Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes (17322 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US / Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by nlfpmod: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
EFCC Connect announced:

Discussion Topic: Significance of the Birth of Jesus Christ in the Fight Against Economic and Financial Crimes

SPEAKERS:
Pastor Dele Oyewale
Pastor Anjorin F. Abraham
Pastor Abiodun Adebanjo

Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022.

Time: 6 pm.

EFCC Connect is a virtual town hall meeting, an online programme designed to engender close interface and collaboration with the Nigerian public, provide answers and clarification to issues, sensitize and educate them on the war against economic and financial crimes using the social media platforms - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Meanwhile, EFCC deleted the post after being dragged about it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Zonefree(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Our Lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ is not even aware of anything called EFCC.

EFCC should desist from attaching Jesus Christ in their madness.

Otito diri Jesu.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by FalseProphet1(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2022
I see EFCC releasing more than half of guys in their custody to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

This I have seen.

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2022
NIGERIAN AND Religion undecided

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by youngbabaj(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Christianity is truly a religion of peace

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by ChatterHouse: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2022
E

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by YoungLionken(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2022
What an interesting topic cheesy..

I can't wait...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Jesus Christ again. Nigeria
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by DennisEche(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2022
smiley
At least we are not like those of the pissful religion. They will be making something out of nothing.
Grace to abide. Jesus is love and it is his birth Month. Say no to crime

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by sanerugwei: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Oluwa Jesu...
warisdis... will the other people not say blasphemy if theirs was used..

I was told that Jesus’ name is Yahushua HaMashiach

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Teeroyzimma: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Stupid efcc, politicians that have taken our commonwealth are still roaming the streets.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by cassidy1996(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Please help your boy, I need 163,600 to fix my Audi 80 tiger face for my taxi work
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by broadman20: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmmm! Picture speaks.

EFCC THE TOOTHLESS DOG:

You sent Doyin Okupe to prison for money laundering,

But look the other way for Tinubu Bullion van.

EFCC is this not a money laundering?

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by OhBritannia(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Can someone please tell me what's going on because i don't understand at all.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Mrbukus(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Let his name be praised
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by obembet(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
If na Muslim now, they will kill this man today

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by GardenOfGod(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Very good
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Akfrenzy(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
grin Religion is the opium of the world

Despite EFCC selective fight against crime, they still have the Temerity to mention Christ and his birth bcuz they want to appear Religiously and attract pity

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Why them delete am nao? Cowards

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
This is a very good online program for Nigerians

NAIRALANDERS always remember that,
JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Meanwhile,
JESUS IS LORD .
JESUS ROCKS..
JESUS SAVES.

Nairalanders,

Here is a Gospel Joke on the Week of Christmas from the stable of dem [/color]..

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, devil boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off.
Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
[color=#990000]JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by SmartPolician: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
EFCC Connect is a virtual town hall meeting, an online programme designed to engender close interface and collaboration with the Nigerian public, provide answers and clarification to issues, sensitize and educate them on the war against economic and financial crimes using the social media platforms - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

They said it's a town hall meeting....

I hope it's different from baalablu bluhu bulaba grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by HomeTutorsPro: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Ok.
Seen.
Let me wait for Righteousness22 to tell us what would happen to the EFCC for using the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by CeazerMafia22(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
They are confused
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Blokkd:
Which angle these ones they come from again?
OhBritannia:
Can someone please tell me what's going on because i don't understand at all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by SHINJA: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Muslims
Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by iHart(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
So pastors full EFCC?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes by Pathfinder2090: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
EFCC should arrest Tinubu as quickly as possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / How to Stop the Kidnapping Epidemic in Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / 2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.