Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor (15179 Views)

Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by akaleb2015(m): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2022
youngmd:
Leave that thing na husband when loyal go chop .u want to be forming boss,boss
grin grin grin only a woman that subjects herself to total humility and works majorly on herself character wisdom can only do that not every married woman has the anointing to do that.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Olafaf(m): 5:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Na so e suppose be now, but some women ego done finish them, even if some women do na inside town hall meeting we go here the matter the next day
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by seanwilliam(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2022
faithfull18:
Depends on the kind of man, this shouldn't apply to a man who uses your money to impress sidechics, gamble and do all bad stuffs and will still claim head of house.

As a man, family should be the priority.

As strict as I am as regards women’s matter, it’s my sole responsibility to take care of her when I’m married to her and our children to the best of my ability .

But in the case things go south for me or God bless her than me, she MUST step in, if not, I’m not doing again.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Mercury12(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Ayinke93:
grin grin grin
Red pill food don land. They want to be head of house with no money. They want to form superiority on a woman's money. Shameless lot grin grin grin
Then how much do you expect from a man ?
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by FashionCookie(f): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2022
See a the topic dry...the so called "Alpha males oshi" don run go hide.
If na to insult women, them for don full here dey run their ebeke mouth.

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2022
You self don ready to contend cheesy
Ayinke93:

Which god? Krishna ,Allah or Jehobvah? or I almost forgot, there are thousands other. Tell me the one I'm contending with so i can prepare properly grin grin

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Kobojunkie: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Shokoloko:
Lol, When I was in the bank I could not count the number of ladies that would say "My husband bought ............."
Funny thing is the whole marketing team saw their applications for loans to buy the items they said their husbands bought.

May my son, grandson (all the males in my family) never have to be this man that has to continuously collect money in secret from his wife.
Why women dey do that Kain nonsense to themselves abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2022
FashionCookie:
See a the topic dry...the so called "Alpha males oshi" don run go hide.
If na to insult women, them for don full here dey run their ebeke mouth.

Omo see Painment and Sifia Painsgrin
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by BlackFlamefromP: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2022
I don't support fake life. As a man, if my wife happens to be richer than me and she is kind enough to help out financially, why should I want to act like I am the provider when I am not? That's fake life and taking glory that belongs to my wife.

If I want to be seen as a provider it is my duty to work hard to provide and be truly seen as a provider instead of being fake.

We must learn to tame our ego

3 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by FashionCookie(f): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Omo see Painment and Sifia Painsgrin
No...for you to have quoted me, I can see how pained you are. grin cheesy
Awon alpha boys isonu grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Cypress042:

How do you measure a man's loyalty, the truth is woman can't handle power no matter how matured they are.

Even Men sef dey fvck up big time now talkless of women handling power lol.

See the small emancipation they got lately, they have started seeing men as their doormatgrin

A broke lady with only depleted unequal boobs and ass will still want to be measuring shoulder with a hustling guys who pay his bills diligently.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2022
FashionCookie:

No...for you to have quoted me, I can see how pained you are. grin cheesy
Awon alpha boys isonu grin cheesy

Yeyenatu.

I know If I say you should come and collect prvck and money now, You will still comegrin
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by FashionCookie(f): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Yeyenatu.

I know If I say you should come and collect prvck and money now, You will still comegrin

You mistake me for your sisters. And women from your family...onye ala grin
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Justbehave(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2022
The man said a wise woman. But judging from the comments here,it shows that non of the female commenters are wise.Lol.Guys pls don't get disappointed.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Okunga:
Any man that can read this, please listen to me; women are more loyal to their feelings than you sacrifice. You are suppose to be the provider and not the other way round or else see finish na your name

I will provide for myself and she will provide for herself. Not everyone wants the delusional reasoning of being In Imaginary control.

Na to dey pepper ourselves for Inside house, before you know she will get tired and humble herself. You don't need to always force people to do the right thing. Everyone usually knows the right things to do but we always want to satisfy our Lust & Ego first.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
FashionCookie:

You mistake me for your sisters. And women from your family...onye ala grin

Stupid Gurl Oye Aragrin

Just use small shame send me DM. I know you need Cash and Prvck urgentlygrin
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by FashionCookie(f): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Stupid Gurl Oye Aragrin

Just use small shame send me DM. I know you need Cash and Prvck urgentlygrin

Smallie run along. I'm sure you have too much time on your hands seeing how u go about quoting everyone who has commented on this topic...Okay...I remember,, schools are one hols...
Oya go and play...
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Psalmistproject: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2022
youngmd:
when u constantly have to remind a woman u are the head of d house ,it means u lost ur authority . like I said it not all time u play d role of a boss .do u appreciate her effort.we know women fall for cheap praise

A wise woman knows who is the head of the house. And in a sane house she does everything to protect that chain of command.

What's even the meaning of "you've lost your authority?" Is that from God or Satan? Obviously it's from Satan and I think that's the reason your kind shouldn't feel bad when either both spouse murders another
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by HRprof: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Tonto Dike did same thing with Churchill but later everything bosted on the same social media she displayed all the things she bought with her money and claim husband bought it for her wink
If you are a man you should behave well with your wife to gain her loyalties you can not form woke at home and expect your wife to give you money when you lack one. If she mistakenly catch you with side chick nothing for you when you get broke she will assume you have donated all your money to side chicks . If you have money respect her because when table turns around you go hear am wink
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Justbehave(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Post say wise woman. Una dey here dey argue with foolish and bitter women. Smh.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Emmanuel909090: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nice
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
I do not buy this traditional idea that a man should put up the front of provision in the family when he is not doing so.

Hopefully, he has built (led) a home where his finances is not what makes him the 'head'. He has also integrated himself in the home and it is not only during the time of money that we hear 'go and meet your daddy'.

In that case, a general meeting in the home can be called where he announces that due to some financial setbacks, mommy is now the one holding the home financially. I also want to believe that the children have been trained to keep family secrets and know that their finances is confidential to the public.

This would help Bobo know that hard times might come and his wife would have to hold the forth; Sisi would also know that sometimes, she needs to hold the forth.

It would also prevent foolish NL arguments that women do not contribute financially to the home.

Just imagine that a husband is holding the home front 80% or 90% because wifey is ill or very busy for a shortwhile or unavailable for whatever reason and that effort is dismissed for optics and to make mummy 'look good'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / Proud Your Child Can't Speak Your Native Tongue? / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.