Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) (51072 Views)

How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by juman(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
If biafrans promise me to be on some of their notes, I will help them get biafra.

grin grin grin
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by OLULAW: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slaves celebrating their slave master. Continue.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Momosta(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
See as country money fine 4 eye. Nigeria go do wash and wear say na new currency
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Houseofglam7:

You have been noticed.
Bye smiley
Who cares about being noticed by you??
Why are you triggered by what that guy said though, is there any truth to what he said?? grin
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
ItsTutsi:
They should remove Azikiwe on our naira note and put Ojukwu for reducing nyamiri Osu population to 5%
Okay.

Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by waze63(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
What other honour can a living man receive than seeing his face on the money (legal tender) everyone spends?

Few people were born great, but the good thing is that the vast majority can work hard and become great. Forget whatever anyone tells you - nothing can take the place of hard work.

Congratulations, King Charles!

This comment is very unrelated to this post, I can't even phantom hardwork made prince Charles the King of England
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by joyousever(f): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmmm....... weird reasoning.
jeromestarks:
Great family.

The English Royal Family does not marry non virgins into the family because they don't want to breed bastards.

You're a royalty in your family. Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man who paid nothing but eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you a fool?
Do not give your best to a woman who did not give you her best (virginity).
Never marry a woman above 23. If a woman did not give you her best years ( 18 - 23), you shouldn't give her your best.

Let those who whor3 away their best years retire somewhere else. Not in your house.

There Is a reason why she is not married at 27/30. There is a reason why men don't stay in her life. There is a reason why the men who fvcked her did not stay with her. There is a reason they all left her. Do not be the one to clean up her mess.
Date a woman in her prime (18-23).

As for single mothers, do not even cross path with those ones. Avoid everything they touched if you don't want to regret coming to this life.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Tywo2018: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Walai this what they call standard Currency see security features tell me how someone will want to counterfeit this money. Nigeria abeg which naw undecided
Blessing240:
Now this is how you design modern day currency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
God punish poverty... Royalty is a blessing
GOD

"created poverty"
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by joyousever(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Intelligent input,!
chaseblack:

This is something I have been pondering over since. I believe the government and by extension the CBN are clueless in economy policy and this made our naira on a free fall.

How many times have you seen lower denominations recently, like #5 #10 #20 etc
It's very hard to see talkless of coins. Therefore when we come with our usual 'fuel is expensive so we must increase price of goods' or 'dollar has risen so cost of importing goods will rice' mantra, the sellers have no choice than to round up prices to the nearest hundreds or thousands because no one will want to waste time looking for change.

In developed country you can get an item for $1. 2 cents so if there is inflation the seller will probably add another 5cents or so but in Nigeria things increase by about 50% or 100% even. A bread of #100 will suddenly be #150 when the cost of production has not increased by 50% the sellers have already increased price by 50% because smaller denominations aren't available.

Small denominations should be abundant in circulation maybe this will curb the sudden astronomical increase in price.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Over quality want kee the money.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
What other honour can a living man receive than seeing his face on the money (legal tender) everyone spends?

Few people were born great, but the good thing is that the vast majority can work hard and become great. Forget whatever anyone tells you - nothing can take the place of hard work.

chaseblack:

This is something I have been pondering over since. I believe the government and by extension the CBN are clueless in economy policy and this made our naira on a free fall.

It's very hard to see talkless of coins. Therefore when we come with our usual 'fuel is expensive so we must increase price of goods' or 'dollar has risen so cost of importing goods will rice' mantra, the sellers have no choice than to round up prices to the nearest hundreds or thousands because no one will want to waste time looking for change.

In developed country you can get an item for $1. 2 cents so if there is inflation the seller will probably add another 5cents or so but in Nigeria things increase by about 50% or 100% even. A bread of #100 will suddenly be #150 when the cost of production has not increased by 50% the sellers have already increased price by 50% because smaller denominations aren't available.

Small denominations should be abundant in circulation maybe this will curb the sudden astronomical increase in price.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

Even our colonial maters are still using coin.

Bad government and Looting had finish this country. If we don't use our head in this coming election, they will continue using it for use

Because they have and maintain a working system. Nigeria that can't have a good banking network is introducing Cashless policy... people go fill form tire next year.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Kolopikin: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
oluwasegun007:
See currency oooo

Our own we put excess Ink.
I swear . . . See as the design make sense. sad
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by joyousever(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
God bless you for this intellectual savage! I'm trying to figure out if he's high on some wicked substances!

Kobonaire234:

Erm, that's not necessarily true....

Prince William did not marry a virgin
Prince Harry married a woman who had run through two husbands...at least
Prince Charles did not marry a virgin for his wife no 2
Prince Eddy's wife was most likely not one either
King Edward VIII's wife was no virgin either....

I can go on....

Edward the Black Prince did not marry a virgin...

I guess we could give women the same advice, to stay away from men who have put their d into many women's v...too much disease and whatnot....

Likewise women should not vgive their virginity to men who have been running around the town...they have given their best to oloshos, and the like.

If a lot of men listened to the above, they would be throwing away a lot of good women...

Many of our fathers married women older than 23 years of age. I know a few...who are celebrating their 40th, 50th wedding anniversary.

Plus, a woman has to have qualificaitons...because in this Buhari economy, a two income house is a must...and has been since the SAP days. And women are in school between 18-23 years of age!

Same thing for men who sleep around...they and the whor£ can retire together in peace...leave virgins for virgins...!

Yeah, she was in some instances getting a university degree, and masters, so that she can get a job and contribute something to the marriage...you know, what we men want...not a leech with SSCE attempted?

