Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

*7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* (2063 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Ratello: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
*7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly*

I have taken my time to study the current political tempo of Lagos and I have come to a logical conclusion that in this coming gubernatorial election in Lagos, the candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Dr Abdulazeez Olajide Adediran a.k.a Jandor will beat the incumbent Governor, His Excellency, Babajide Sanwoolu. In Economics, we always vibe towards a saying, ceteris paribus meaning "other things being equal" which in principle and reality hardly be but for the sake of teaching we apply it to gauge the flow of analyses in order to judge rightly. This is why I will say, "all things being equal", Jandor will emerge victorious against Sanwoolu in this coming gubernatorial election based on these 7 reasons;

1. Lagosians are now conscionable and fully awake to who Tinubu is and the dirty deals going on within the corridors of power that Tinubu and Sanwoolu are only after Lagos wealth for themselves and their cronies and not for the good of Lagosians. #Vote4Jandor

2. Sanwoolu is not a Governor but a figure head who has turned himself into an errand boy for Tinubu, following him up and down when he should be keenly involved in day to day activities of the state. A typical example of this was the unfortunate scene that played out at Tinubu's disgraceful outing Chatham House where he ordered Sanwoolu to stand up while throwing a question at him and like a pupil ordered around by his teacher, he jumped to his feet. #Vote4Jandor

3. Sanwoolu has amassed huge debts within his short time as Governor in a never before seen version in the history of the State at the command of Tinubu not minding the ripple effects of such rash decisions on the future generations of Lagosians and the weight it has on Lagos resources. #Vote4Jandor

4. For the first in the history of the 55-year old State, we have a Governor who hardly knew Lagos inside and out and could barely mention some areas offhand. Whereas Jandor is currently embarking on a ward tour which has brought him closer to the people and further exposed the deplorable state of Lagos especially in the neglected hinterlands and suburbs hitherto lied to Lagosians that they have touched. #Vote4Jandor

5. Despite 23 years of AD/ACN/AC/APC being in charge of Lagos since 1999 and considering the volume of cash generated including grants from foreign partners and federal allocations (estimated at over N4.5 trillion), Lagos is still indebted to the tune of about N1.43 trillion with basic amenities and resources expected from such revenues to the people hovering between 25% to 27% all these years. #Vote4Jandor

6. Till date, Lagos still boast of the state with a megacity status with the most numbers of bad roads despite the huge revenue generations and her small size when compared to other states. #Vote4Jandor

7. Till date, Sanwoolu cannot boast of any projects he started in terms of ameliorating the suffering of the masses nor kick start a price reduction initiatives of food commodities like the LAKE rice project launched by his predecessor, Ambode. Truth is, Sanwoolu has nothing to offer again. #Vote4Jandor

Lagos Must Work For All, This Is Why Jandor Is OK For Lagosians Because He Is A True Born Lagosian And Son Of The Soil!

#Vote4Jandor

Cc: Lalasticlala OA4MJ Mynd_44

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by smokinloud(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Keep dreaming!.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Lanretoye(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
But what is the actual problem some of you have?,una go see white and still dey call am black.even your jandor and pdp as a whole knows they stands no chance in lagos.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by ProjectNaija(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lagosians have woken up now and are no longer willing to tolerate the antics of a criminal godfather who sees Lagos as his ATM. Asides with BVAS and electronic transmission of results in place, Tinubu will not be able to deploy his usual rigging tactics so it's highly unlikely that APC will retain Lagos.

Congratulations in advance to the good people of Lagos as Jandor leads to mission to rescue us from 24 years of tyrannical hegemony.

3 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by ProjectNaija(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
But what is the actual problem some of you have?,una go see white and still dey call am black.even your jandor and pdp as a whole knows they stands no chance in lagos.

Some of you believe so much in Tinubu's ability to rig but this time around, you will receive the shock of your life. Tinubu ati APC ma lu le.

2 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Ekpeitit(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Are you related to Peter Obi?
I'm asking because you are as delusional as Mr Peter Obi grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by SmartPolician: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
The day Lagos State will be finally liberated from the shackles of the druggie, that's when people will realize what the wealth of the state can do for them.

But then, if the natives don't have a problem with their oppressors, why should I complain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by ganisucks(f): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
With a disunited Lagos PDP, that is nothing but a happily-ever-after-Zeeworld-meets-Telemundo episode.

1 Like

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by jowhyte(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lagos state a whole would rather go completely broke for Tinubu and his subordinates to lose Lagos state power.

