Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party (1224 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Yet again another well meaning Nigerian has decide to go an extra feet to show his love and super for Peter Obi and Labour Party (For a better Nigeria) cool

Emeka went on a sky dive to show his love and support for Peter Obi.
Watch the exciting yet scary moment he jumped off the plane. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlUUzftNIvc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
This is even more of a greater feet than Mount Kilimanjaro..

See some reactions below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by derecho(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Free of charge...Wow

McOluomo oya o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Cyberterror: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2022
IPOB terrorists will pull any stunt to achieve their aim of positioning their patron Peter Obi inside Aso Rock to help them dismantle Nigeria from within. Emeka well done grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Cyberterror:
IPOB terrorists will pull any stunt to achieve their aim of positioning their patron Peter Obi inside Aso Rock to help them dismantle Nigeria from within. Emeka well done grin grin

To you Tinubu supporters every supporter of Peter Obi is IPOB and a terrorist wether he is from Kano, Sokoto, Osun or Bayelsa. You guys should atleast reason before you talk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by DaniDani(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2022
The victory of Ade Yakubu Ibisioye Peter Obi is established in heaven, in sky, in mountains, on earth and in the entire universe and Nigeria. As the Nigerian diver soared higher and landed successfully, so shall Peter Obi soar and emerge successful. Amen and Amin.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by EngrKemp: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Obi campaign is people's driven..

I'm supporting Obi not because he is the best Nigerian to be president,obi is not even close to CRA,adeshina,fashola,Dave umahi but amongst those contesting,obi is the lesser evil.

But the reason i'm supporting Obi is for equity and justice, let the igbos v it and be the president.

If Obi was not contestt,I will support tinubu because it's the right thing to do after 8 years of a northerner .

Atiku is just a misnormal ... I don't know what is even wrong with PDP.
This is somebody that single handedly destroyed PDP prior to 2015 election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Wawelexy(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Na to naked show us caro white yansh for beach some people sabi....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2022
EngrKemp:
Obi campaign is people's driven..

I'm supporting Obi not because he is the best Nigerian to be president,obi is not even close to CRA,adeshina,fashola,Dave umahi but amongst those contesting,obi is the lesser evil.

But the reason i'm supporting Obi is for equity and justice, let the igbos v it and be the president.

If Obi was not contestt,I will support tinubu because it's the right thing to do after 8 years of a northerner .

Atiku is just a misnormal ... I don't know what is even wrong with PDP.
This is somebody that single handedly destroyed PDP prior to 2015 election.

Bro how can you compare Peter Obi with the following? Even Dave Umahi On what bases please?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2022
I have not seen anybody doing extraordinary,
Things for emilokan,they are after his money,
The only one i saw was a mad man naked at the beach,lol, everyday obidients are doing the extraordinary for Peter obi, vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2022
Wawelexy:
Na to naked show us caro white yansh for beach some people sabi....

Chiefwhip001:
I have not seen anybody doing extraordinary,
Things for emilokan,they are after his money,
The only one i saw was a mad man naked at the beach,lol, everyday obidients are doing the extraordinary for Peter obi, vote wisely.

cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by EngrKemp: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

Bro how can you compare Peter Obi with the following? Even Dave Umahi On what bases please?
At the moment, Dave umahi stands as the best governor of south east since 1999.
In terms of infrastructural development, Dave stands out.

In terms of infrastructural development, since 1999, Obi is not rated .
Neither is tinubu rated.
Atiku is aright off.

The only time atiku was given opportunity to serve Nigeria,he sold all national assets .

We do not trust he won't do worse
Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
EngrKemp:

At the moment, Dave umahi stands as the best governor of south east since 1999.
In terms of infrastructural development, Dave stands out.

In terms of infrastructural development, since 1999, Obi is not rated .
Neither is tinubu rated.
Atiku is aright off.

The only time atiku was given opportunity to serve Nigeria,he sold all national assets .

We do not trust he won't do worse

I want to know on what bases he is rated?

Because Ebonyi state still remains the less educated in South - East and the poorest in the South - East.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Tinubuadvocate: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
This ipob terrorist organization will cry blood after feburary 2023 general election.

And also Bola Ahmed Tinubu government will not tolerate any jamboree group to destroy the peace we are enjoying in this country.
Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This ipob terrorist organization will cry blood after feburary 2023 general election.

And also Bola Ahmed Tinubu government will not tolerate any jamboree group to destroy the peace we are enjoying in this country.

We all know it's you and your likes that are causing nuisance all over the country. I mean you supported Simon Ekpa, how are we not sure you are one of the terrorist, terrorizing Igbo land.

I've said this before and I will say it again only a fool would vote for APC again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by EngrKemp: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

I want to know on what bases he is rated?

Because Ebonyi state still remains the less educated in South - East and the poorest in the South - East.

How else do u rate a performing governor?

Umahi has done more road projects,(best in south east)
Medical school
World class sports complex( best in south east)
World class city mall( best in south east)
Good airport.

Other numerous projects are on going..

Education wise, the % of the illiteracy has been on decline which shows that if the momentum is sustained, they will leave that ogive in few years time.

Google Dave umahi achievements as a governor and check if any of his counterpart in south east comes close..
Note, ebonyi receives the least allocation and has the least igr.

When former PDP chair uche secondus went to commission projects in ebonyi state,he asked the governor where he gets the money from if it's not same allocation others are collecting and yet others v achieved next to nothing with them as compared to him.

There was no standard stadium in Anambra during obi and the one built by obianu is a field and not a stadium.

There was no airport in Anambra during obi ,the one built by obiano is just average.

There was no out of this world shopping complex by obi.

U can't compare roads of Dave to anything in south east ,he is doing just too good.

Ebonyi state schools are getting attention too.good improvement.
Re: Nigerian Man Sky Dives For Peter Obi's Labour Party by Danisaint112(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
EngrKemp:

How else do u rate a performing governor?

Umahi has done more road projects,(best in south east)
Medical school
World class sports complex( best in south east)
World class city mall( best in south east)
Good airport.

Other numerous projects are on going..

Education wise, the % of the illiteracy has been on decline which shows that if the momentum is sustained, they will leave that ogive in few years time.

Google Dave umahi achievements as a governor and check if any of his counterpart in south east comes close..
Note, ebonyi receives the least allocation and has the least igr.

When former PDP chair uche secondus went to commission projects in ebonyi state,he asked the governor where he gets the money from if it's not same allocation others are collecting and yet others v achieved next to nothing with them as compared to him.

There was no standard stadium in Anambra during obi and the one built by obianu is a field and not a stadium.

There was no airport in Anambra during obi ,the one built by obiano is just average.

There was no out of this world shopping complex by obi.

U can't compare roads of Dave to anything in south east ,he is doing just too good.

Ebonyi state schools are getting attention too.good improvement.

I mean who rated him above all? This is just your opinion though which you are entitled to.

But in the case of Obi we started seeing results most especially in areas of Education and security when he was in power not after 5 years. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Jagaban. / Nyesom Wike would DIE in jail. / Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.