Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (28560 Views)

Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Newsmic: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Popular Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels has celebrated her husband, Ned Nwoko on his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the actress shared loved-up photos with her husband as she thanked him for being an amazing husband and father.

She said she had beautiful memories for the 4 years the have been married.

She wrote;

"Happy birthday Dim oma, as I fondly call you. it’s been 4years of beautiful memories and I’m happy I get to see every side of you . You are a huge inspiration to many. Dating from your academic qualifications, your philanthropic life, your achievements, goals, reasoning and perception of life, is worth Emulating. Now let’s talk about your sense of humor, You ask why I always laugh when you talk , not many know this, but you are effortlessly funny, and that’s why I call you my personal comedian . Thank you for being such an amazing husband and father to the kids… we love you dearly ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmb146Ps1cJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Happy birthday to him... inasmuch as she is happy, that is all that matters!!!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
I thought he was 64 about to turn 65. Okay. At 70 when he has no use for younger women, he’ll settle down with a female within his age range.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
I’m happy for them.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
next !
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by jeromestarks: 2:02am On Dec 22, 2022
To those who insulted this girl for marrying grandpa...

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Who be this one's looking cringing and awkward? Abeg no dey carry this people come frontpage after that mumu Alexreports create their stupid thread

I imagine how hin face go be when he dey cum ontop that okpor...Abeg money no be everything in life,I get money and I still fresh,that bitch would have gotten a fresh rich young guy too but decided to settle for her grandpa grin grin

Well it's a good thing for their gateman and driver and gardener,at least they go dey help Ned satisfy the okpor because that one no look like who fit go 3 rounds straight

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2022
papa with big big balls

how ds papa satisfies the pretty your good looking babe mostly on bed still dey Wonder me.....

anyway happy birthday to you and more strength to nack Regina wella wella

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2022
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Men no get respect ooh! Imagine your grand daughter calling you Dim Oma! Pukes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2022
After doing the Maths all I can say is they should enjoy it while it lasts....... angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Patosky4U: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday Ned. May your days be long on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by gracealonev: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2022
While she's 22?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2022
good one

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Agbadocassava: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday to Ned. Vote Tinubu today south lokan Tinubu lokan.

Here

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Football age undecided. Hbd to him tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Ologundudu2020: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2022
omo I have to make money 4 I like clean girls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by MacDani(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2022
This man strong happy birthday to him..... Pure definition of na dem they rush us... 6 wemen dey share this young man... 1 day e go be the turn of the 7 wemen.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy Birthday
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Money sweet

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
sad

wiseone28 come and see your sister..

no amount of money will make me marry someone who is old enough to be my father or even grandfather

if you even use jazz to make me marry you. just pray idont ever recover from that hex of yours.. if not you are dead

I'd poison you slowly... spike your water to your food and even drugs you take... you'd die slowly and painless

when you are gone any male child you have will suffer the same fate...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Ancestor... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
U mean celebrate the money in his account because if the husband is broke she will surely japa from him

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
na me go celebrate before ? How Tinubu go leave fresh sweet pussie go dey fxck Sanwo Olu anus ?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Phantom233: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Congrats to Ned nwoko... grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by factcheckmmm: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Meanwhile another banger by bablu babablu

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday Pa Nwoko. A role model for Every man out there. We love and celebrate you.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by TheAviator2000: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
I am sure she had her doubts at first but e be like say the man no get wahala.
Happy for them!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by tofolo(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Na only she be wife? what about the others grin

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2022
See e lassa rat mouth grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Family / Frodd Visits Micheal Ezeudenna, King Of His Community, Awka Etiti In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.