I mean, Tinubu would rather be dead than to lose Lagos state to opposition. Not when Lagos keep generating monies many African counties can’t generate.

Tinubu and his subordinates has the monetary machinery to keep governing Lagos

2 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by youngbabaj(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Change the guy that supply u weed

3 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by ictplotter(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
I pity you and Tinubu, 600k votes that comes from Alimosho every election for Apc through the help of thugs and Mc olu omo will be check mate by Bvas this time around.
Lagosians live matter, enough of Tinubu imperialism in lagos.
Lagos must work for lagos, my vote is for jandor n Atiku.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Great2017: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Are you related to Peter Obi?
I'm asking because you are as delusional as Mr Peter Obi
A billionaire like Obi cannot be said to be delusional. Say another thing man and stop exposing your ignorance in the public space.

2 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by ganisucks(f): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Great2017:

A billionaire like Obi cannot be said to be delusional. Say another thing man and stop exposing your ignorance in the public space.

Where did you see in my post, the mention of President Obi. I was talking about Jandor. The thread is about Jandor.
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by ictplotter(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:
With a disunited Lagos PDP, that is nothing but a happily-ever-after-Zeeworld-meets-Telemundo episode.
No disunity in lagos pdp, Baba Olabode George is a liability and serial betrayal in lagos pdp. PA George can't deliver his polling unit and lagos pdp is on track with the injection of those visionary leaders.

2 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Great2017: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Where did you see in my post, the mention of President Obi. I was talking about Jandor. The thread is about Jandor.
Sorry, I was responding to Ekpeitit
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Ratello: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
ictplotter:

I pity you and Tinubu, 600k votes that comes from Alimosho every election for Apc through the help of thugs and Mc olu omo will be check mate by Bvas this time around.
Lagosians live matter, enough of Tinubu imperialism in lagos.
Lagos must work for lagos, my vote is for jandor n Atiku.

You are a true patriot and trust me, considered it done.
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Britishpea: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cry of a wailer.
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by TheChameleon: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
When BAT enters..... I am happy that he would have learnt his lessons not to tolerate flat headed pigs.

He will work with Sanwo Olu to make life more miserable for them in preparation for 2nd Term Elections.

Very ungrateful lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Helplasgidi: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is inevitable but the Agbadonians will argue just so they can collect their monthly stipends.

For me, the Youths in Lagos, my family we will be voting to boot Sanwoolu out of Alausa.

Jandor should be a better option !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Helplasgidi: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Britishpea:
Cry of a wailer.

SOME OF YOU WILL CRY ME A RIVER IN MARCH !

2 Likes

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Genesisrebirth: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jandor is the best person that can save lagosians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Akinyomichael(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
If it is possible to vote twice at the governorship election, I will vote for Jandor again and again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Jostoman: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
I have a feelings that Lagossians will vote Massively for JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDELE in 2023 because Nigerians are tired of Apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by kmaster007: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Who's Jandor
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Thatedoboy98: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
De play ooo
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
TheChameleon:
When BAT enters..... I am happy that he would have learnt his lessons not to tolerate flat headed pigs.

He will work with Sanwo Olu to make life more miserable for them in preparation for 2nd Term Elections.

Very ungrateful lots.
JANDOR is your next governor in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Jostoman: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
youngbabaj:
Change the guy that supply u weed
JANDOR is taking over in 2023.

1 Like

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Jostoman: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
smokinloud:

Keep dreaming!.
yes, and the dream of Jandor becoming lagos state governor in 2023 will come to reality in 2023
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by Chinjo2: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
I know Jandor is going to put up a huge fight but to unseat Sanwo Olu, that is an impossible task.

1 Like

Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by smokinloud(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jostoman:
yes, and the dream of Jandor becoming lagos state governor in 2023 will come to reality in 2023
Even if Seyi Tinubu were the APC guber candidate in Lagos Jandor can not beat him.
Keep day-dreaming!.
Re: *7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* by tomakint: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chinjo2:
I know Jandor is going to put up a huge fight but to unseat Sanwo Olu, that is an impossible task.
Wake up, APC only relies on rigging to win. Jandor will beat Sanwoolu silly this time around I will remind you by March next year. How Jandor did it I don't know but a lot is working for him. The people are fed up with Tinubu high handedness in Lagos, besides, those working for Jandor are even within APC so you can now see why APC will lose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Vehicle Burnt Happening Now / Lagos, Why? Adamu Garba Lament.. / Chinedu Wants To Use Lagos Money To Fund IPOB And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.