Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen (17633 Views)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Afro3: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
I have what it takes to succeed Buhari as Nigeria's president -- Accord party's candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen is in no doubt he has what it takes to become Nigeria's next president.

The country's youngest presidential candidate strongly believes he can rescue Nigeria from it's current free fall into ignominy and return her to the path of sustainable growth if he gets the mandate of the people in next year's general elections.

The renowned scholar and entrepreneur feels he can conveniently take over the reins of government from outgoing president, Muhammadu Buhari next year because he is not only qualified, but competent to do the job.

"I think I am good enough to succeed Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria's next president because I am qualified and competent to do the job," Professor Imumolen said during a Television Continental (TVC) interview early this week.

"My track record in over 15 years of private and public life speaks of service to humanity in form of concrete efforts and personal sacrifices made to better the lot of the oppressed, downtrodden and underprivileged in Nigeria.

"That essential ingredient of wanting to positively affect humanity through service, more in deeds than in mere words, is what stands me head and shoulders above my co-aspirants in the race for the country's topmost job come 2023.

"Contrary to what some uninformed persons say, I am not a neophyte nor a first-timer in rendering altruistic services to mankind, using my God-given endowments and resources.

"I have deliberately built an impressive profile of social entrepreneurship that has won me recognitions from far and near, politics or not.
"Upon that platform of service is what I am standing to offer myself to Nigerians as the clock ticks inexorably towards what appears a destiny-defining general elections in just over 70 days from now.

"And as I have said already in different forums before now, I am that breath of fresh air that Nigeria needs at this material time in our history.

"My candidacy presents to Nigerians that unique opportunity to vote freshness and newness to replace what has been a thick cloud of stagnation and retrogression that has hovered around us as nation for too long," he said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Toosure70: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Abeg who be this one again?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Enilode: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
The guy leaves me grin at first sight

7 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by opalu: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dont worry Peter Obi would make you DG of National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by VeryWickedGoat: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
He never start looting neck don miss. Imagine what will happen if this thief enters.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Sirheny007(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
I don't know him.
But I know he's a billion times better than Tinubu. angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by ghiloman28(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
That how Dele momodu said he has all it takes to win PDP presidential ticket lol election come ee no get one vote grin . Indeed you have but why can’t you start with your village ward chancellor from there ….. for now you just Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Flysinglemom(f): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
That song "shey you dey whine me niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oh oh oh oh" comes to mind grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Nairalander248: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okay
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by NwaNimo1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Goziesam: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Succeed kwa
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by pendusky(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yea you are right but... It's not yet time... Make We make Obi President first.... grin cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Sirheny007(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by PaedophileProph: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fir your dream , instead of teaming up with Obi , join forces to evict the old order

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Kehinde2023: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
It good to be confident

4 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Wainey: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
All u idiats shouting upandan up there.
Is ur Emilokan, Tifnubu or Pandora better than him?

7 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Olaolex: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
We know sir. But you can try again sir
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by shadrach77: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
He looks like a pastor

1 Like

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Imustreturn(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
E go loot everything wah remain for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by KingsJohnson(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dream Big Dreams
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Moh247: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
No be youth be this and Sowore?!
.but some people are decieving themselves claiming a 62 years man with a grandchild is a youth

6 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
All of them should team up with Obi including atiku, Obi no go still win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by tragergeorge(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na this one de close to youth

No b all those them old Peter obi and tinubu them...see Atiku sef old papa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by kyuniii(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Toosure70:
Abeg who be this one again?
He is a Nigerian and i wish him luck.

9 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MrBanner(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kehinde2023:
It good to be confident
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
You don't even know what it takes.
It takes years of building allies around the country.
It takes having connection with power movers in the country. You certainly don't even know one.
It takes having served in at least State Governor's capacity or as ex-military head of state or ex VP.
I looked for you, you don't exist in any
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
This one dey find appointment after election grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Frank688915: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sirheny007:
I don't know him.
But I know he's a billion times better than Tinubu. angry

“They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig." - Bola Ahmed Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Cable Car Network. Construction Starts In November.. / Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi / Paul Orhii Survives Accident On Lafia-Abuja Road After Attending Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.