Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? (63761 Views)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by NewNg1: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fake story just like APC manufactured lies
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by ziondaughter247: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Big lie..
All these useless stories sef
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Crystalom5: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305746:
He said his wife gbola is bigger than his own gbola

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Givemehope:
This one you are now creating threads, no more grilling?

No mind am, vultures done finish for forest, na why.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Akalia(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fabricated story. Natural haemaphrodites do not have both vagina and penis. Most times they have both a pair of tits and penis.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305746:
The wife is a "We" like demManna

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Givemehope:
This one you are now creating useless threads, no more vultures to grill?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305723:
Our True Life Story Series.

Hello Nairalanders,
He found out his wife is a hermaphrodite on their honeymoon?!
What is your take on this?
Rumours are carried by fools and believed by idiots

3 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by FireUpNow(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
You have two very valid reasons to divorce her.
One is deception and the second is she is not a complete woman. Go to court and don't be ashamed to voice out to your family.
You tried poo for having sex with such a person. You lacks taste when it comes to sex and woman.
I hope this is true life story
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Givemehope:
Zombie work will finish by May next year
They have been campaigning to be absorbed into the Tinubu crew all to no avail
Na to dey campaign for NL mod be the new level
That's why they have that NLPolicemumu moniker
They must wack

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Zeezenho: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anything from this guy is trash he should be mourning his people been slutered on daily basis.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Kajaard: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305723:

Hello Nairalanders,

Another fake story posted for nairaland likes. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by molas02: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
If u get money... Get that dick off by doctor... It's simple of the money dey... In other way happy married life
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by SPAMBOX7: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305746:
People are going through a lot grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by rowland545(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
I cannot believe anything that comes out from this mana guy.... anything that can support APC cannot be trusted....lies everywhere...

I'm out

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by oyekola: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
eliyke:
MANa go create thread,e go come use e second acct(nlpolicewoman)dey threaten everybody,tinubu na kukuma ur mentor

Na Tinubu matter go kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Veeryeasy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
They'll get to know sooner or later so talk things with your guy and go and meet them grin grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Olaolex: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
So this rubbish later made it to frontpage

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by youngmoore(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
The poster no well you are dating person you suppose to nack at lease one in a week,now you re saying rubbish her.continue with your WO-man na
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by davidas101(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
How is it even possible for her d!ck to be flapping and hitting your balls? I've never had sex with a hermaphrodite but shouldn't the V be beneath the D? just confused tho...

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Equation89(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Omoh the matter strong oo
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Juanmike(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Givemehope:
The idiot don mumu go marry Hermaphrodite.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by afadi2410: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
You saw her with a duck and you still slept with her,my brother you too be gay.Fake story though

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Fgwa: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Those preaching against sex before marriage should advise.
This is more like buying a carton of item without caring to know what is in.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by etrange: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
KosiGee:
This is not true. What kind of people would believe this?

Even if she’s hermaphrodite, the D would be same place as the clit which means the wife’s supposedly longer gbola would be dangling around the man’s pubes.. how then can he claim that the D was knocking on his scrotum.
If he has issues with such strange anatomy, how did his own D rise to even penetrate her?

Silly people. Silly post, silly op.

You guys shaa. Have you seen a hermaphrodite before? If you haven't, then you can't be so sure about the placement of both organs. It differs from one person to another. Even if you were right about the exact location, it could still rub his scrotum while they were making out, and even during intercourse depending on thier position. Asking how his di.ck rose is a silly question. There's no mathematics to decide when it should rise and it when it shouldn't. The mere presence of a vagina, breasts and a beautiful face could do it for some.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by sparko1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305723:

Hello Nairalanders,

As much as everyone is talking about what you should do, my own is WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR DI*CK

OR you mean, there's that and there's still an opening for yours cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will like to document your sexual experience if you don't mind.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by SodiumValproate: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305746:
gbolahan grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by deebrownneymar: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
post=119305723:

Hello Nairalanders,

Oshey… pretend Joseph. Abeg dump her real quick. If she was a good person she should have told you since. WTF. That’s gay shit! Bleep outta here!
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Uptheante(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's a simple case, since her dick is bigger than your own, let a surgery be done to remove her dick and transplant it to you since she won't be using it
Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by FashionCookie(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Her di*k big pass your own? grin cheesy
Na that one pain bro pass.
Hahahahhaaa

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
She should had given full disclosure na, so you can decide, either way you are married to her , both of you should try and find a full female to get married to, especially her girlfriend. Anyway you have crossed the black sea so I don't know why you are complaining. There is nothing new under the Sun .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.