Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (15390 Views)

Help!!wife Frustrated As Husband Vows To Go For Vasectomy After One Child, / My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby / Vasectomy In Men - Would You Consider It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
If Abraham had consulted with his wife on God's demand to sacrifice their son Isaac, do you think there will be any sallah today?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by donem: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
a clear case of bargaining for more you both could handle
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
like i always tell someone, the fact that a button exist does not mean you must click it
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by r231(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
serious wahala undecided undecided undecided undecided

what happnd to good old condom undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by rezzy: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
God have mercy on us
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by CasCas2: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
This is strange and weird, if not crazy!!! shocked
You needed proper counselling before going for such a ''minor'' but expensive surgery.
And again, right now, you also need counselling: both of you!!!
A $12k surgery that may not work? And who tells you humans can ALWAYS have a baby when they want to, even if there was no procedure ab initio?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Visit the synangogue of all nations
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
@op. Modern day Eve.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by jobme2222: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Oh no man will always want to out-smarth God huh
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by fuqua: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2011
@op
I know this is none of my business, but i think that your HUSBAND(MUMU) is a FOOL! grin
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Approved1(f): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2011
We are only human and thus in this course of life we make mistakes of minor and major consequence, undecided we secretly made the decision unknown to family and friends in the beginning. maybe if we had gathered opinion someone cld have talked sense into us. that is why I ask consensus now,
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by VUVUZELA10: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2011
Love wantiti. Love na wa ya. Is love really and truly blind?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by tEsLim(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2011
She probably nagged every day and pressured the mumu into going sterile. Stu.pid man! All I got is my balls and I'll sacrifice it for nobody! What if she divorces him and he has to start a new family? Tubal litigation reversal on women is easier than vasectomy. TLR is only around $5k. I'd rather have 20 kids than go sterile bulls.hit. There are lots of birth control method that are good and not permanent. You see wetin eyinbo cause?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by PA1982(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2011
Hmmm. A vascectomy is altering God's 'plan'?
Please get serious, posters!
Next you'll be against dental work and blood transfusions!

The reality is, 7 years later the husband blames for the wife for his vascectomy?
Hmm.
Honey, I think your husband is looking outside of your marriage.

A poster wrote:
I'm talking maybe a gallon of S p e r m in the bank would have prevented your heart ache now.

A gallon?
Do you know how much a gallon is?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by zikclassiq(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2011
Wow! Simply wow! U both agreed together in this and u tot u were making the right decision, so why blaming urselves?
I do'nt see why u shudnt luv urselves more. Do'nt allow this to ruin ur lives.
I know what's worrying u guys, u were 'working' without seeing any 'fruits from' ur labour.
Just continue praying and ask God to have mercy on u. Else, love ur husband and children. Two is OK. Consider the economic crises too.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by godunia(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2011
May God Almighty protect us from ds wolves in sheep clothens(wives) & may he grant us wisdom to say no to their manipulations.(amen)
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Anema(f): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2011
woman! both of u cannot eat ur cake and ve it.u r lucky ur two children are still alive.if u must go 4 d reversal surgery then do it but dont com back 2 tell us it failed
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by pynkspyce: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2011
what happened to regular old condoms and a damn pill? Well frankly, u put urselves in this mess, so it is up to u to figure out ur way forward.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by nagoma(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2011
@naijababe
Don't know about IVF? Isn't the whole point of a vasectomy is[b] for the man's Fluid to have zero Fluid?[/b] Unless the docs in the house can educate us on how his Fluid can be collected, IVF will not work (as the produced Fluid won't have Fluid cells).
@ OP, did you drag him with a rope around his neck to the hospital to have the procedure? I am yet to understand how the decision of a mentally sound mind to alter his anatomy is your fault? I guess you should try and save up for a reversal but if it doesn't work? What then?

