking under the law of sin and death, wrath, curses, vengeance and judgement are walking in the flesh. The law of sin and death has been abolished by Christ, so it is wrong to wish or pray to God to kill someone because he committed a sin or sins against you.

It is unbelief, fear and lack of faith for a believer to pray for someone to die because he committed one sin or another against you. We are to relate with all men according to the law of the Spirit no matter what they have done or are doing against us. Christ died for all, for all sins and for all sinners. It is sinful and of evil heart not to forgive someone that God in Christ Jesus had already forgiven. The law of love is the law of the Spirit. Love is longsuffering and keeps no record of wrongs. Faith works by love. Hence also faith keeps no record of wrong nor does faith harbour unforgiveness. Faith never works where there is unforgiveness or vengeance. If you are invoking the law of sin and death on anyone you are walking in the flesh and you shall reap corruption which is death. If you sow life you shall reap life, if you sow death you shall reap death. It is the devil that is spreading these teachings enticing believers to steal people's lives, kill people and destroy unbelievers so that they will not be saved. All for the sake of a morsel of bread. God bless you. Genesis 1:28; 3:1-7; Romans 4:13-16; 5:6-8; 8:1-9,28-39; 12:14,17-21; 13:8-10; 14:23; Deuteronomy 19:21; 28:1-61; Galatians 4:21-31; 5:6; 6:7-8; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 13:4-8; Numbers 11:1-10; 31-34; 25:1-11; 32:10-14; Exodus 21:22-25; 2Timothy 1:10; 2Corinthians 5:14-21; John 10:10; Mark 11:24-26;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Scripture / Pope XVI Has Died / Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is There Is Freedom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.