Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (45934 Views)

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by chokekachy: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Union Jack flag flies at half-mast

It's been confirmed that the King will be known as Charles III.

Following the death of Queen Elizabeth II after her incredible 70-year reign, her son Charles Philip Arthur George will be crowned King Charles III.

William and Kate's Twitter account @KensingtonRoyal now refers to the couple as The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge.

But could the new King have chosen a different name? If we look to the British monarchy's long history the answer is yes, if he wanted to.

The history of the names of British kings and queens is a tale of Williams, Georges, Henrys and Edwards, with a couple of Elizabeths and Marys as well.

https://news.sky.com/story/king-to-be-known-as-charles-iii-as-william-and-kate-become-duke-and-duchess-of-cornwall-12693176

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gsegun43: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.

grin

288 Likes 29 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Aso Ebi will be out ooo

₦92,000 for 10yards

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Manson1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Life goes on.. Congratulations king Charles...

BTW..

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

2 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Manny21: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Whose head will now be on pounds sterling. Make I quick go change my £5 before den go condemn am say King Charles head no dey am

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by BigDawsNet: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Charles will make a great King...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Badguy77(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Issokay
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable
WTF... grin
Poppa's too old for that.. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by blingxx(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Long live the queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by ominilongest(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
What of me..

King Richard Mayowa the 4th IIII angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by sukkot: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by FeliciaOja(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
I believe Queen Elizabeth is a Saint

She is like the Virgin Mary 100%
She is the most amazing mother of all time.
A strong rock
An icon
70 years on the throne!!!

She did everything possible to prevent wars
She was never drunk in power
Very humble and gentle unique soul

I will miss you MY QUEEN cry
REST WELL IN HEAVEN

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by ednut1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
dumb question. They were divorced as at the time of her death. Wetin concern am

193 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by ihatebuhari(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Long live the king

3 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Regex: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

He will cine to nairaland and answer you.

2 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by omowolewa: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kk
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by repent4christ: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
He also is getting really old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
sad
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by ihatebuhari(f): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
dumb question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Jayrockk: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
There's a new sheriff in town..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by blingxx(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Aso Ebi

No be obi cubanna mama die cheesy

6 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Fidelarinze9(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Long live the king!
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by sofeo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations Kings Charles III

May your reign be favorable and peaceful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Jamiubond009(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by uunwanaobong3: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
I swear this man might just rule for 5 days before he died..... He is even older than his late mother.

Well once a king always a king

2 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by repent4christ: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
This life is nothing without Jesus Christ.... REPENT!!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by sukkot: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by blinking001(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
All hail the king.

4 Likes

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Aso Ebi will be out ooo

₦92,000 for 10yards

Where can I pay?

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by salesbloo: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.