No vasectomy does'nt stop Fluid production
. It only stops its transpotation from the testis to the urethra (the tube thru which urine passes out). Young Spermatozoa are produced in the testes (seminiferous tubules) about 2billion Spermatozoa every month.  they are stored and mature in the epididymis.  When expulsion is going to happen Spermatozoa travel thru a tube called the VAS DEFERENS to the urethra. This vas deferens is the tube that is cut and tied to prevent Fluid from coming into urethra and this procedure is called vasectomy.  The Spermatozoa in their jouney down the urinary tube are mixed with other liquids - seminal fluid and prostatic fluid to improve certain things.
Fluid production continues even after vasectomy, but the Spermatozoa stagnate and die and they are reabsorbed into the body.No problem although complications can occcur some times. No problem for IVF but fluid has to be obtained by aspiration - that is sucking out with a needle.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by seunspice(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2011
What's done is done. I understand his not wanting to adopt, African Men are normally crazy about not raising non biological kids. You should consider having the reversal of the procedure done then hope and pray that it works.
I wish you all the very best, your experience shared i would take as another lesson learnt.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by uglybetty: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
WHY Why do people try God?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by pdozie: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
We have to be accountable for the choices we make and accept the fallouts from our actions choices. Now, both of you agreed to stop having kids. You had several choices (1) Use withdrawal method (2) use condom (3) remove your womb (4) cut off husband sperm duct.

Before you chose option 4, you should have analysed the impact of all, if not, you woudn't have known which one was costlier than the other. Now the deed is done and now you want kids again. As usual, there are available options available.
a. Since your womb is intact, get another man to pregnant you (If your husband is willing this will solve your problem. if not don't do it)
b. Adopt a child (Again your husband has to agree)
c. Accept your faith and live with your two kids (My recommended option)
d. Divorce and find happiness else where (happiness will be for you only and not not husband).

But let me ask you: Assuming miraculously you get pregnant again and that child turns out later to be a thief and a terror who will you blame? God??
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
nagoma:

No vasectomy does'nt stop Fluid production
. It only stops its transpotation from the testis to the urethra (the tube thru which urine passes out). Young Spermatozoa are produced in the testes (seminiferous tubules) about 2billion Spermatozoa every month. they are stored and mature in the epididymis. When expulsion is going to happen Spermatozoa travel thru a tube called the VAS DEFERENS to the urethra. This vas deferens is the tube that is cut and tied to prevent Fluid from coming into urethra and this procedure is called vasectomy. The Spermatozoa in their jouney down the urinary tube are mixed with other liquids - seminal fluid and prostatic fluid to improve certain things.
Fluid production continues even after vasectomy, but the Spermatozoa stagnate and die and they are reabsorbed into the body.No problem although complications can occcur some times. No problem for IVF but fluid has to be obtained by aspiration - that is sucking out with a needle.

Thanks. This filter Seun put on NL can be effing annoying atimes. I still managed to make sense of your post cool
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Gbenge77(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
Amazing!
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by seyibrown(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ Poster

If he really loves you, he shouldn't be bitter because he wants more children WITH YOU, since you already have two together! You sure he is not looking to have children with SOMEONE ELSE?

If you had gotten your tubes tied, what will your husband do now that he wants MORE children? Go impregnate and soemone who didn't make a sacrifice for your family?