Yeah, because many of those men want to taste the fruit without paying for it. Men like you...who then will come and call women oloshos, after decieving one virgin to give it to you after lying that you luff her...

Yes, because they were men like you...want a woman for a night, and lie to her....

Okay, and at the end, you will miss out on that amazing young woman at 28 because....you wanted a fresh but immature Arrow at 20..

Who are single mums because, of men like you. Lie to women you love them, then dump them when they get pregnant, and call them oloshos....leave them alone.

So, after you have finished fvcking every girl you want...where would you find virgins..

I know...in the remote village...that 18 year old girl who dropped out of school at JS2 last year....who cannot compose herself in english..clearly.

I don't like femmism nonsense...but most of you guys treat women like trash, and then act surprised when they get bitter and start listening to madam Femminist and company.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by lilyheaven: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
They didn’t design anything, na only hypo they carry pour on the old one.
Eriokanmi:
See nice design and look. Pesin wey redesign our naira notes must be mallam.

Gd evening everyone
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
waze63:

This comment is very unrelated to this post, I can't even phantom hardwork made prince Charles the King of England

Few were born great - King Charles was one of them because he was into royalty.

My message is encouraging the majority of us who weren't born great to work hard to be like those who were born into greatness.

Some of you need to refund your parents the school fees they wasted in sending you to school.

Kobonaire234
Sapeleboy911
oluwaseyi0
tydi
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
Great family.

The English Royal Family does not marry non virgins into the family because they don't want to breed bastards.

You're a royalty in your family. Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man who paid nothing but eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you a fool?
Do not give your best to a woman who did not give you her best (virginity).
Never marry a woman above 23. If a woman did not give you her best years ( 18 - 23), you shouldn't give her your best.

Let those who whor3 away their best years retire somewhere else. Not in your house.

There Is a reason why she is not married at 27/30. There is a reason why men don't stay in her life. There is a reason why the men who fvcked her did not stay with her. There is a reason they all left her. Do not be the one to clean up her mess.
Date a woman in her prime (18-23).

As for single mothers, do not even cross path with those ones. Avoid everything they touched if you don't want to regret coming to this life.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

continue with the Gospel, I support you

I will trained all my kids well most especially the female among them and I pray God support me but peradventure she went astray to my principles, I will not collect bride price from any man that's not the one that deflowered her

I met my wife as a virgin at the age of 26yrs even when she grew in an environment that have guys

once again continue the Gospel, you can't find a 16years old virgin in Nigeria again, so sad and sickening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

continue with the Gospel, I support you

I will trained all my kids well most especially the female among them and I pray God support me but peradventure she went astray to my principles, I will not collect bride price from any man that's not the one that deflowered her

I met my wife as a virgin at the age of 26yrs even when she grew in an environment that have guys

once again continue the Gospel, you can't find a 16years old virgin in Nigeria again, so sad and sickening

You're blessed with a rear gem as a wife.
Hold her well. Cherish her. Love her. Protect her. Defend her. Provide for her and honor her. She deserves it.

I don't advice men to fight for a woman but in you case, if any man tries to snatch that beautiful angel (your wife) from you, break every bone in the man's body.
If she wrongs you, forgive her a d love her more.
Prepare you mind to love her to death. You will grow old with her and she will be a light in your life.

Congratulations man!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Few were born great - King Charles was one of them because he was into royalty.

My message is encouraging the majority of us who weren't born great to work hard to be like those who were born into greatness.

Some of you need to refund your parents the school fees they wasted in sending you to school.

Kobonaire234
Sapeleboy911
oluwaseyi0
tydi

Royalty is an anachronism these days

Also, when people disagree with you, you do yourself no favours by personally abusing them. It prevents them from hearing the message you want to give them.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

Bad government and Looting had finish this country. If we don't use our head in this coming election, they will continue using it for use

Ah swear

Honestly, anyone still supporting APC or PDP or PDAPC should just commit suicide.

I can't believe any sensible person will still be supporting them after all the havoc they caused the country for decades.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Very correct analysis.

This is why the cbn has just changed the status cuo or what they call it. Hope it stands even though I own a pos, I still applaud the new cbn laws on withdrawal and lower notes.

Here in Nigeria we complain about the corruption of the leaders but the ordinary Nigerians are 900% more curropt

chaseblack:

Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Significant in end times narratives.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Truth07: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

And you want us to use our head by voting for a former member of PDP...who are part of the problem

While some want us to vote for tinubu...for more failure max.

Real change is far from either of both sides...
Tell them
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
ItsTutsi:
They should remove Azikiwe on our naira note and put Ojukwu for reducing nyamiri Osu population to 5%

Hatred hurts the container much more than it hurts the target
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
chaseblack:

waoo this is so true
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
See Currency printing... The money is looking like genuine money.

No be this crayon colour painting we Emefiele and Cohorts carry come.

When you see better thing, there is a drive to hold it... Like I carry see one gorgeous modest lady when I been dey my teen decades ago, marriage begin dey hungry me.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
tydi:

Mr we are speaking on the subject matter here. So answer my question
Fyi. I read your comment line by line
And you still couldn't get his message.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Nigeria own na wash.
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by LUAN1: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Enilode:
Hnnnnm

this election might be the last chance Nigeria have to vote in a good leader. If we vote bat or atiku our problem will continue, but with Peter obi, we shall smile,
Re: First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) by Brownshoe: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Few people like King Charles were born great, but the good thing is that the vast majority can work hard and become great. Forget whatever anyone tells you - nothing can take the place of hard work.

hard word or not ,You can't be their dynasty, it's in the blood not hard work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.