Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (28617 Views)

Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by tabaralph: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels has celebrated her husband, Ned Nwoko on his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the actress shared loved-up photos with her husband as she thanked him for being an amazing husband and father.

She said she had beautiful memories for the 4 years the have been married.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmb146Ps1cJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I can bet my balls that this guy still they kpansh Regina steady

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Another proof that she married him for money. Take away his money tomorrow and she will quickly retrace her foot steps.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2022
tabaralph:

True talk, she married him for the money period.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

wiseone28 come and see your sister..

no amount of money will make me marry someone who is old enough to be my father or even grandfather

if you even use jazz to make me marry you. just pray idont ever recover from that hex of yours.. if not you are dead

I'd poison you slowly... spike your water to your food and even drugs you take... you'd die slowly and painless

when you are gone any male child you have will suffer the same fate...

If Aliko Dangote approaches you, will you be bold to say no? Girls will always say they don't want broke guys
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Lovely pictures...! They always look like Father and Daughter!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2022
angry
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2022
tabaralph:

The guy sabi the road well well. He passed through it before Ned

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by densiks: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2022
This life no balance, last last
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday to our incoming senator.
Many Happy returns.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Sweetvie: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday to him grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2022
They are shinning.
They are good together.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by latolz: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Enjoy it while it lasts..
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2022
jeromestarks:
To those who insulted this girl for marrying grandpa...
HONESTLY the Babe don mature sef catch up with d elderly man. I pity MEN marry their agemates.
I pity MEN who keep saying age is just a number.
By the time your WIFE drop 2, you go realize say na your godmother dey beside you.

Make sure you senior your BABE with at least 10 years ooo, after all, ALL WOMEN think alike.
PASTORS control all irrespective of their ages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by tabaralph: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

HONESTLY the Babe don mature sef catch up with d elderly man. I pity MEN marry their agemates.
By the time your WIFE drop 2, you go realize say na your godmother dey beside you.

Make sure you senior your BABE with at least 10 years ooo, after all, ALL WOMEN think alike.

But Ned senior Regina with 40years nah…

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2022
tabaralph:

You sure say no be him brother
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
The man is always happy besides Regina , a beg don't blame him
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

10years too much p cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=boladale123 post=119342406][/quote] you are the jobless fool. Eleribu somebody.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by eallstar: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2022
iezeiyida:
Happy birthday to the incurable polygamist

I wonder why Nigerians are trolling Yul ceaselessly, for marrying Judy as a second wife even after he apologised to May countless times, but they don't say much about Ned who so much believe in polygamy and defend polygamy. I don't like polygamy because of the unavoidable troubles but I believe Yul is helplessly in love with Judy for a reason no one knows, and that's why he married her
Ned is a Muslim so his religion accepts Polygamy, while yul is a Christian and his religious is against Polygamy. Hope you are clear now
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2022
tabaralph:

But Ned senior Regina with 40years nah…
That was the reason I said at least 10 years.
There is just a marginal difference in the thinking of a matured lady and a new born baby girl.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

10years too much p cool
Okay
Don't say you were not warned.
WOMEN mature very fast
IF only you know how fast BROILERS mature and end up aging quicker.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by kelmicheal: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Outsider will think they are father and daughter
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Happy for them

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2022
TU FACE is almost 50, if not 50 or more but see how he looks like a man of 35.

Two things that render YOUNG MEN OLD are
Pot Belly
Bald Head

Then, Poverty (if not managed well)
Besides these nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I’m happy for them.
The Buhari picture and your comments do not correspond, hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Antimarraige:
Who be this one's looking cringing and awkward? Abeg no dey carry this people come frontpage after that mumu Alexreports create their stupid thread

I imagine how hin face go be when he dey cum ontop that okpor...Abeg money no be everything in life,I get money and I still fresh,that bitch would have gotten a fresh rich young guy too but decided to settle for her grandpa grin grin

Well it's a good thing for their gateman and driver and gardener,at least they go dey help Ned satisfy the okpor because that one no look like who fit go 3 rounds straight
Ode , how much you get ... Was Regina poor before?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Very propagating unrelated relationship.
Associative activities.

Conjugated married couple.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Grand dad and teen..
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2022
quentin06:
Another proof that she married him for money. Take away his money tomorrow and she will quickly retrace her foot steps.
you have said it all... I no talk again...
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Godispeace: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Na Money oriented happiness
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to him... inasmuch as she is happy, that is all that matters!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2022
Money rules! This ugly man is banging this beauty in the name of the currency!! Bless my pockets Lord for I shall never be a broke ass mf
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That was the reason I said at least 10 years.
There is just a marginal difference in the thinking of a matured lady and a new born baby girl.
Assumptions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) / Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.