There are many men living happily with their vasectomy. Reversal does not guarantee success anyway. Look deeper into what your husband's real problem is, and deal with it wisely!
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by God2man(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Approved1. What a pity? First thing first, Go to God for geniune repentance, and cry for MERCY. It is very important. With all the various options on ground, you really need the help of God to sort things out. Even if you do surgery, what is the probabilty that it will work. I am introducing you to the Great physician, JESUS. He is the only one, who can take your husband to the spiritual operation room and perform the surgery, spiritually. Let me share this testimony of the Great physician. I know a brother that went out to preach one day, he got bitten by a dog. It was very panful. When he got home and he prayed on the wound. He slept. In the night dream, the great physician Doctor JESUS came and operated the leg and remove the something out of the leg of the brother, the brother saw this thing. After that, the brother woke up, behold, the pain had disappeared. Whatever decision you take, let God guide you. Do not forget to ask for God's mercy in whatever decision you take. God bless you. God2man. it will work. I am introducing you to the Great physician, JESUS. He is the only one, who can take your husband to the spiritual operation room and perform the surgery, spiritually. Let me share this testimony of the Great physician. I know a brother that went out to preach one day, he got bitten by a dog. It was very panful. When he got home and he prayed on the wound. He slept. In the night dream, the great physician Doctor JESUS came and operated the leg and remove the something out of the leg of the brother, the brother saw this thing. After that, the brother woke up, behold, the pain had disappeared. Whatever decision you take, let God guide you. Do not forget to ask for God's mercy in whatever decision you take. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
I see it now . . .

Her: "honey, cut off your balls and place them in my hand to prove your love to me"
Him: "yes dear  cry "
<slash>

What the flak is going on? Who AM I to limit what God may or may not choose to call out through my seed in the future by severing it?
Remember back in the old testament, those who had their Cores mutilated or destroyed were not allowed into the temple of God.

We thank god for Christ availing us now, but that procedure is evil. And I [b]truly [/b]detest manipulative women with every fibre of my being. You severely manipulated the man into agreeing out of frustration and now you are capitulating the phrases "WE DECIDED" and "HE AGREED" to avail yourself of the deserved guilt. Only devil acts like that.

I do hope God grants you both the miracle you seek, but your husband's detest for you is likely well earned. Please enjoy it and don't complain.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by PA1982(f): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2011
Gosh. It seems posters didin't understand this message
nagoma
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me
« #83 on: Yesterday at 10:52:23 AM »

No vasectomy does'nt stop Fluid production. It only stops its transpotation from the testis to the urethra (the tube thru which urine passes out). Young Spermatozoa are produced in the testes (seminiferous tubules) about 2billion Spermatozoa every month.  they are stored and mature in the epididymis.  When expulsion is going to happen Spermatozoa travel thru a tube called the VAS DEFERENS to the urethra. This vas deferens is the tube that is cut and tied to prevent Fluid from coming into urethra and this procedure is called vasectomy.  The Spermatozoa in their jouney down the urinary tube are mixed with other liquids - seminal fluid and prostatic fluid to improve certain things.

Did't people understand this?
That husband is still able to father children.

Now.
About these opinions about altering God's plan.
Please get serious.
Is having a tooth filled altering God's plan?
How about circumcism?
How about blood donations?
How about using a condom?

Why is a vascectomy altering God's plan, since the man's capacity to father children is not taken away after the operation?
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2011
This poster and her hubby took a very big risk. Just thank God for protecting the two you have. Just imagine if something happens or had happened to them(God forbid).
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
Mu he he.See the men fuming cheesy

They'd appear on NLD threatening hell and brimstone meanwhile when they get home and face us(women),they are as calm and meek as a lamb.

@Topic,no way out except to go for reversal and hope it works.I pity the guy,storing up congealed sp.erm all these years,he must be chubby eeh.

Listen to yo' daddy warn you
'Fore you start a-traveling
Woman may born you, love you and mourn you
But a woman is a sometime thing
Yes a woman is a sometime thing
Yo' mammy is the first to name you
Then she'll tie you to her apron string
Then she'll shame you and she'll blame you
Till yo' woman comes to claim you
'Cause a woman is a sometime thing

Don't you never let a woman grieve you
Jus' 'cause she got yo' weddin' ring
She'll love you and deceive you
Then she'll take yo' clothes and leave you
'Cause a woman is a sometime thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AaBiGsONDc

Wharraweekend  cheesy
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by wazobiang: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
you guys should have taken the easier more reversible route. you had your way, now its a problem. let him have his way.
Re: Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me by tpia5: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
See what ifyalways, a woman, is typing about herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless / The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.