Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion (848 Views)

The Origin Of Religion In My Opinion. / My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists / My Opinion About So Many Threads With Arguments On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion by richjohn1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, I Believe in God, but I can never say I belive the bible is God's word, my grand parents were baptist missionaries I started doubting the bible from a VERY young age with continous sleepless nights and persistent horrible experiences I see in the "house of gawd"  no one had answers for me. I've read through the bible about four times and you literalily see the contradictions all dad and mum will tell me is 'just believe' I started researching and studying and I saw some amazing facts that its not ethical to speak about.

You clearly see the similarities and the connectons between christianity and other mystical cults and religions there are several books FREE online on this subject. Its just sad people will blindly refute this fact.

Well 'logica' its no use trying to convince anyone! no need to use abusive words. Let everone be guided by his/her conscience.

Long live nairaland, I LOVE THIS WEBSITE
Re: My Opinion by Image123(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
This one sure needs help. Devourer ti devour gbogbo e finish.
Re: My Opinion by richjohn1(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2011
this post was meant for another topic my laptop was messing up didn't know when it moved to start new topic.

Mr image123 or what ever you call yourself I look at my life and I don't think I need help and for devourer theory it applies to your and your christian moronic folks take care of your self COW! grin
Re: My Opinion by Image123(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
grin so it's true, may God have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do People Go. . . / Jesus Died? Not In My Name! / Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury (sci)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.